Author Topic: Are you kidding me?  (Read 8861 times)

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
Re: Are you kidding me?
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2015, 10:10:45 pm »
Yeah, this guy isn't nearly as fun as, say, Skyfire.  Or Mabus.  Or even Joey.

Though I was around for none of those, I have no doubt that's true. However, he's what we've got, so he'll have to do till we get a better one.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2015, 07:35:05 pm »
Yeah, this guy isn't nearly as fun as, say, Skyfire.  Or Mabus.  Or even Joey.

Though I was around for none of those, I have no doubt that's true. However, he's what we've got, so he'll have to do till we get a better one.

inactive in 2 days, 17 posts. either this guy lurks more than me, or he's gotten bored and won't come back.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2015, 09:03:17 pm »
His solution to everything is horrifying Nazi-esque genocide.

He's basically a poseur who feels he needs to be generally misanthropic to show how bad or "lulzy" he is. When what he really is, is pathetic. A sad, pathetic sack of shit whose views will never come to pass. He's just like the Stormfronters who whine about nuking Israel and the Middle East - none of their views will ever come to be in reality.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2015, 09:58:37 pm »
His solution to everything is horrifying Nazi-esque genocide.

He's basically a poseur who feels he needs to be generally misanthropic to show how bad or "lulzy" he is. When what he really is, is pathetic. A sad, pathetic sack of shit whose views will never come to pass. He's just like the Stormfronters who whine about nuking Israel and the Middle East - none of their views will ever come to be in reality.

I'd say that's pretty much it.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2015, 10:06:00 pm »
He honestly has no staying power.

Ironbite-also I think he signed up like a year ago.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2015, 10:31:27 pm »
Can we just get Vade on here? That'd be infinitely more interesting than Das Contrarian and his aspirations to play Hitler.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2015, 01:29:57 pm »
Can we just get Vade on here? That'd be infinitely more interesting than Das Contrarian and his aspirations to play Hitler.

do we really need a resident troll? i mean if we want to rage, we've already got paragon, ironchew, and if we forget our sense of humor, viking to help this. or is this to cull infighting?

(i've got no beef with any person stated, on the contrary, sometimes i feel i'm the only one who likes paragon, even though i disagree with him most of the time)
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2015, 04:38:46 pm »
The overwhelming Ultie-hate has spilled out of its topic. And is frankly annoying.

We need someone like Vade who we can all unite against.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2015, 02:09:58 pm »
I believe I've found a surefire way to secure peace in the region.

Turkey and Saudi Arabia are strategic regional allies of the west and even though we aren't propping up a dictator in Egypt any more, there's a half-decent chance of a regime there that we can deal with...eventually.

The rest of the region...not so much.

So, a big lead wall from the Mediterranean coast of Egypt, the Saudi/Kuwaiti border and Turkey's borders with Iran/Iraq and Syria.

And we glass the rest.  Jerusalem is a holy site for your bronze age fucknuttery?  Tough Shit, it's a radioactive deadland now.  Grow up and get a life.

Who the fuck is going to want to fight over it then?

And don't start whinging about the death toll, your pathetic "picking sides" nonsense has been contributing to that since 1948, my way is just more direct.

Uh, if you nuke all that, the folks who you're fine with will change their minds big time and think we're psycho. It would solve nothing.

Better to educate and fight against Frummerism (Fundieness). Get rid of the maniacs and it'll be easier to convince the rest & have a truce.

Meaningless violence just breeds more violence. Violence in general should be a "very last resort in self-defense thing". Nuking whole regions is stupid....and imagine all that radiation!

And for once, I'm with Ironchew on this. Sorry Ironchew, for my mistaking your pessimism & hyper-cynicism for being a troll. This new guy, however, is a bonehead.

I also wouldn't compare DerContrarian's "Final Solution" to aspirin....decapitation would be more apt.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 02:14:27 pm by Barbarella »