Author Topic: Thread Killer  (Read 667409 times)

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
Re: Thread Killer
« Reply #1350 on: March 16, 2013, 07:13:54 pm »
The season/series end to Young Justice... wow... dem feels. It's incredibly rare for a TV show or film to leave me so... rattled? It's hard to describe the feeling, but it's really powerful.

I am gonna be so disappointed if there is no season three, which seems to be the unfortunate case.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #1351 on: March 18, 2013, 01:21:06 am »
I can see this site removed the exalt/smite system. It kind of feels weird without it.

Oh well, my final score was +29/-5 (total = +24 points). I can tell I've been a good boy here...

QueenofHearts

« Reply #1352 on: March 18, 2013, 01:33:26 am »
I can see this site removed the exalt/smite system. It kind of feels weird without it.

Oh well, my final score was +29/-5 (total = +24 points). I can tell I've been a good boy here...

Make that +23, because I would smite you so hard for this post :p

Saturn500

« Reply #1353 on: March 19, 2013, 09:48:47 am »
I AM THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

Distind

« Reply #1354 on: March 19, 2013, 10:10:15 am »

Honestly anyone who was in the postives fell into the category I assumed meant "well liked" particularly given the smite wars over some users.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #1355 on: March 19, 2013, 11:02:07 am »
I kinda liked the fuck yeahs/nos, since if some member said something really horrible and they had tons of fuck nos, then I would know that they didn't represent this site as much. But since the system was getting jacked up it wasn't fair.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #1356 on: March 19, 2013, 01:30:35 pm »

Honestly anyone who was in the postives fell into the category I assumed meant "well liked" particularly given the smite wars over some users.

I dunno. My exalts overweighed my smites but I know damn well I'm not 'well liked'.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

QueenofHearts

« Reply #1357 on: March 19, 2013, 02:15:18 pm »
I just want my post count to go up but I can't think of anything meaningful type.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #1358 on: March 19, 2013, 03:08:39 pm »
The season/series end to Young Justice... wow... dem feels. It's incredibly rare for a TV show or film to leave me so... rattled? It's hard to describe the feeling, but it's really powerful.

I am gonna be so disappointed if there is no season three, which seems to be the unfortunate case.

Yeah, I rarely watch TV, but that show had me hooked instantly.  I really hope that it doesn't get cancelled or makes a comeback.  Great show all around.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Art Vandelay

« Reply #1359 on: March 21, 2013, 08:38:48 am »
Most unexpected thing happened today. I finally got around to taking a look at Anita Sarkeesian's Tropes Versus Women in Video Games, just to see what all the fuss was about. I wasn't expecting much, since I didn't care much for her other videos, but this one? I actually quite liked it. She makes some very good points, backs them up with plenty of examples, knows what she's talking about when it comes to the games themselves, for the most part avoids any emotional rhetoric and steers well clear of Radfem or Grasping at Straws territory. It actually reminded me a lot of Extra Credits. If you haven't seen it already, I say give it a watch.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #1360 on: March 25, 2013, 10:25:03 am »
I've gotten so many emails from Big Willy lately. I must say, if I can enlarge my manhood by four inches, I'll nearly be on par with other men.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #1361 on: March 25, 2013, 06:28:55 pm »
I've gotten so many emails from Big Willy lately. I must say, if I can enlarge my manhood by four inches, I'll nearly be on par with other men.

I keep getting emails called Anne Hathaway Weight Loss. I thought she was adamant about not telling people how she lost weight for Les Mis.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #1362 on: March 27, 2013, 06:45:25 pm »
Why I will never get into Homestuck:

(click to show/hide)

And yes, while that didn't stop me from getting into Ruby Quest, at least it's concluded and there are no more new entries (and I had a lot of time on my hands the time I've read through it).

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #1363 on: April 02, 2013, 12:53:35 am »
I kinda liked the fuck yeahs/nos, since if some member said something really horrible and they had tons of fuck nos, then I would know that they didn't represent this site as much. But since the system was getting jacked up it wasn't fair.

From what I've seen on other sites, a positive reputation doesn't necessarily mean that you're especially good, but rather that you just say whatever people agree with or want to hear.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #1364 on: April 06, 2013, 03:03:00 am »

I never even bothered to look at mine.