Author Topic: 'Spears' Musical to tell the story of Jesus with Brittney Spears songs  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
http://spearsthemusical.com/

An opera that chronicles the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, SPEARS is the story of Jesus Christ as told through the music of Britney Spears

How fucking dare anyone out there make fun of Jesus  after all he has been through!

He was born in a barn, he went through a temptation by Satan. He had two fuckin nails driven down his arms.

One of his disciples turned out to be a traitor, a cheater, and so he went through a crucifixion. All you people care about is….. readers and making money off of him!

HE’S THE SON OF GOD! (ah! ooh!) What you don’t realize is that Jesus died for your sins and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him.

He hasn’t been on Earth in years. He created more fish and bread for a reason because all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE: MORE!.

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even died for you BASTARDS!
LEAVE JESUS ALONE! ...Please.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
Re: 'Spears' Musical to tell the story of Jesus with Brittney Spears songs
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 07:30:09 pm »
I laughed so violently I hurt my throat. 9001+ internets to you good sir!
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
Re: 'Spears' Musical to tell the story of Jesus with Brittney Spears songs
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 09:47:24 pm »
I want to see that musical.