Author Topic: Redhead feminist goes nuts, MRAs go nuts but like 29384389 times crazier.  (Read 13193 times)

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
http://manboobz.com/2013/04/15/canadian-feminist-activist-receives-death-threats-and-other-abuse-after-being-targeted-by-mens-rights-activists/

Jesus... I expected for the MRAs to whine about this, but not actually FUCKING POST HER INFO EVERYWHERE.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
I'm not surprised at all. These bozos have done it before.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
I hate my gender

Offline Joey

• Bishop
I don't understand why she's a feminist in the first place. She's not bad looking, and could be pretty hot if she wanted to be.
"A human is a system for converting dust billions of years ago into dust billions of years from now via a roundabout process which involves checking email a lot." - XKCD

Offline FirsthandTuna

• Pope
I don't understand why she's a feminist in the first place. She's not bad looking, and could be pretty hot if she wanted to be.

You're... joking, right?
"Fraudulent ONEness of religious academia has retarded your opposite rationale brain to a half brain slave." - The Wisest Man Who Ever Lived

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
Sarcasm? I hope.

Offline Bezron

• a mysterious riddled spicy burrito wrapped enigma...stuck in some hot chick's colon dreaming of fanginas
  • Pope

Between this and the marathon thread, I have to ask.

What the fuck is wrong with you?  Are you drunk or just an asshole?

Offline Joey

• Bishop
I'm an equal opportunity offender.

Seriously, why is everyone so uptight on this forum? I guess uptightness just comes with the anti-fundie package? You can dish out offensive shit but you can't take it?
"A human is a system for converting dust billions of years ago into dust billions of years from now via a roundabout process which involves checking email a lot." - XKCD

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
I don't think it's uptight to take issue with your statement. That said, people are tense today anyway because of the Boston Marathon debacle, and considering what you said in that thread, it's going to carry over.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.

...so are you retarded or just dumb?

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS

...so are you retarded or just dumb?

No, just a troll.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Joey, if you're trying to cheer us up by being irreverently being funny, try not to be irreverent. Be straight-funny & happy in a way that we'll be happy.

Otherwise you are just a troll.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
I'm an equal opportunity offender.

Seriously, why is everyone so uptight on this forum? I guess uptightness just comes with the anti-fundie package? You can dish out offensive shit but you can't take it?

What you said was just really fucking stupid. I think you need to follow your own advice btw.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!

Joey, read this.

In the context of guys acting like oafs that was a fine example!

Offline Joey

• Bishop
If you're that offended by it then mainpage it, have a ball with the comments, and I will show you that I'm not an uptight crybaby with his panties all in a bunch at every little thing I might disagree with.

Perhaps in the mean time these will help: