Author Topic: Weapon of Choice  (Read 8031 times)

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
Re: Weapon of Choice
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2014, 09:16:15 pm »
The Airman, a bleeding edge combat shotgun designed by a studio of top-notch gunsmiths.

The Airman is a dual-mode pump-action shotgun fed by a drum magazine, capable of firing 80 rounds per minute in automatic mode. It uses a revolutionary "Guided Ammunition" system which uses miniature nano-jets to propel the ammunition towards their unlucky victim.

This makes almost any form of body armor and ballistic shield useless, leading to a sharp decline in the prices of both.
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2014, 10:20:25 pm »
from one of my players' roleplaying sessions: a tank that has dozer blades, a machine gun turret, and a flamethrower.

... crewed by a guy who's got a pet rat-fox hybrid. trained to bite your ego... (i wish i could make up something that silly).

yup, it crushes you both physically and emotionally. i call it shock and d'awwwwwwww
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2014, 10:37:36 pm »
The HK X-Series Phased Plasma Pistol, a highly experimental bleeding edge energy weapon that uses special power cells to provide the fuel ionization of the hydrogen inside each cell.

The X-Series was originally meant for military issue until the more shady elements among the company pushed for it's private market issue in the first half of 3001, which head to it becoming a sleeper hit. Even though homesteaders and colonists rejected for it's inferior fire rate as compared to the Winchester Starr Laser Rifle, the X-Series remains popular among the security markets.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2014, 03:56:49 am »
For long range, the DCAU Watchtower. Even if the words "Binary Fusion Generator" (note the acronym) don't mean anything to you, you get access to the friggin' Justice League. And if things go really pear-shaped, you can always drop it from orbit on your enemy's head.

For short range confrontations, a serrated obsidian blade with an olive or Bois d' Arc handle. An obsidian blade, properly made, is orders of magnitude sharper than surgical steel, and the serrations let me inflict maximum damage with minimal effort.

And for conflicts in between? We'll, there's always Ye Olde M14.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 04:01:21 am by Ghoti »
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2014, 02:50:02 pm »
Molten ferrofluid suspended in a sword-shaped force field with it's projector attached to the arm.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2014, 06:19:08 pm »
Metal tube designed to propel small slug of lead to kill or destroy a target.

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2014, 01:05:27 pm »
A gauntlet containing a small selective-impulse plasma engine, typically used to weld metal in freefall and capable of being used as a weapon.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2014, 11:00:58 pm »
The Irishotgun. You fire it, and it produces a screaming Irish warrior with a battleaxe who will proceed to dismember your enemies.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2014, 11:42:14 pm »
Stun gun revolver gauntlet, meant for close-in engagements and repeated blows. As you may guess, this means it's meant for a lethal usage instead of the common usage. Of course, you can always ramp up your blows with a couple more "off-market" cartridges that project a small stream of electrified water for you to kill even more guys in less time.

Of course, you can zip-tie two of these together for more electric wrath! Even if you're a pussy and want to shoot more...we have a giant robot version for your giant robot electric death needs!

Offline Iczerfour

• Spawn of Pinkamena and Flutterbat
  • Pope
  • Now won't you stop moving, interrupting's not nice
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2014, 08:57:31 pm »
Electroshock powers and a Wrench.

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2014, 02:56:31 pm »
Introducing the Electromagnetic Evisceration, a specialized energy weapon that projects a transient electromagnetic disturbance out of a long tube.

How does it work? Well, I can put your hippie wishy-washy bullshit about nuclear powered EMPs to rest. Instead, we use the power of repeated electrostatic discharges to fry your newly misshapen robot's ass! That's right, the Evisceration's EMP is a eco-friendly transient electromagnetic disturbance!

Of course, the iron poles that slam together to make the discharge tend to wear out after a while. Thus, we offer multiple repair kits and replacements for them. In addition, we offer a conversion kit to switch out to less durable but more conductive copper poles.

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2014, 08:51:14 am »
Yet another double post, but this topic was breached in a conversation with my father.

What's good? A rocket launcher!

What's even better? A semi-automatic, belt fed 40 mm one. Yes, me and my father have finally gone off the deep with the concept of a rapid-fire hand-held piece of tube artillery.

Move out of the way, Jane Doe! Somebody crazier with a rocket launcher has arrived.