Author Topic: Another important announcement  (Read 4001 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Another important announcement
« on: August 28, 2018, 08:20:18 pm »
I realized that I made a mistake when tracing the legitimate heir to the thrones of England, Normandy, and Ireland. I corrected the mistake and traced the rightful heir who turns out to be this guy. https://www.geni.com/people/Charles-Antoine-de-Ligne-de-La-Trémoïlle-prince-de-Ligne/6000000010050083985

I was also recently visited by my parallel self from a parallel universe and a wizard merged us into one causing me to have memories from the parallel universe so now I am going to write about what happened in that universe to promote the English monarchist legitimist cause and how the rightful heirs can be restored and to teach a lesson on extramarital sex. It often causes disasters, though it is rare that it causes a Kingdom to fall like it did in the parallel universe, debunking Art’s argument that the Kingdom falling over a cuckold makes the form of government shitty.

Art Vandelay

Re: Another important announcement
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 08:25:07 pm »
For fuck's sake, dude. Just accept that you're always going to fuck up at this and throw in the towel. Even your parallel universe self is probably fed up with this shit by now.
debunking Art’s argument that the Kingdom falling over a cuckold makes the form of government shitty.
If it can happen at all, your government is shit. End of story. You may disagree, but us democrats have somewhat higher standards than you.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 09:40:51 pm »
Moar jeans kink, bored now!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 01:45:12 am »
For fuck's sake, dude. Just accept that you're always going to fuck up at this and throw in the towel. Even your parallel universe self is probably fed up with this shit by now.
debunking Art’s argument that the Kingdom falling over a cuckold makes the form of government shitty.
If it can happen at all, your government is shit. End of story. You may disagree, but us democrats have somewhat higher standards than you.

As I said before it is so rare that the chance of it causing a Republic to fall is equally as likely.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 02:10:28 am »
As I said before it is so rare that the chance of it causing a Republic to fall is equally as likely.
As you yourself have admitted, not a single democratic government has ever been toppled because one guy put his pee pee where he wasn't supposed to. Which is more than can be said for your fantasy kingdom. As such, the former is the objectively superiour option.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 02:11:37 am »
As an aside, how long before the self-appointed English patriot finds yet another French guy that he wants to be king? Personally, I give it a week at most.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2018, 02:48:51 am »

...WHEN.

When did you read my Parallel Hero notes, Art you unbelievable wizard.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2018, 04:17:51 am »
Democratic nation doesn't topple when one politician does something unethical or illegal. And firing the president and all other politicians is part of the systems functions when they do something wrong. So, unless someone mabages to change the coumtry from democracy to something else the country has not failed.

Meanwhile in a monarchy, accidental deaths or even a dispute over who should inherit the throne can destroy the country or at the very least change the ruling family.

And that's just few of the many reasons why democracy is the least bad form of empowering the rulers of a nation.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2018, 08:17:42 am »
Democratic nation doesn't topple when one politician does something unethical or illegal. And firing the president and all other politicians is part of the systems functions when they do something wrong. So, unless someone mabages to change the coumtry from democracy to something else the country has not failed.

Meanwhile in a monarchy, accidental deaths or even a dispute over who should inherit the throne can destroy the country or at the very least change the ruling family.

And that's just few of the many reasons why democracy is the least bad form of empowering the rulers of a nation.

An impeachment over a political scandal can cause a political crisis that can affect the countries stability. So a democracy has an equal probability of becoming unstable.

If a monarch dies, there is a stable system of succession, and the succession laws can prevent succession disputes. The best succession system which was done in most European Kingdoms was male preference primogeniture, because it makes a royal hose last for a long time, but has an efficient system, in case a monarch has only daughters.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2018, 08:18:50 am »
As you yourself have admitted, not a single democratic government has ever been toppled because one guy put his pee pee where he wasn't supposed to. Which is more than can be said for your fantasy kingdom. As such, the former is the objectively superiour option.

As I said before, in this universe, not a single monarchy toppled over a cuckolding showing how rare it is.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2018, 10:14:33 am »

An impeachment over a political scandal can cause a political crisis that can affect the countries stability. So a democracy has an equal probability of becoming unstable.

If a monarch dies, there is a stable system of succession, and the succession laws can prevent succession disputes. The best succession system which was done in most European Kingdoms was male preference primogeniture, because it makes a royal hose last for a long time, but has an efficient system, in case a monarch has only daughters.

Do you even read what you are typing before pressing "post?"

If you have an insane king that the people overthrow, or there's a succession war between different heirs or anything like that, it basically results in the original line ending and a new ruler taking the throne.

Meanwhile, politicians have been arrested for crimes or lost their seats due to incapability to do their duties but this has been built into the system and it does not deligitimize the democratic leadership. I'd even argue that holding your leaders to be under the same laws as everyone else is proof of strong democratic foundation.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2018, 11:16:10 am »

Do you even read what you are typing before pressing "post?"

If you have an insane king that the people overthrow, or there's a succession war between different heirs or anything like that, it basically results in the original line ending and a new ruler taking the throne.

Meanwhile, politicians have been arrested for crimes or lost their seats due to incapability to do their duties but this has been built into the system and it does not deligitimize the democratic leadership. I'd even argue that holding your leaders to be under the same laws as everyone else is proof of strong democratic foundation.

Well the succession can stay stable after the overthrow of an insane King by having his eldest son put on the throne. Andif there is a succession war, hopefully the rightful heir will win.

The transition of power when a politician gets impeached can be unstable when there are two rival political parties, which can cause a government shutdown or hung parliament.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2018, 01:18:10 pm »
^Which can be an issue, but generally don't result in civil wars.  Royal succession crisis however caused civil wars countless times.  Avoiding civil wars is a far higher priority then whatever bullshit you want.

Anyway DIRECT QUESTION

What will you do if this guy you think should be king doesn't agree with your ideology and wants nothing to do with monarchy?