Author Topic: Actress sent ricin to Obama and Bloomberg because they support gun control  (Read 5471 times)

Offline rtvc2012

• Pope
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/07/18829206-texas-woman-arrested-in-ricin-letters-to-obama-bloomberg-officials?lite

"You will have to kill me and my family before you get my guns,” the message sent to Bloomberg read, according to NBC New York, which obtained a copy of the letter. “Anyone who wants to come to my house will get shot in the face. The right to bear arms is my constitutional God given right and I will exercise that right till the day I die."

Wow, way to dispel the stereotype of passionate gun owners as unstable fanatics, lady.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
I'd rip away her right to own a gun just because it'd obviously upset her so much.

Well, there's a good reason I'm not a politician.

All the same, this just reinforces views that 2nd Amendment Thumpers are psychotic. Which is unfortunate, I am sure.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
“Anyone who wants to come to my house will get shot in the face. The right to bear arms is my constitutional God given right and I will exercise that right till the day I die."

Time to go find her address.

Hopefully I can kill her in self-defense before she hurts anyone.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Well the title of the article says she's been arrested so you'd more likely find her in the local jail than at her home address.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Crystal-King

• Neonate
Well at least they caught her. By the way, anyone seen anything she's been in? Any hint of pants on head crazy there?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
News mentioned the Walking Dead and Vampire Diaries and they're linking this to a nasty divorce she's going through.

Ironbite-said that she was trying to set up her husband.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
News mentioned the Walking Dead and Vampire Diaries and they're linking this to a nasty divorce she's going through.

Apparently this is her IMDB page. It appears that her list of credits is missing.

Edit: Doing some digging, she was just a zombie on one episode of The Walking Dead. She was also two minor one-episode characters for Vampire Diaries and Teen Wolf.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 10:01:01 pm by chitoryu12 »
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!

Apparently this is her IMDB page. It appears that her list of credits is missing.

Edit: Doing some digging, she was just a zombie on one episode of The Walking Dead. She was also two minor one-episode characters for Vampire Diaries and Teen Wolf.

I find it irritating that when someone who's a very minor actor commits a crime, they all attention to their acting almost as if they were big stars & at least had some acting experience.

I remember a story about a guy who beheaded his mom & much was made about his appearing in a popular TV show (can't remember which). He was a mere extra.

Then there's that other guy who was in Power Rangers.....as a one-shot, one-episode as a nameless kid actor.

"Crazy Lady Sent Ricin Letters" isn't enough. "Crazy Lady Who Starred In 'The Walking Dead (as a nameless zombie) Sent Ricin Letters" gets more traction.

Way to throw your hubby under the bus, zombie-gal. I wouldn't blame him for splitting!

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
Hats off to the hubby for knowing when it was time to split. As to the lady, I wouldn't trust her with a water gun, much less the real thing. I hope she considers her long timeout in prison to be worth it.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
Blame videogames.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
Nahh, not video games. there's a very simple reason for her actions:

"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline wyvern999

• Apprentice
“Anyone who wants to come to my house will get shot in the face."

Wouldn't like to be her postman

wrightway

I find it irritating that when someone who's a very minor actor commits a crime, they all attention to their acting almost as if they were big stars & at least had some acting experience.

I remember a story about a guy who beheaded his mom & much was made about his appearing in a popular TV show (can't remember which). He was a mere extra.

Then there's that other guy who was in Power Rangers.....as a one-shot, one-episode as a nameless kid actor.

"Crazy Lady Sent Ricin Letters" isn't enough. "Crazy Lady Who Starred In 'The Walking Dead (as a nameless zombie) Sent Ricin Letters" gets more traction.

Way to throw your hubby under the bus, zombie-gal. I wouldn't blame him for splitting!

It was "Ugly Betty" and the actor played a minor role in three episodes in the first season. The way they wrote the headlines you would have thought he was set to replace Eric Mabius.

Offline rtvc2012

• Pope
Blame videogames.
Well hello Mr. Thompson, where have you been these past few years?

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Blame videogames.
Well hello Mr. Thompson, where have you been these past few years?

Making funny images of pretending to be blown away by the wind, of course.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet