Author Topic: John Derbyshire: Avoid Black People!  (Read 5390 times)

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
John Derbyshire: Avoid Black People!
« on: April 07, 2012, 10:57:18 pm »

John Derbyshire, being the racist and misogynist that he is, is no stranger to controversy. But this time he has finally crossed the line with an article entitled "The Talk: Nonblack Version." It's basically supposed to be useful information one would give their child, like "the talk" about sex, only this one is supposed to make them into Hitler Youth or something. I cannot link you to the full original piece right now, because Taki's Magazine--in which it was published--is overwhelmed by web traffic or something. So, I can't open the page. But I can give you the abridged version:

(10a) Avoid concentrations of blacks not all known to you personally.

(10b) Stay out of heavily black neighborhoods.

(10c) If planning a trip to a beach or amusement park at some date, find out whether it is likely to be swamped with blacks on that date (neglect of that one got me the closest I have ever gotten to death by gunshot).

(10d) Do not attend events likely to draw a lot of blacks.

(10e) If you are at some public event at which the number of blacks suddenly swells, leave as quickly as possible.

(10f) Do not settle in a district or municipality run by black politicians.

(10g) Before voting for a black politician, scrutinize his/her character much more carefully than you would a white.

(10h) Do not act the Good Samaritan to blacks in apparent distress, e.g., on the highway.

(10i) If accosted by a strange black in the street, smile and say something polite but keep moving.

(11) The mean intelligence of blacks is much lower than for whites. The least intelligent ten percentof whites have IQs below 81; forty percent of blacks have IQs that low. Only one black in six is more intelligent than the average white; five whites out of six are more intelligent than the average black. These differences show in every test of general cognitive ability that anyone, of any race or nationality, has yet been able to devise. They are reflected in countless everyday situations. "Life is an IQ test."

For this he has (finally) been fired from Rich Lowry's right-wing cesspit, The National Review.

And the Freepers are upset because a white supremacist got sacked.

All is right with the world.

Offline Itachirumon

• The Buzzing Digital Uke
  • Pope
  • The Highly-Caffinated Borderline Insane Uke
Re: John Derbyshire: Avoid Black People!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 11:02:44 pm »
They fired him? =D I'm allowed to celebrate in schadenfreude?! WOOOOOOO
"Sleep is for the weak
Caffeine is my sacrament
Are those spiders real?"

I do NOT have a dubious relationship to sleep. We had a perfectly ambicable seperation

Ask me about the knife in your back!

When I die, they should process my blood into an energy drink - it'll be called Vampiric, and one dose will cause diabetes... Also, you might see noises.

"No.. can't eat... I'm fucking my catboy"

Offline DasFuchs

• God
  • Ruler of his own little world since 1977
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 11:45:00 pm »
Already a thread been done, check F&B
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 11:50:25 pm »
F&B? Does it count if the original was posted in a non-political section?

EDIT: And I couldn't even tell by the thread's title what it was about. So that's my defense.

Offline speshuled67

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 03:38:02 am »

EDIT: And I couldn't even tell by the thread's title what it was about. So that's my defense.

i was gonna post it here, but i was really pissed about it. wasnt sure if my ranting and profanity would be frowned upon in p&g.
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

-Isaac Asimov

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 02:37:21 pm »

i was gonna post it here, but i was really pissed about it. wasnt sure if my ranting and profanity would be frowned upon in p&g.
Oh don't worry, we can curse on the main forum. For example:

Guess which fuckers came to Derbyshire's defense?

shykid

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 02:45:23 pm »
I would call Moonbattery "Stormfront lite," but that would imply they were somehow at least slightly less vile. And they're not.

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 03:02:04 pm »
I would call Moonbattery "Stormfront lite," but that would imply they were somehow at least slightly less vile. And they're not.
It's kind of funny because there's a prohibition on Stormfront against using the n-word (yes other "milder" racial slurs are acceptable there) in order to make themselves look slightly more respectable. Moonbattery, however, thinks they have N-Word Privileges.

Offline Whore of Spamylon

• Bishop
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 03:09:29 pm »

Oh don't worry, we can curse on the main forum. For example:

Guess which fuckers came to Derbyshire's defense?

It never seems to get across to some people that criticism towards the speech of others ≠ censorship.

“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” - William Gibson

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 04:35:51 pm »

Stormfront II: Electric Boogaloo, maybe? Both are take compared to Niggermania and Chimpout. Though some have said at this point those two may be made up of trolls trolling other trolls, but I'm not that optimistic :(.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 12:53:13 am »

Stormfront II: Electric Boogaloo, maybe?
I approve this.

EDIT: More human trash comes to Derb's aid.

shykid

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 01:04:48 am »

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 06:34:52 am »

Stormfront II: Electric Boogaloo, maybe?
I approve this.

EDIT: More human trash comes to Derb's aid.

He is correct when he says that he has a similar turgid writing style and bigoted, ignorant so-called intellect to Will Buckley.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR