Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 388020 times)

Offline Id82

• The Beast
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #2730 on: December 29, 2018, 05:40:13 pm »
So Donald Trump blamed the death of the two Guatemalan children on the Democrats because, and I'm paraphrasing it's the Democrats fault because Guatemalans are looking to gain asylum illegally and if they had a border wall they wouldn't even try to come here. This makes me so fucking angry. The nerve of this fucking asshole. m.cnn.com/2018/12/29/politics/donald-trump-border-deaths-democrats/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2731 on: December 29, 2018, 05:42:21 pm »
This is not a bug, it's a feature of the GOP.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #2732 on: December 31, 2018, 03:07:43 am »
Wall or no wall people are going to come to America as long as that looks like a more appealing choice than staying wherever they were at first. Those kids died because they weren't treated well when they came up here for whatever ailments they had (Sorry but I'm not an expert on the details, its just super fucked up they died at all)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2733 on: December 31, 2018, 10:35:40 am »
Yeah, because its not like there's a common term that was literally coined due to people digging under a castle's walls.  All you need is enough people and shovels.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #2734 on: December 31, 2018, 12:57:16 pm »
Wall or no wall people are going to come to America as long as that looks like a more appealing choice than staying wherever they were at first. Those kids died because they weren't treated well when they came up here for whatever ailments they had (Sorry but I'm not an expert on the details, its just super fucked up they died at all)

It's more subpar conditions that they're being kept in. While media and others are not allowed in these facilities, migrants detail conditions of squalor: over-crowding, undernourishment, ignoring illnesses, and vomiting & diarrhea being common place (including said messes being left alone for hours or days). Under these conditions, airborne viruses would spread like wildfire, and indeed one of the children, Felipe Alonzo, died of influenza B.

Restated, a good way to kill a bunch of people is to pack them into a prison like sardines in a can, and just ignore whatever happens. Nature will kill them for you, you don't have to deal with the negative PR of racism or genocide that would inevitably occur from more active measures. All the while, you get what you wanted the entire time. Stephen Miller, you sneaky sneaky goose.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #2735 on: January 01, 2019, 04:47:46 am »

It's more subpar conditions that they're being kept in. While media and others are not allowed in these facilities, migrants detail conditions of squalor: over-crowding, undernourishment, ignoring illnesses, and vomiting & diarrhea being common place (including said messes being left alone for hours or days). Under these conditions, airborne viruses would spread like wildfire, and indeed one of the children, Felipe Alonzo, died of influenza B.

And now shit like this is coming out: https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/31/us/arizona-migrant-child-abuse-allegations-shelter/index.html

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #2736 on: January 08, 2019, 09:25:54 pm »
So Trump pretty much made this address to try to blame the Democrats for a false crisis that he's created. Yup.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2737 on: January 08, 2019, 11:29:32 pm »
So Trump pretty much made this address to try to blame the Democrats for a false crisis that he's created. Yup.

That he said he would take responsibility for.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
  • Death to the False Emperor!
« Reply #2738 on: January 08, 2019, 11:40:43 pm »

Trump didn't "create" this crisis. According to this report by the US Commission on Civil Rights, shit like this was happening under Obama too. But the fact that Trump's letting this continue reflects very badly on him.

I don't know why anybody expects consistency from that overgrown Oompa Loompa at this point.
Anti-authoritarian, anti-extremist, anti-bullshit.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2739 on: January 09, 2019, 12:12:42 am »

Trump didn't "create" this crisis. According to this report by the US Commission on Civil Rights, shit like this was happening under Obama too. But the fact that Trump's letting this continue reflects very badly on him.

Except with his rabid, racist, xenophobic base.

I don't know why anybody expects consistency from that overgrown Oompa Loompa at this point.

I don't.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
  • Death to the False Emperor!
« Reply #2740 on: January 09, 2019, 12:29:47 am »

Except with his rabid, racist, xenophobic base.

Yep. He could literally shoot up a school and at least some of them would find some way to justify it.

I don't.

Me neither. It's a shame the first Citrus-American POTUS had to be so awful.
Anti-authoritarian, anti-extremist, anti-bullshit.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2741 on: January 09, 2019, 12:47:39 am »
Well, he was just walking around carrying an AR-15 like any true American patriot, when a bunch of schoolkids saw him and started screaming about how he was bought by the NRA, so he had to kill them so they didn't grow up to vote for Democrats who are going to take our guns.

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #2742 on: January 09, 2019, 02:50:03 pm »
As for the speech he gave last night over the major networks (who, BTW, wouldn't allow Obama to do the same thing because it would be "too political"):

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ovm1J_AxLQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ovm1J_AxLQ</a>

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2743 on: January 09, 2019, 04:11:53 pm »
Yep!  And it pissed him off because he didn't win.

Democrats response did much better in the ratings then he did, Manafort's back in the news and nobody is talking about him today.  So....he cuts off FEMA funds to California until they, and I'm quoting here, "get their act together" in regards to Forrest Maintenance.

Ironbite-god he's such a thin skinned idiot.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #2744 on: January 10, 2019, 06:09:29 am »
As for the speech he gave last night over the major networks (who, BTW, wouldn't allow Obama to do the same thing because it would be "too political"):

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ovm1J_AxLQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ovm1J_AxLQ</a>

How long ago was the Obama thing? Like I believe it because the media sucks horribly and gives all the free publicity in the world to Trump but I don't know the details about what Obama was going to say that was "too political".