Author Topic: My new websites  (Read 6077 times)

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
Re: My new websites
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2018, 12:46:24 am »
Phenotype: the set of observable characteristics of an individual resulting from the interaction of its genotype with the environment.

If most of the observable characteristics point to female than how isn't the person a woman now?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2018, 06:14:28 am »
Phenotype: the set of observable characteristics of an individual resulting from the interaction of its genotype with the environment.

If most of the observable characteristics point to female than how isn't the person a woman now?

Because it is not resulting from the interaction of its genotype with the environment because it’s genotype is still XY, and the observable characteristics are still masculine, such as body shape, genitalia(the genitals are still a mutilated penis), lack of ability to give birth or breastfeed, and they still have a masculine sounding voice(no adult trans women has a true femine voice).

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2018, 04:03:38 pm »
That last line. Lol. You really have no idea, do you?
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2018, 07:22:39 pm »
Well gender is determined by both genotype and phenotype. I never heard of people who’s gender phenotypes don’t match their genotypes, but in those situations, I guess the phenotype outweighs the genotype.

So, since medical transition does in fact change the phenotype, you accept that some amount of transition makes people a different gender.

No because it doesn’t change the complete phenotype. The Skeloton doesn’t change and the testicles are mutilated but don’t become full functioning penises and vaginas. Trans women can’t give childbirth. I’ll change my views if they invent the technology for men and women to trade brains for bodies.

Uterus transplants are already possible, so 'Trans women can't give childbirth(sic)' is on a ticking clock (plus, plenty of cis women can't either...). Skeletal structure can change with early enough access to hormones, and again I don't think you're going to be x-raying a woman on the street and telling her she has to be a man now because her hips are too narrow

For any phenotypical difference between men and women, then either some cis people would be classified as the wrong gender or it is or soon will be modifiable with medical transition. Usually both.
Σא

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2018, 07:48:02 pm »
Well gender is determined by both genotype and phenotype. I never heard of people who’s gender phenotypes don’t match their genotypes, but in those situations, I guess the phenotype outweighs the genotype.

So, since medical transition does in fact change the phenotype, you accept that some amount of transition makes people a different gender.

No because it doesn’t change the complete phenotype. The Skeloton doesn’t change and the testicles are mutilated but don’t become full functioning penises and vaginas. Trans women can’t give childbirth. I’ll change my views if they invent the technology for men and women to trade brains for bodies.

Uterus transplants are already possible, so 'Trans women can't give childbirth(sic)' is on a ticking clock (plus, plenty of cis women can't either...). Skeletal structure can change with early enough access to hormones, and again I don't think you're going to be x-raying a woman on the street and telling her she has to be a man now because her hips are too narrow

For any phenotypical difference between men and women, then either some cis people would be classified as the wrong gender or it is or soon will be modifiable with medical transition. Usually both.

In Anatomy class I learned that bones have a set rigid structure and stays once the person is fully grown, but the spinal cord gets more bent as people age. What matters is if the majority of of natural phenotypical differences by birth is masculine or feminine. Again the XXY males are the ones born with more feminine phenotypical differences.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2018, 10:00:58 pm »
In Anatomy class I learned that bones have a set rigid structure and stays once the person is fully grown, but the spinal cord gets more bent as people age. What matters is if the majority of of natural phenotypical differences by birth is masculine or feminine. Again the XXY males are the ones born with more feminine phenotypical differences.

Skeletal structure can change with early enough access to hormones

There, I highlighted the keywords for you.

Learn to read, kid. This is not even amusing if I need to keep repeating myself.
Σא

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2018, 12:44:50 am »

Because it is not resulting from the interaction of its genotype with the environment because it’s genotype is still XY, and the observable characteristics are still masculine, such as body shape, genitalia(the genitals are still a mutilated penis), lack of ability to give birth or breastfeed, and they still have a masculine sounding voice(no adult trans women has a true femine voice).

1) how are hrt medications not a part of the environment
2) read what Sigma said
3) lol you've never heard of voice training, or in some cases people that just naturally sound that way

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2018, 05:11:07 am »

Skeletal structure can change with early enough access to hormones

There, I highlighted the keywords for you.

Learn to read, kid. This is not even amusing if I need to keep repeating myself.

So you support giving surgery that can pernamentely change the body structure to minors instead of at least waiting till they are adults for them to chose what they want done to their bodies?! It is horrible that minors, at early ages are subjected to this.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2018, 12:28:21 am »
Surgery? The quote you were replying was about hormones. Which are changeable/reversible. and decidedly not a permanent thing.

Lern2Read

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2018, 12:33:48 am »
So you support giving surgery that can pernamentely change the body structure to minors instead of at least waiting till they are adults for them to chose what they want done to their bodies?! It is horrible that minors, at early ages are subjected to this.

Except that you aren't "waiting until they are adults for them to choose what they want done to their bodies". You're waiting for them to be adults so that you can say "welp, it's too late now, you can't change your bone structure, guess you can't be a Real Trans Person™". So yes, I support giving people a choice over not giving them a choice.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.