Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 2006 times)

Offline Kradorex Xeron

• Technical Consultant
  • Administrator
  • Bishop
  • Digitally Original
    • Personal Site
Welcome
« on: August 04, 2012, 07:02:35 pm »
All,

On behalf of Digibase Operations, I would like to welcome this community to our speciality hosting service. While we're not a public/commercial webhosting company (we're non-profit), we're hosting this community under our mandate as a "For the public good" effort.

While our systems are primarily for research and development, you should be able to come to expect high uptime, high availability from us  as we operate our own systems, network and Network Operations Center (DB-NOC). Further when we do experience outages we make various details, MTTR (Mean Time to Recovery) and so forth available via our status site: http://status.digibase.ca .

I have been invited to continue my administrative position here by Distind and primarily shall work within that capacity except under special circumstances. I shall work with him, the staff and this community in general to keep this community strong and stable. Despite the fact my organization is hosting these forums, Distind shall take the position as primary authority considering his seniority and control over FSTDT in general.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this thread.

Securely,
~Kradorex Xeron
Executive Director,
Digibase Operations, Research and Development
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 03:54:04 pm by Kradorex Xeron »
~Krad Xeron