Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 273649 times)

Offline Delirium

• Bishop
  • "i choose my own way to burn." - sophie scholl
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #225 on: March 01, 2016, 11:31:26 am »
He's an intellectually dishonest shit-stirrer who goes into full professional victim mode whenever anyone calls him on his bullshit, what's to like?

His article about buying a Mariah Carey CD was unintentionally hilarious and pathetic.

Even Then

« Reply #226 on: March 01, 2016, 11:53:36 am »
His last name's cool sounding.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #227 on: March 05, 2016, 09:35:53 pm »
Okay, so I'm reading We Hunted The Mammoth, and discover that Pick-up artist and White Supremacist Heartiste has written what might be both the worst and best thing ever written about Donald Trump:

If Trump is beginning to play defense, at this early stage, he risks losing his lead. …

Any feints Trump makes towards the Nation-Wrecking Alliance, such as support (however tepid) for H-1Bs, or constant disavowals of some internet backwater weirdo because media cucks harass him about it every minute, will simply embolden his foes to strike at him twice as hard and four times as often.

So my Game advice to Trump is this: Politics is pickup without the bodily fluids.

The master seducer doesn’t backtrack at the bedroom door.

Keep up the Zero Fucks Given nationalist populism charm assault, and don’t disappoint the swooning voters at the electoral door. Carry them across the threshold. They want you to take them.

Sure, whisper a few sweetly romantic nothings in their ears, show a little of your beta softie side, but when panties are in view don’t sit up and ask “Should I slow down?”. Slip a finger under the waistband. The seduction isn’t over until the Trump voter sighs.

Yes, you did just read that.  An mra neo nazi just said he wants Trump to seduce him and take off his panties.   You're welcome for that mental image.

pyro

« Reply #228 on: March 06, 2016, 12:31:59 am »
The scary part is that he doesn't seem that far off. No backtracking, no compromise seems to be working out for him.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #229 on: March 06, 2016, 09:41:17 am »
The scary part is that he doesn't seem that far off. No backtracking, no compromise seems to be working out for him.

The sad part is that this is a (reasonably) viable strategy. It demonstrates the increasingly obvious fact that democracies only function properly when built around a well educated and well informed populace.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #230 on: March 06, 2016, 02:13:47 pm »

The sad part is that this is a (reasonably) viable strategy. It demonstrates the increasingly obvious fact that democracies only function properly when built around a well educated and well informed populace.

Now you just made me think of that political ad that's going around of Trump saying "I love the poorly educated".

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #231 on: March 06, 2016, 02:47:19 pm »

Now you just made me think of that political ad that's going around of Trump saying "I love the poorly educated".

Wait, he actually said that?

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #232 on: March 06, 2016, 03:03:20 pm »
After the Nevada primary he listed the groups among whom he won and when he mentioned the poorly educated he added that he loves them.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXiK9xas7KU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXiK9xas7KU</a>

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #233 on: March 06, 2016, 07:38:52 pm »
Speaking of the poorly educated:

lol I consider myself a moderate nazi (i agree with pretty much all of hitlers pre-holocaust ideas, many of which deal with the function of politics in society and exposing the dangers of having idiots ruling over people). Id love to see any of them try to fight anyone else outside a videogame.

edit: so because people are obviously brainwashed by Zionist media (which most non-Zionist jews hate) I should explain that I do not hate jews nor do I harbor ill will toward anyone based on race. I simply disagree with the false history that takes for granted peoples lives that have died for their cause. the Nazi government was simply WRONG. they were using meth and all sorts of other things that eliminate emotion and empathy. the holocaust happened, but the way it is portrayed in modern "history" is far from the truth. everyone ignores the soviets and japanese, who were much worse than Nazi's ever were.

The thing that really tipped this over the edge for me was the phrase "moderate Nazi."

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #234 on: March 06, 2016, 08:10:23 pm »
The thing that really tipped this over the edge for me was the phrase "moderate Nazi."

You don't think there were any moderate Nazis out there? My guess is they far outnumbered the extremists.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #235 on: March 06, 2016, 08:39:35 pm »
As dirty as it makes me feel I can't jump on UP for this one. Since WWII Nazis have become a virtual byword for extremism. Mostly because of the holocaust. Attempting genocide is a pretty extreme position. Unlike many who might claim to be moderate Nazis, the particular poster, appears to acknowledge that the holocaust occurred. Nor do they condemn it, in fact they implicitly endorse it.

I think its hard to consider yourself a moderate if you support the genocide of jews, gypsies and homosexuals in continental Europe.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #236 on: March 06, 2016, 08:45:59 pm »
As dirty as it makes me feel I can't jump on UP for this one. Since WWII Nazis have become a virtual byword for extremism. Mostly because of the holocaust. Attempting genocide is a pretty extreme position. Unlike many who might claim to be moderate Nazis, the particular poster, appears to acknowledge that the holocaust occurred. Nor do they condemn it, in fact they implicitly endorse it.

I think its hard to consider yourself a moderate if you support the genocide of jews, gypsies and homosexuals in continental Europe.

But the moderate Nazis would say they didn't have anything to do with that -- that it was the violent extremists who went that far.

Surely you aren't implying a moderate majority with a questionable core ideology would sustain a culture that enables violent extremism.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #237 on: March 06, 2016, 08:54:50 pm »
I was saying that you could not claim to be a moderate Nazi without being a holocaust denier. As for the actual Nazis between 1939 and 1945 I don't think you could be a moderate Nazi if you were aware of the holocaust occurring and remained philosophically a Nazi rather than simply out of fear.

I wasn't intending to get into the questions about moderate ideologies or the fallacy of the middle ground.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #238 on: March 06, 2016, 09:25:04 pm »

But the moderate Nazis would say they didn't have anything to do with that -- that it was the violent extremists who went that far.

Surely you aren't implying a moderate majority with a questionable core ideology would sustain a culture that enables violent extremism.

I see what you're doing. Stop it.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #239 on: March 06, 2016, 09:56:04 pm »
Go on stormfront, theres a few moderate nazis on there, but they tend to get chewed out really quick.
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.