Author Topic: The Newbie Thread  (Read 241946 times)

Offline Jack Bauer

• Poetic Badass
  • Pope
  • On Craggy Island, under deep cover.
Re: The Newbie Thread
« Reply #210 on: April 24, 2012, 06:11:08 am »
Whoo! More heretics! Kinda...

Anyway, welcome!

Yeah, I was about to point this out. You guys are going to be confusing together~
It'd sure be a pain if we started collaborating on that point, wouldn't it?

Why, it'd be outright heresy :P

If it is heresy by hearsay, I wouldn't rely on it.
Part wolf, part pirate.

“Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”   -  Albert Einstein.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #211 on: May 15, 2012, 08:34:33 pm »
Edit: Moved to Suggestion Box.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 09:03:29 pm by Sleepy »
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Keiro Dreamwalker

• An Puisín Faolchú
  • Pope
« Reply #212 on: June 01, 2012, 08:45:01 am »
This Thread Has Been Stickified.
You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones. Remember this, on this journey you insist on making. If you die, I will not survive you long. Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to.

Offline Ixoyz

• Neonate
« Reply #213 on: June 02, 2012, 08:23:14 pm »
Hey, everyone. I don't exactly know how I will go about this, but I figure if I'm going to be on this forum, I might as well introduce myself. I've lurked the FSTDT forums for quite some time. I remember the old board, though not very well, and I had an account there, but I posted there literally only about three times. I had a different username too, so I expect no one to recognize me. That's perfectly fine with me though, I decided to join again so that I could get a fresh start somewhere. I haven't frequented a forum in years, so this is almost like a new experience.

... Bleh, what do I talk about? I've been an atheist for three years, I used to check the main page and Youtube comments sections of atheist and Christian videos, though I stopped doing that years ago. I've never been adamant about my atheism in real life either, tt's just not my thing. My reasons for finally registering are a little complicated, nothing to delve into here.

So... hey.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #214 on: June 02, 2012, 08:36:53 pm »
Welcome! Glad to have you here.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Bad Angel

• Neonate
"ZOMBIE JESUS SAVES!" (That's because he's a hoarder!)
« Reply #215 on: June 03, 2012, 05:24:04 pm »
Well Hell, compared to most of you I'm the only nermal newbie here! So, "Hi there!"
Now show me some warm and fuzzy "Hello and welcome", replies.  HAAA!  ;)

Offline Bad Angel

• Neonate
« Reply #216 on: June 04, 2012, 05:31:46 pm »
LOL Well, I see the troll posse has elected to pay more attention to negative fucks than to warm welcomes.
I love it.
Especially the idiot in the Bloomberg post who refers to someone with a SN of, "Bad Angel", using the masculine pronoun. And then has the balls to claim some gutless garbage about their (it's) sperm donor using "proper grammatical syntax" ?! How's that happen when they couldn't raise a decent
child!

FSTDT! Realizing this forum came into existence so as to give punks, drop-outs and bullies a kindred space, is it any wonder so many on the net laugh at you all because post after post you demonstrate "Fucked up Shit Tards, Deviants and Trolls say!" I had to check it out though. I didn't think inbred has that kind of reputation in all seriousness.

Now I know you do!
Let's hope you all are sterile, so the dis-ease stops with you!

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #217 on: June 04, 2012, 05:54:52 pm »
Way to insult everyone based on rude responses you got from a couple of people in a single thread. Believe it or not, we didn't all have a meeting and decide to gang up on you.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #218 on: June 04, 2012, 06:09:04 pm »
Forget it the troll is gone and is off to spread it's message to other haunts.

Ironbite-wonder where it came from?

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #219 on: June 04, 2012, 07:16:31 pm »
Getting back to the purpose of this thread...

Hey, everyone. I don't exactly know how I will go about this, but I figure if I'm going to be on this forum, I might as well introduce myself. I've lurked the FSTDT forums for quite some time. I remember the old board, though not very well, and I had an account there, but I posted there literally only about three times. I had a different username too, so I expect no one to recognize me. That's perfectly fine with me though, I decided to join again so that I could get a fresh start somewhere. I haven't frequented a forum in years, so this is almost like a new experience.

... Bleh, what do I talk about? I've been an atheist for three years, I used to check the main page and Youtube comments sections of atheist and Christian videos, though I stopped doing that years ago. I've never been adamant about my atheism in real life either, tt's just not my thing. My reasons for finally registering are a little complicated, nothing to delve into here.

So... hey.

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy the site. :)
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Reb Yid

• Neonate
  • The Most Sababa
« Reply #220 on: June 06, 2012, 11:06:43 am »
Gents and ladies: Reb Yid here. I'm a Canuck, a leftist, a quasi-religious Jew, a progressive Zionist, and a history buff. I can't stand extremism in any form. They're all equally repulsive, but some are pretty funny.

I'm pretty much here to point and laugh at whatever crazies we come across on this great Internet of ours.

And please don't give me any flak about my belief in G-d or my support for Israel. I respect your beliefs, so do respect mine. 
This is the essence of Torah: love your neighbour as yourself.

Rabbi Akiva

Offline Jebediah

• Official FSTDT Welcome Committee Head
  • The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #221 on: June 08, 2012, 12:07:46 am »
Man, I can't believe I've neglected this thread. :(

Welcome back, Ixoyz!

Welcome, Reb Yid! Of course we will respect your right to believe. :)
Everybody's doin' the fish.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #222 on: June 08, 2012, 12:53:35 am »
Welcome, Reb Yid! Of course we will respect your right to believe. :)
And when we make some remark about your general beliefs, it's not personal!
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #223 on: June 18, 2012, 11:28:09 pm »
Gents and ladies: Reb Yid here. I'm a Canuck, a leftist, a quasi-religious Jew, a progressive Zionist, and a history buff. I can't stand extremism in any form. They're all equally repulsive, but some are pretty funny.

I'm pretty much here to point and laugh at whatever crazies we come across on this great Internet of ours.

And please don't give me any flak about my belief in G-d or my support for Israel. I respect your beliefs, so do respect mine. 

This board needs moar Jews anyway, and the political and religious views on this board are probably more diverse than you think. Welcome aboard the crazy train!
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #224 on: June 19, 2012, 06:54:24 am »
*plays Ozzy Osbourne*  Welcome indeed. :)
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!