Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 387591 times)

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #1950 on: January 11, 2018, 08:19:20 pm »

1. If you want to claim you're mentally sound, maybe you shouldn't compare yourself to a man who had Alzheimer's.

2. You ran in 2000, so no, you didn't win on your first try.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1951 on: January 11, 2018, 10:10:57 pm »
I hold my position to this day that anyone who brags about being a genius is most likely insane or a teenager. We pretty much have a 6th grade for a president.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1952 on: January 12, 2018, 01:32:04 am »
"being, like, really smart"

He wrote it.

I mean, saying "like" is one thing, but fucking writing it? Argh.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1953 on: January 12, 2018, 08:20:51 am »
This is only the second week of 2018:

And that is the person the people of USA elected as their leader. Good jorb guys.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #1954 on: January 12, 2018, 10:57:22 pm »
This is only the second week of 2018:

And that is the person the people of USA elected as their leader. Good jorb guys.

Yeah, we dropped the ball on that one. Now your shithole, Scandinavian nation has to turn to Angela Merkel to lead the free world. Our bad.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1955 on: January 13, 2018, 12:02:31 am »
Right now the only person I can think to compare to Trump is Anjezë Gonxhe Bojaxhiu. Way too many people are utterly convinced that they are/were amazing people who can do no wrong while the reality is almost exactly the opposite.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Dappler

• Apprentice
« Reply #1956 on: January 13, 2018, 04:39:43 am »
1. If you want to claim you're mentally sound, maybe you shouldn't compare yourself to a man who had Alzheimer's.

2. You ran in 2000, so no, you didn't win on your first try.
That's all you noticed?

Very successful businessmen was a blatant lie, collusion hasn't been proven to be a hoax, Obama won on his first try too, and has never been called a genius by Trump (ignoring the entire non sequitur of it), the entire point of the absurd Reagan comparison wasn't that he was sick - it was that he claimed he wasn't and the whole thing was a massive MSM conspiracy (the man is batshit insane!), his only assets were his dad's money, ambition, seething pathology, narcissism, and a total lack of perspective. Sometimes they worked for him, sometimes they didn't. Self praise is no praise at all (same for coerced praise), without even looking at the most dubious claim of all ----- I think that would qualify .

Also this...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcGQpjCztgA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcGQpjCztgA</a>

Offline Dappler

• Apprentice
« Reply #1957 on: January 14, 2018, 04:19:24 am »
Also this...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcGQpjCztgA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcGQpjCztgA</a>
Oh. Guess that one was pretty obvious...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbD_gKexiZw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbD_gKexiZw</a>

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1958 on: January 14, 2018, 10:35:17 pm »
Wow, this passage describes Trump perfectly:

Seers aren’t born every day. The realm that has one— But that’s no matter to us, Mira. The messengers tried that tack on me, whining on about how you’d help keep our borders safe, our people fed and happy because of how you can tell what’s going to happen. As if there aren’t lands that know peace and plenty without the help of any magic at all, except a king wise enough to heed and give good counsel! A leader who looks beyond his own mirror’s all any country needs to be happy, not a weathercock who’ll dance to follow the latest gust of wind, nor a man who smiles in the face of war because he only sees his own glory, never mind if he climbs to reach it over the bones of other people’s sons.

--"Child's Play," Esther M. Friesner

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1959 on: January 15, 2018, 02:55:15 pm »
So how does Trump spend MLK Jr day? Why playing golf of course and with no plans for civil service work or speeches. http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/15/politics/mlk-jr-day-donald-trump-schedule/index.html
All of this following his Shithole comment made to African countries and then just yesterday saying he is the least racist person that's ever been interviewed.

Whether he's racist or not it's a total lack of self awareness of how this may make him look. He did what he had to do as tradition at the white house, but not partaking in any civil services that the past three presidents have made part of their presidency. The fact that Trump just used the day to play golf just makes him seem rather callous and cold. Not to mention that Trump claimed he wouldn't be playing ANY golf during his presidency because he would be so busy helping the people and bashing his predecessor for doing so. Fucking hypocrite.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Dappler

• Apprentice
« Reply #1960 on: January 15, 2018, 09:15:52 pm »
Hopefully he's got all three screens on, and is crying into his cheeseburgers... No one's got an inkling of sympathy for his fat fatuous ass, and it's only building with the other controversies. Going to be an interesting week. Golfing on MLK day will kill with getting the vote out in the midterms too if he's still round. So far the closest thing to a 'defense' they can come up with is, is "he isn't racist, he's just a stupid moron." (So far everyone who's seen that argument has been too polite to fly with, why isn't he both?)

He's probably still in rage mode though. Butthurt tweets coming in 12hrs time though...

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1961 on: January 17, 2018, 07:52:39 am »
So Bannon was forced to testify for the Congress and said that he doesn't have to answer about anything that happened in the White house because Trump told him not to...

I guess he forgot that he could just say "I don't remember" 50 times in a row and that is perfectly legal. Because though both are shady we now have a Bannon on record saying that those specific topics are things that he was forbidden to talk about.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1962 on: January 17, 2018, 08:59:15 am »
Holy hellfire, is he fucking special or something?  Seriously, that's practically Self-Incrimination 101.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1963 on: January 17, 2018, 06:22:39 pm »
Wisconsin's State Senate District 10.

Special election.

Trump beat Clinton 55-38.

Republicans held the district since 2000.

The Democrat beat the Republican by 9 points.

34th seat swung from R to D in the Trump era.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1964 on: January 18, 2018, 11:30:38 am »
We are gonna have a Government Shutdown because the Orange Piss Pot can't let go of his wall but will let go of CHIP.  Oh they'll try to blame the Dems for this but most of the GOP knows it's gonna be hollow blame considering they control the Government.

Ironbite-and with Trump's prediction of only a terrorists attack being able to save the GOP come November, I'm a bit scared.