Author Topic: You go on a vacation...  (Read 20955 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
You go on a vacation...
« on: November 20, 2018, 07:36:10 pm »
and when you come back home, you see that other people are living in your house.

“Get off my property!” you shout.

And then one of them says “Hey, you cannot oppose us for taking your property. After all, you think it is fine that the monarchs of Britain stole England from it’s true monarchs. You clearly don’t think that property rights matter.”

“You are breaking the law. If you don’t get off I will call the police.”

“We’ve got guns. We ain’t scared of no cops. And the law does not matter because legitimate authority does not matter. After all, the monarchs of Britain usurped the legitimate authority of England’s rightful monarchs and your fine with that. Now we are the authority on this property and we will make you our slave.”

And that is why it is important that you support the cause to put England’s legitimate monarch on the throne if you believe that property rights and legitimate authority matter.

Art Vandelay

Re: You go on a vacation...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 08:14:10 pm »
As I said before, your "rightful monarchs" stole that land from Rome. Who in turn, stole it from the Celts. Who in turn were no doubt stealing it from each other just as much as later Christian monarchs tended to do. Not to mention, this coming from a white American, who's only there because his ancestors stole it from the various native tribes and societies. It's almost as though all "legitimate authority" boils down to might makes right.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 08:29:47 pm »
As I said before, your "rightful monarchs" stole that land from Rome. Who in turn, stole it from the Celts. Who in turn were no doubt stealing it from each other just as much as later Christian monarchs tended to do. Not to mention, this coming from a white American, who's only there because his ancestors stole it from the various native tribes and societies. It's almost as though all "legitimate authority" boils down to might makes right.

Well the Romans were the first to bring advanced civilization to Britain just like the Europeans brought advanced civilization to the Americas. The Anglo Saxons conquered England after the Romans already withdrew from Britain. And the Roman Empire’s successor the Byzantine Empire recognized the Holy Roman Empire which recognized England.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 08:41:08 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 08:50:24 pm »
"But that's different", part 134862.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 06:53:36 am »
and when you come back home, you see that other people are living in your house.

And then one of them says “Hey, you cannot oppose us for taking your property. After all, you think it is fine that the monarchs of Britain stole England from it’s true monarchs. You clearly don’t think that property rights matter.”

“We’ve got guns. We ain’t scared of no cops. And the law does not matter because legitimate authority does not matter. After all, the monarchs of Britain usurped the legitimate authority of England’s rightful monarchs and your fine with that. Now we are the authority on this property and we will make you our slave.”

And that is why it is important that you support the cause to put England’s legitimate monarch on the throne if you believe that property rights and legitimate authority matter.
It's not your house, to the people who's house it is you're just some weird yank kid with delusions of grandeur. Your house is the US, a nation that's secular by design.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 08:09:54 am »

It's not your house, to the people who's house it is you're just some weird yank kid with delusions of grandeur. Your house is the US, a nation that's secular by design.

It is the House of the true heirs to England. The people who stolen the house are analogous to the House of Windsor.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2018, 10:14:42 am »
The metaphor does not work because there is no owner who went on a vacation. This is more like "I think one of that guy's ancestors lived somewhere near that location. It was just farmland then but now a suburb has been built there so those three houses that are on the approximately right location should all belong to him. ...Even though the ownership has changed several times and the three families that live there now are the legal owners."
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2018, 10:22:07 am »
The metaphor does not work because there is no owner who went on a vacation. This is more like "I think one of that guy's ancestors lived somewhere near that location. It was just farmland then but now a suburb has been built there so those three houses that are on the approximately right location should all belong to him. ...Even though the ownership has changed several times and the three families that live there now are the legal owners."

And then that guy could file a lawsuit to claim the property that is rightfully his. Court cases over issues like this happen.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2018, 12:14:51 pm »
And the court would tell you to go pound sand because you can't prove that the land belongs to him while the current owners have all their paperwork done correctly.

The fact is that your idea is stupid and not based on any reality. Also it has zero support outside of your imagination. Go home. Get off your computer. Go talk to your priest about this idea. Maybe he or she will do the right thing and get you help.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2018, 01:38:29 pm »
And the court would tell you to go pound sand because you can't prove that the land belongs to him while the current owners have all their paperwork done correctly.

The fact is that your idea is stupid and not based on any reality. Also it has zero support outside of your imagination. Go home. Get off your computer. Go talk to your priest about this idea. Maybe he or she will do the right thing and get you help.

I could prove that the land belongs to him by showing the Court historical documents of the property ownership just like there are historical records of the Kings of England and who their descendants and rightful heirs are.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2018, 02:09:04 pm »
Was his father the king of England? Was either of his grandfathers crowned as the king of England?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2018, 02:17:53 pm »
Was his father the king of England? Was either of his grandfathers crowned as the king of England?

The rightful heir’s ancestor was William the Conqueror and he is the heir to William the Conqueror following primogeniture which determines who the rightful King is.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 02:34:21 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2018, 03:02:19 pm »
Direct question Jacob, do you want the United States to be an absolute monarchy, or just Britain?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2018, 03:36:31 pm »
Direct question Jacob, do you want the United States to be an absolute monarchy, or just Britain?

Just Britain, because none of the true legitimate monarchs of England ever ruled over the territory of the United States when it was a British colony.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2018, 06:51:20 pm »

Just Britain, because none of the true legitimate monarchs of England ever ruled over the territory of the United States when it was a British colony.
Yeah, keep your seppo snout out of other people's countries. The poms have enough problems without you mob 'helping' like you did in Chile and Iraq.