Author Topic: Georgia Birthers are whinging.  (Read 4564 times)

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
Re: Georgia Birthers are whinging.
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 10:12:12 pm »
Earlier today, I thought of a really crazy birther argument:

Obama was not born in the United States, because the US annexation of Hawai'i was illegitimate. Obama is, by birth, a citizen of the Kingdom of Hawai'i.

That... actually makes sense. And it wasn't just an "annexation," the U.S. fucking baited the queen into a trap and made her sign over her kingdom. That's when sugar companies and companies like Dole Pineapple took over and started importing workers.
I thought the majority of Hawaii supporrted the annexation
anyways based on that logic Bush could not be president since we stole that part of America from Mexico

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 10:18:59 pm »
Earlier today, I thought of a really crazy birther argument:

Obama was not born in the United States, because the US annexation of Hawai'i was illegitimate. Obama is, by birth, a citizen of the Kingdom of Hawai'i.

That... actually makes sense. And it wasn't just an "annexation," the U.S. fucking baited the queen into a trap and made her sign over her kingdom. That's when sugar companies and companies like Dole Pineapple took over and started importing workers.
I thought the majority of Hawaii supporrted the annexation
anyways based on that logic Bush could not be president since we stole that part of America from Mexico

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii#Overthrow_of_1893.E2.80.94the_Republic_of_Hawaii_.281894.E2.80.931898.29
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2012, 08:07:40 am »
Queen Liliʻuokalani--

Nevermind. Just read the Wiki page.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline StallChaser

• Pope
  • (Haseen on the old board)
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2012, 04:21:18 pm »
The righties are whining about George Soros, while they have the Koch brothers...  ::)

[gop]
It's only OK when our guys buy elections.  Closely related, ColbertPAC is abusing the Citizens United decision by showing us how badly the system can (and is) being abused.  And making Republicans look bad.
[/gop]

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 12:15:00 am »
What's kinda funny is:  Down here in the state of GA, this topic has hardly even been given a second look via the media (at least locally),  because the majority of us know this is a bunch of birther bunkum.

I think what most of the citizenry of GA is doing is the old tactic of  "Ignore them.  Maybe they'll go away..."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 12:17:22 am by SpaceProg »

Offline The Bright Angel

• Apprentice
  • Just Your typical Bi possible Trans kid (not sure)
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 02:34:58 am »
The birthers will whine no matter what. I'm just shock that a judge actually heard this case. He heard the "evidence" and all without an actual defense. The fact they lost with all that means they suck completely.
"Can you imagine on judgement day, when God tells you your wife was secretly a lesbian who liked you but never really loved you. That she wasn't your soul-mate after all. Better if both of you were free to find your true love."-Evil Roy Slick of Yahoo News