Author Topic: The "I'll be gone temporarily" thread.  (Read 75448 times)

Offline Gst0395

• Apprentice
Re: The "I'll be gone temporarily" thread.
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2012, 07:42:55 am »
I think I'm going to be leaving permanently to be honest. My quotes never get submitted and I rarely seem to post here, I'm always on other sites instead. I thought I'd fit here but now I feel as it was pointless coming here. You all seem nice though and I'm sorry I'm leaving so soon about a month or so after joining. Just don't think there is a reason for me to stay. I may return but I find it unlikely. Later.
Youtube: Gst0395
Pixar Planet: Geoff-uk1234

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2012, 07:32:16 pm »
I'm will be most likely gone from this coming Monday to at least the middle of the week(maybe back on Thrusday??)because I'm somewhat in the pathway of Hurricane Sandy, and they're saying we're most likely will get hit and lose power(and last year we lost power for 2 days afterwards)...great, looks like another Halloween without any power or heat, just fucking super  >:(
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 07:40:41 pm by Nicki »

Saturn500

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2012, 09:33:20 pm »
I'm will be most likely gone from this coming Monday to at least the middle of the week(maybe back on Thrusday??)because I'm somewhat in the pathway of Hurricane Sandy, and they're saying we're most likely will get hit and lose power(and last year we lost power for 2 days afterwards)...great, looks like another Halloween without any power or heat, just fucking super  >:(

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2012, 02:27:50 pm »

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2012, 11:17:49 pm »
Haven't been able to post for a few days because I've been busy, but I'm going to be gone for a week in Florida with the girlfriend and the family.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline myusername

• Bishop
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2012, 06:54:15 pm »
I probably wont be online much cos of exam revision and having to do dissertation research...

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2012, 11:09:38 am »
I will be gone until the 29th, as I will be on a cruise in the Caribbean, and I will not have Internet access.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Saturn500

« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2013, 12:53:53 pm »
I'm gonna be in Florida visiting my grandma for a few days.

EDIT: Never. Fucking. Mind.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 09:54:20 am by Saturn500 »

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2013, 05:02:23 am »
Might not be around for a week... or two.  We get to choose which bill to pay, the mortgage or the internet!

just... I give up.  I need to go to work... might be able to get ahold of a couple of you another way, but that's about it...
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Saturn500

« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2013, 09:25:50 pm »
Going to Florida tomorrow (for realz this time). Will return Wednsday.

Offline Southern Comforter

• Bishop
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2013, 09:49:49 pm »
So how many of you guys thought I was dead (or just forgot I existed)?

Yeah, I went to San Antonio last week for a wedding, and then I managed to get myself work as a temporary lumberjack/landscaper/whatever's a badass name for someone who cuts down trees and makes firewood out of them. The firewood is just a side thing, I'm actually clearing out a lot so we can begin building some kind of water treatment plant there or something. So yeah, with temporary employment and all, I don't have a lot of time to be spending online, so the two forums I frequent haven't really seen much of me at all. School is starting again on Monday, and I'm still going to be working, so I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna be here much at all. If there's any last love letters you need to send me (or death threats), now would be an appropriate time to do so.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2013, 07:11:29 pm »
Hey, everyone-

I'm moving into a rented room this week, and my father is moving down to Kentucky. Since I've been using his computer up till now, I'm going to be off until I can get a computer of my own. Anyone who wants to keep in touch with me in the meantime is welcome to email me-my therapist agreed to let me use her laptop to check my email a few times a week.

In happier news, the restaurant I'm working at is officially opening tomorrow. For anyone who lives within driving distance of Frederick, MD, here's the address:

Elevation Burger
7810 Wormans Mill Road
Frederick, MD 21701

The food is great, the company uses as much in the way of organic ingredients as possible and the prices are reasonable. If you come during the lunch/early afternoon shift, I'll probably be the one working the fry station. I'll let the company website speak for itself.

http://www.elevationburger.com/EB.php

Hope to see some of you there (especially the cute forumgirls ;) ) and I hope to be back online within the next couple of months.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Southern Comforter

• Bishop
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2013, 03:45:56 pm »
Oh hey, guess who just remembered this site existed for the nth time. :p

Work actually ended a while ago, so I do have a lot of time to myself, but now it's coming close to finals week, and I have a ton of essays to write. :/ I guess I'll just be checking in today, then and I'll probably fuck off until mid-May. I'll be taking the summer off, and classes won't start again until some time in September.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2013, 02:55:44 pm »
I'm taking a hiatus for a few weeks to focus on schoolwork and whatnot.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2013, 07:42:14 pm »
Moving in with my awesome Jew.  It'll probably be a while. :)
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!