Author Topic: Charlie Sheen Reveals He's HIV Positive  (Read 1884 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Charlie Sheen Reveals He's HIV Positive
« on: November 17, 2015, 07:22:18 pm »

Art Vandelay

Re: Charlie Sheen Reveals He's HIV Positive
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 08:48:03 pm »
Not winning so much anymore now is he?

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 09:50:13 pm »
Always have your tiger blood tested.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 12:21:21 am »
There are reports of some of his recent ex's saying they were never told by him that he tested positive for HIV
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/17/charlie-sheen-s-ex-goddess-bree-olson-he-never-told-me-he-had-hiv-we-used-lambskin-condoms.html

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 02:35:39 am »
He might not be the best poster boy for HIV but maybe he could do some good (once in a while) and get publicity for the disease and those suffering from it.

The medication has advanced greatly in the recent years and having HIV is no longer a death sentence. There are also good reasons for people not telling everyone they meet that they have HIV and with medication it isn't as contagious as people think. (Although you should definitely tell your significant other(s) about it...)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 11:29:35 am »
Respectfully disagree. Sheen went on a multi year, multi million dollar, high risk/high reward, ego stroking bender, and he's done just that over and over again during the course of his adulthood. There's even a report he knowingly had unprotected sex with women, and in at least one case, used a lambskin condom (which are useless to prevent virus transmission). Everyone's immune system reacts differently to the virus, and the virus mutates along nearly individual lines in each patient. Here in Whargarble Land, health care costs for HIV positive people are still a major financial onus, even with passage of the ACA, expensive beyond the ability of ordinary people - including say, a call girl who is gravely endangered and her career compromised or ended by HIV infection. If he were not a wealthy and famous dude, and just some random trashy douchebag, he could have a lot of attention from law enforcement for reckless endangerment or even attempted manslaughter, depending on the state he had unprotected or undisclosed positive status sex in. His statement that he's now ending years and millions of dollars worth of extortion may actually be partly to excuse his wastrel spending on drugs, booze, call girls, gambling, feeding his coke whore entourage's habits, legal fees when he's been sued or arrested, etc. As a brash, loud, jabberwocky-speaking egomaniac, I have a hard time believing he was ashamed of his HIV status per se, and was only concerned that if it became known beyond his inner-most circle, that job offers would dry up, and that his call girls and party buddies would drop him.  HIV is such a buzz-kill, ya know?
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 09:43:19 pm »
Ugh.  Why does none of this surprise me?
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2015, 02:46:19 am »
Maybe I should make a portrait of Mr. Sheen, and wish fervently that all the aging, pain and disfigurement would only happen to The Portrait of Charlie Sheen...
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2015, 07:37:10 pm »
Why make him into a Dorian Grey?  He'll just be that much more of an asshole if he thinks he's immortal.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!