Author Topic: Chick: Catholic Church Conspiracy Creates Communism!  (Read 5461 times)

Offline myusername

• Bishop
Chick: Catholic Church Conspiracy Creates Communism!
« on: November 03, 2012, 03:32:42 pm »
...and Islam, Nazism and Masonry, apparently.

Yes that's right, Chick is back with a new piece of batshittery, "Mama's Girls" ie. the "daughters" of the Catholic "whore".

have a sample:

First we have Islam. Unsurprisingly a woman in a Burka:

The islam bit is the "history" of Islam and how it's sekritly Catholic, no srsly.

Islam turned against Catholicism? Well, it's almost like you're trying to rationalise something that doesn't fit your "theory" Jack.

Next we have Communism:

Surely, the Orthodox Church are a bunch of heretics, Jack? Or does that only apply when you're not bashing the Catholics??
Jack, are you really trying to argue that Marx was secretly funded by the Catholics to write a theory that on the offchance might lead to a revolution in Russia 34 years after he died so that they could get revenge on the Tsar? Cos really, that makes no sense. 
Also, 1204? If it took the Catholic church until nineteen-freaking-seventeen to get their revenge, they obviously aren't as much of a threat as you are making out, here. It's almost like you're putting two completely unrelated events together and tried to come up with a tenuous link between them!

Third up is Nazism:

The pope uses Nazism! It's not very effective!

And Fourth up it's those Evil Masons:

What is it with Chick's hatred of the Masons??? Oh yeah, and Baal and Allah are totally the same god.

Offline DrFishcake

• The Beast
  • A vegetarian called Fishcake. Long story.
Re: Chick: Catholic Church Conspiracy Creates Communism!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 08:03:16 pm »
How does Freemasonry (which really doesn't care what god its adherents believe in just so long as they believe in one) suddenly become an offshoot of Islam (which is a wee bit more specific)? ???
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 03:32:30 am by DrFishcake »

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 08:35:26 pm »
Outside of abortion and child molestation how misogynistic is Chick since to me seeing him calling Islam evil for niqabs is pot kettle

Offline Atheissimo

• Bishop
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 09:52:04 pm »
And Stalin is suddenly a Jeusit rather than an ebil Atheist. Mind you, when your own holy book leaves so much wiggle room to believe contradictory things when it suits I'd imagine everything starts to look flexible.
'You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend... and you've never watched Star Trek? Good Lord.' - Sir Patrick Stewart

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 01:34:28 am »
Stalin was apparently an ordained priest, although I think he was Orthodox rather than Catholic.  Although, given time I expect Chick can come up with a reason why the Eastern and Western Churches are the same.

Offline Joey

• Bishop
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 05:00:20 am »
Since when did masons use the Quran? AFAIK they use the KJV Bible. And the Vatican has always violently opposed them.
"A human is a system for converting dust billions of years ago into dust billions of years from now via a roundabout process which involves checking email a lot." - XKCD

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 06:08:08 am »
Cocaine is a hell of a drug. At least, I hope he didn't come up with this without the aid of illicit substances.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 06:25:06 am »
These are incredible levels of crazy, even for Chick.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline SimSim

• Lover of Good Beer and Bad Movies
  • The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 07:15:19 am »
It's not as crazy as the Alberto series of comics. It tells the supposed story of a Catholic priest, and it's chuckfull of crazy. Like secret underground passages between convents and monestaries monasteries where nuns and priests would have sex and abortions.

Offline Star Cluster

• Pope
  • I need my space.
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012, 09:10:58 am »
There is so much wrong in this tract that it looks like Jackie-boy is purposefully going for satire.  Either that, or he's gotten so senile that he could be certified as insane.

How could anyone with even an iota of reasoning skill believe this drivel? 
The heavens convince me there is no god.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.--Steven Weinberg

Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery--Robert G. Ingersoll

I don't know why people compare George Carlin to God. He's great and all, but he's no George Carlin.-Anon.

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2012, 11:00:46 am »
The fifth child was that of the Trekkies, the next movement which would spread spiritual death across the world's churches. The sixth child was Judaism, which Pope Benedict XVI went back in time with his Satanic powers to create...

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2012, 03:58:01 pm »
The fifth child was that of the Trekkies, the next movement which would spread spiritual death across the world's churches. The sixth child was Judaism, which Pope Benedict XVI went back in time with his Satanic powers to create...

Jesus fucking Christ, man, don't give him any ideas!
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Danarth

• Apprentice
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2012, 05:11:26 am »
One might think Chick is rapidly approaching the deep end...

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 06:18:02 am »
First we have Islam. Unsurprisingly a woman in a Burka:

I think this is my absolute favorite. Of all the other stupid stuff he says, claiming that Christians defended Jerusalem against the Muslims who were actually Catholics is a whole new level of stupid, especially since protestant Christianity would not have been invented yet.

Also, he did manage to get a little nugget of truth in that pile of garbage. Although it was somewhat tangential the Vatican did support Nazi Germany to a degree. However that was more of a case of both hated the same things, but the Vatican was more than happy to let the Nazis do the dirty work while they kept their hands clean.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2012, 06:47:39 am »
One might think Chick is rapidly approaching the deep end...

I think he willingly jumped into it years ago.