Author Topic: Oppa Antichrist Style  (Read 7158 times)

Offline tempus

• Bishop
Re: Oppa Antichrist Style
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2014, 04:42:36 am »
Not surprising.  When Geniuses attempt to explain their theories to normal people, jabir makes sure they sound completely batshit insane.  His computer probably uses a brain-in-a-vat in his basement and he probably has death rays in a dozen different flavors out the ass, but he can't talk to a normal human being without sounding like he's completely brain-damaged.
Suck on that Occam's Razor! ;D
You mean Occams interplanetary space pixies who remove hair then implant the memories of razors?

Precisely!  ;D
Congratulations.  You found Ronald Reagan. He’s living in each and every one of you.  Just waiting to gnaw his way out of your chest and skitter off into the ventilation ducts.

--Neckfucker

That shape...that figure...those curves...god damn the weighted companion cube has never looked so good!

--Anonymous

Los Angeles is a city of brick, steel, concrete, and asphalt. There's no room for cows.

--CommanderCoffee

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
Re: Oppa Antichrist Style
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2014, 06:39:59 am »
Wasn't he the guy who said the baggage handling area at Denver (or was it Dallas, or something completely different?) airport was deliberately designed to look like a giant cock and balls and therefore Satan? I'm surprised he's still around.
Oh my god, you're right...

I think I've got a new favorite nutjob!