Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 273427 times)

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
  • Death to the False Emperor!
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #1620 on: February 19, 2019, 05:16:26 pm »

Asshole uses a historical atrocity (whose perpetrators were largely gentiles, AFAIK) as an excuse to attack all Jews: take a shot.

Ironically, Richard Spencer is a Holodomor denier. As if there weren't enough reasons to hate him already.
Anti-authoritarian, anti-extremist, anti-bullshit.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #1621 on: February 22, 2019, 02:41:47 am »
No you see everything I don't like is Jews.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #1622 on: February 22, 2019, 03:14:26 am »
"You see? I stubbed my toe this morning. A Jew put that there, so I stubbed my toe. I missed the bus...because a Jew cut in front of me! I know it! My wife divorced me...AND MARRIED A JEW!"
"I'm Jewish."
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (anti-semite leaps out of first floor window. fails to kill himself - instead he has just faceplanted into a neighbor's petunias.)
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #1623 on: February 22, 2019, 03:32:38 am »
And both the neighbor AND the petunias were Jewish.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #1624 on: February 22, 2019, 04:12:39 am »
(muffled) "SOMEHOW THESE FLOWERS ARE JEWISH!"

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1625 on: February 22, 2019, 08:28:19 am »
And both the neighbor AND the petunias were Jewish.

Those were Marigolds.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #1626 on: February 28, 2019, 03:53:31 am »
"The Jewish people has always been plagued by Bad Jews, who undermine it from within. In America, those Bad Jews largely vote Democrat."
- Ben Shapiro
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/133918830073352192

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #1627 on: March 03, 2019, 09:58:31 pm »

That's "daemon". Get the spelling right and use it consistently.

Of course, this meme was probably made by some dumbass who couldn't pick Horus out of a lineup.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 10:01:34 pm by Chaos Undivided »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #1628 on: March 04, 2019, 01:20:44 am »
Probably made by a Jordan Peterson fan.

Those guys basically define themselves by an obsessive hatred of chaos, so it would not surprise me at all if I heard they literally thought anyone more "chaotic" than them literally worship the Chaos Gods. Though really, in comparison to the right wing and its idiocy, the case for the Chaos Gods makes itself.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1629 on: March 04, 2019, 09:18:23 am »
Finally, someone else that's insistent that daemon ought to be spelled properly.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #1630 on: March 08, 2019, 05:43:01 pm »
Kruschev's de-Stalinization is the most harmful shit to do. Fuck, I hate him for that.

Luckily China didn't do that kind of shit to Mao, so Chinese still have positive view on Mao and everyone claiming to be "true follower of Mao". That alone kinda keep communist ideology alive in current neo-liberal oriented world.

Lots of commies will insist that Stalin and Mao weren't "real communists", but r/communism takes a different approach and tries to whitewash them.

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #1631 on: March 19, 2019, 10:32:43 am »

Here are four reasons why this is bullshit.

1. Not everyone killed by the Nazis had their bodies burned. Up to 40% of the Jews murdered by the Nazi government were killed in mass shootings and buried. There were multiple mass graves containing hundreds of thousands of people shot and buried by members of the Einsatzgruppen.

2. Of the corpses that were burned, not all of them were burned in ovens. Eventually, as the tides of war turned and the pace of the murders was ramped up, they threw bodies into flaming pits and used human fat from the dead as an accelerant.

3. Stacking bodies into ovens and turning them up to full blast doesn't require the same care or patience as baking bread, especially not when your objective is to cremate them quickly. Bodies were thrown onto remnants of bones and remains were burned again and again until (roughly once a week, at least at first) the ashes were removed and tossed into a river. So this whole comparison was asinine to begin with.

4. The ovens used in the death camps weren't standard crematoria. They were more similar to garbage incinerators. These ovens could incinerate up to 120 bodies over a period of 24 hours. They used coke, natural gas or fuel oil to fire these furnaces, and they recycled the waste heat from the hot exhaust gasses back into the system. After the cycle ran for a good few hours, the burning tissue and body fat delivered enough energy to keep the fire running as long as you fed new bodies into it without having to supply additional fossil fuels.

So yeah, Holocaust denial is bullshit and anyone who seriously entertains the notion that the most well-documented genocide in history was an elaborate hoax is either in desperate need of an education or a rabid anti-Semite.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 05:58:40 pm by Chaos Undivided »

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #1632 on: March 19, 2019, 05:10:57 pm »
The funny thing about holocaust deniers is that if you push them hard enough, they'll admit that if it happened they wouldn't think it was a bad thing.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #1633 on: March 20, 2019, 12:36:37 am »
Why do they feel the need to cast doubt on this genocide if they think its a good thing? Nazis never ever make logical sense. Same reason they think they're superior and might makes right and all that, yet they lost the war.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1634 on: March 20, 2019, 02:54:42 am »
Some are specifically trying to downplay the things that Nazis did to make them look more appealing to the people they are trying to recruit to Nazism and they don't actually believe that the Holocaust was a hoax, it's just something they lie about.

Some are weird conspiracy theorists and actually believe that the Holocaust was a hoax.

These two types of people often willingly work together and it is hard to tell them apart but I believe they are distinct groups. The former are Nazis that can just fuck off and the latter may need their head checked but not all of them are Nazis.

That said even some of the conspiracy theorists that believe in the "holohoax" theory are antisemites and would not have opposed Holocaust so it gets complicated.

Point being the "it didn't happen but if it had it would have been AWESOME" is not contradictory because for some it is just that they lie about their beliefs and are Nazis and some hate Jews but also think that the Jews made up the Holocaust and they don't change their belief in Holocaust not being real just because they like the idea.

Kinda like how I would like the moon to be made of Cheese because that would have some interesting implications but I won't start believing it because there's no scientifically verified evidence to support such a claim.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!