Author Topic: Members only category?  (Read 11279 times)

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
Re: Members only category?
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2012, 10:44:20 am »
Does it really matter if they find the rant?

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2012, 11:04:37 am »
If the fundamentalist co-worker finds out you've been calling him that "asshole in cubicle C3 who might as well be sucking Ron Paul's cock" I could see there being some issues with HR.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2012, 01:23:15 pm »
If the fundamentalist co-worker finds out you've been calling him that "asshole in cubicle C3 who might as well be sucking Ron Paul's cock" I could see there being some issues with HR.

If it matters to that asshole in cubicle C3 who might as well be sucking Ron Paul's cock what I say about that asshole in cubicle C3 who might as well be sucking Ron Paul's cock, then he's not paying enough attention to his job of being an asshole in cubicle C3 & sucking Ron Paul's cock.

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2012, 03:10:07 pm »
But HR rarely sees it that way. Especially if the asshole in cubilce C3 is part of HR.
-A Pen Name

Offline Keiro Dreamwalker

• An Puisín Faolchú
  • Pope
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2012, 03:13:39 pm »
But HR rarely sees it that way. Especially if the asshole in cubilce C3 is part of HR.

Yup.
You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones. Remember this, on this journey you insist on making. If you die, I will not survive you long. Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to.