Author Topic: My new plan to convert you guys to Roman Catholicism  (Read 2264 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
My new plan to convert you guys to Roman Catholicism
« on: July 13, 2018, 04:12:24 pm »
My new plan involves at least one person here doing a challenge and they should film themselves doing it so that other people here can witness and be converted.

What the person who agrees to do the challenge should do is buy an ouija Board, and do research on a bunch of other occult Satanic demon summoning rituals. They should film it as well as the hauntings that go on in the house as a result. The person should communicate with them using an EVP recorder to record the voices of the demons, and ask them questions about Jesus Christ to record how the demons react to it.

Then they should get a priest to drive the demons out of the house and film the results.

Will anyone here do the challenge.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: My new plan to convert you guys to Roman Catholicism
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 07:03:59 pm »
You come to a site full of skeptics and your plan involves convincing them to buy a ouija board?

Well, it's your form, it's in character, no surprises here.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 07:51:01 pm »
You come to a site full of skeptics and your plan involves convincing them to buy a ouija board?

Are you willing to do the challenge?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 07:59:01 pm »

Will you front all the cash?
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 08:19:22 pm »

Oh, are you saying that I must pay money for the challenge?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 09:51:55 pm »

Well if avarice is a good enough motive for your scheme to bring back the Middle Ages why isn't it good enough for a single conversion?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2018, 11:32:17 pm »

Well yeah, we'd be doing you a favour you ungrateful cockmonkey. Besides, ouija boards are expensive. I'm looking at them on eBay and I can't find one for less than $50. Surely you don't expect a bunch of people who think all of this supernatural bullshit is, well, bullshit, to pony up that kind of cash just to humour you.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2018, 12:18:44 am »
Seriously. My broke ass doesn't have the cash to waste on buying a ouija board. And if I did? I'd probably use it to buy either some merch from people online who's content I watch, or just some food for a homeless person.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2018, 12:48:11 am »
You know, in my teenage years, after I found myself disenchanted with Christianity, I explored the uh...occult.  I had a Ouija board even... basically, if there was an spirit to call up, I wanted to call it.  I wanted it to answer me.  The odd thing is, it never happened.  It's almost like...that was all a bunch of BS or something....

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2018, 01:39:52 am »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2018, 02:22:37 am »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2018, 07:43:47 am »
You know, in my teenage years, after I found myself disenchanted with Christianity, I explored the uh...occult.  I had a Ouija board even... basically, if there was an spirit to call up, I wanted to call it.  I wanted it to answer me.  The odd thing is, it never happened.  It's almost like...that was all a bunch of BS or something....

You were lucky. There must have not been that many demons around where you played with the ouija board.

These people weren’t so lucky. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=niJlId3N68s

Do you still have the board? If so, you can do the challenge using it, and also do a whole bunch of other occult demon summoning rituals at the same time. You likely have candles and other things that can be used, and you can certainly be able to write 666 and draw Satanic pentagrams. Do research into the occult rituals.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2018, 11:04:44 pm »
Well, I am sorry to disappoint, but I'm still not a Catholic. What can I say? Other than all of this talk of ouija boards, feudal revival and your second cousin's barely covered vagina has failed to make me feel any attraction whatsoever to little boys.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2018, 11:50:58 pm »

You were lucky. There must have not been that many demons around where you played with the ouija board.

These people weren’t so lucky. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=niJlId3N68s

Do you still have the board? If so, you can do the challenge using it, and also do a whole bunch of other occult demon summoning rituals at the same time. You likely have candles and other things that can be used, and you can certainly be able to write 666 and draw Satanic pentagrams. Do research into the occult rituals.

I've DONE "research into the occult rituals."

Dude......you're barking up the wrong tree here.  I went through all that crap.  I practically begged to be possessed or something.  I was all down for it.  It didn't happen.  With all the crap I've done, it's all BS.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2018, 11:53:23 pm »
Honestly, I think you're more likely to make people leave the Catholic Church than join it.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.