Author Topic: Christian News Network fundies  (Read 156229 times)

Offline BobRumba

• God
Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Reply #765 on: August 20, 2018, 08:13:09 am »
The only thing I would silence from LadyInChrist would be her super annoying Abba Father prayers and posts that just say Amen.  Because they are pointless.  Pretty funny that she thinks we want to silence Christians.  That board will ban people at the drop of a hat, and it ain’t the CHRISTIANS being “silenced” either.
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #766 on: August 20, 2018, 04:43:09 pm »

If FSTDT has their annual awards, then I would like to nominate "Lady..." for
I Can Stick My Head In The Sand Deeper Than You

Another entry for this award from Seven seven
at https://christiannews.net/2018/08/17/satanic-temple-trucks-in-baphomet-statue-for-event-calling-for-equality-after-ten-commandments-installed-at-arkansas-capitol/

It is wrong to talk with Democrats and RINOcrats
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #767 on: September 02, 2018, 09:48:11 am »
Fuck all those people right up their stupid asses.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #768 on: September 09, 2018, 05:13:16 pm »
This is so Amos

https://christiannews.net/2018/08/31/16-states-tell-supreme-court-congressional-intent-of-title-vii-was-birth-sex-not-gender-identity/#disqus_thread

Scroll down to the first deleted message, then follow the long line of Amos vs. deleted context free posts
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 05:17:41 pm by Bob J. »
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #769 on: September 09, 2018, 05:29:44 pm »
This is so Amos

https://christiannews.net/2018/08/31/16-states-tell-supreme-court-congressional-intent-of-title-vii-was-birth-sex-not-gender-identity/#disqus_thread

Scroll down to the first deleted message, then follow the long line of Amos vs. deleted context free posts

I can’t see what the conversation is about, but I can say, for the ten thousandth time, “X is biased” is NOT. A. FUCKING. ARGUMENT. Doubly so if you say “X is biased” without any supporting evidence. But that’s not an invitation to go find evidence, because even if you prove “X is biased,” you still—say it with me now—HAVE. NOT. MADE. A. FUCKING. ARGUMENT.

EDIT: I’m thinking of having that engraved on my tombstone.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 06:07:21 pm by Ambulance Chaser »

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #770 on: September 10, 2018, 10:11:03 am »
I can’t see what the conversation is about, but I can say, for the ten thousandth time, “X is biased” is NOT. A. FUCKING. ARGUMENT. Doubly so if you say “X is biased” without any supporting evidence. But that’s not an invitation to go find evidence, because even if you prove “X is biased,” you still—say it with me now—HAVE. NOT. MADE. A. FUCKING. ARGUMENT.

EDIT: I’m thinking of having that engraved on my tombstone.

I'm missing you on there a lot these days, AC, because of the brutal things some people (OK, OK, Amos) are doing to logic, reason, and the English language.

The "x is biased" thing is just the tip of the iceberg.  Because you tell him that's just an opinion and you get treated to page after page of WHERE IS YOUR AUTHORITY? and FAIL....NOT AN OPINION...SCRIPTURE...THIS IS A CHRISTIAN FORUM type responses that go on for miles.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 10:15:48 am by BobRumba »

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #771 on: September 10, 2018, 05:02:56 pm »
And now LadyInChrist is having a prayer revival. As she won't respond to other people, she is sending prayer messages to herself.

https://christiannews.net/2018/08/31/16-states-tell-supreme-court-congressional-intent-of-title-vii-was-birth-sex-not-gender-identity/

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #772 on: September 10, 2018, 11:54:53 pm »
And now LadyInChrist is having a prayer revival. As she won't respond to other people, she is sending prayer messages to herself.

https://christiannews.net/2018/08/31/16-states-tell-supreme-court-congressional-intent-of-title-vii-was-birth-sex-not-gender-identity/

I saw that.  I almost wanted to quote Matthew 6:5 to her.  "And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men."

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #773 on: September 10, 2018, 11:58:56 pm »
https://christiannews.net/2018/09/01/california-lawmaker-pulls-bill-prohibiting-therapists-from-advertising-offering-any-practices-seeking-to-change-sexual-orientation/

Apparently Amos's new tactic is to call everything he doesn't like a "category error".....demonstrating he has no idea what that phrase means.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #774 on: September 11, 2018, 09:25:20 am »
Apparently Amos's new tactic is to call everything he doesn't like a "category error".....demonstrating he has no idea what that phrase means.

He seems to pick up a new choice phrase he overuses from time to time.

Here are the current ones (and usually in all caps with far too many periods following them):

Category Error
Narcissism
This is a Christian Forum
Where is your authority
You are not qualified
You are in error
Fail
Back at cha sport

Seriously, it would almost be fun to design an Amos bot.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #775 on: September 13, 2018, 10:04:18 pm »
http://disq.us/p/1vo4fmf

Now LadyInChrist is going on about how she thinks some people (which probably means me and everyone else of us who posts there, because she thinks most if not all of us are the same person!) are, in her words, "making plans to try to hurt some of us on this site."

I wanna tell her "don't flatter yourself, bitch.  Think I care that much about you to go out of my way to hurt you?"

Hell, I don't even flag posts from her or her ilk unless I REALLY get ticked something about they say, which ain't all that often really.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #776 on: September 14, 2018, 08:23:03 am »
God, she’s talking about Vic Nicholls who is a fundamentalist Christian, but that rare example of one who doesn’t get along with Amos.  He’s actually very nice, but she is fighting with her own kind now.  What does she mean, when she says he’s part of the group that wants to hurt them?  And did you see Guest Verified’s response to her, giving her the lame old Peewee story that it’s all the same person?  I just want to smack that guy.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #777 on: September 18, 2018, 01:23:57 pm »
Well, I've been banned. And I have not posted at Christian News for over ten days. It must have been my posts on other sites.
Edit: Oddly they have not removed any back posts.

Retraction. Looks like this is caused by my recently updated Safari browser. Chrome works fine.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 01:56:19 pm by Bob J. »

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #778 on: September 18, 2018, 02:15:26 pm »
Whew.  Good to know.

I will say what I was going to say anyway, however.  Christian News Network has been unreasonably banning people without explanation for a very long time (not surprising Lady Checkmate loves them so much).  Since it doesn't appear to be possible to engage them about their behavior in the traditional ways (i.e. email, phone number, etc), what do people think about addressing them in posts on the Disqus forums?  I know how to page them to get their attention that they are being discussed. 

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #779 on: October 05, 2018, 02:32:02 pm »
Will wonders never cease!?!?!