Author Topic: Does any woman here want to marry me?  (Read 7056 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: Does any woman here want to marry me?
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2018, 10:35:37 pm »
Of course. I was saying that searching my name won’t bring people to find me specifically on the internet.

And of course you did not use her, but it is expected that married couples produce children.

It's expected that people don't pry about others' relationships, but I suppose you're too much of a blunt little fuckstick to have any sort of decency.

It's a pity you have but a few brain cells to rub together. You may actually get somewhere with your life otherwise.

I actually am a smart guy. I graduated high school with mostly A’s on my report card. In my freshman year of high school, I asked the most questions in biology class and was the biology teacher’s favorite student.

Since you are a 27 year old female, after I graduate college in 2021 we can get married if you agree to the terms I posted above since you will be 30 then, and still young and attractive enough for me to father a child. Did I impress you telling you about my intelligence?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 10:42:08 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2018, 10:43:11 pm »
You asked your biology teacher the most questions?

Us poor teachers really do take too much on, someone buy that poor sod a drink!

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2018, 05:55:33 am »
Imagine asking near complete strangers on an internet forum to get married. At least get to know her first my dude.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2018, 06:47:42 am »
Imagine asking near complete strangers on an internet forum to get married. At least get to know her first my dude.
He only cares about their ability to queef out a sprog. That's what he thinks marriage is!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2018, 09:35:35 am »
Of course. I was saying that searching my name won’t bring people to find me specifically on the internet.

And of course you did not use her, but it is expected that married couples produce children.

It's expected that people don't pry about others' relationships, but I suppose you're too much of a blunt little fuckstick to have any sort of decency.

It's a pity you have but a few brain cells to rub together. You may actually get somewhere with your life otherwise.

I actually am a smart guy. I graduated high school with mostly A’s on my report card. In my freshman year of high school, I asked the most questions in biology class and was the biology teacher’s favorite student.

Since you are a 27 year old female, after I graduate college in 2021 we can get married if you agree to the terms I posted above since you will be 30 then, and still young and attractive enough for me to father a child. Did I impress you telling you about my intelligence?

Jacob, I'll give you the benefit of an inordinately large amount of doubt and surmise that you missed a lot of both mine and her posts, so I'll give you this freebie: back off.  Sleepy's already engaged.  To me.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2018, 09:55:21 am »

You're silly. Mostly A's in high school means that you could simply complete the coursework and pass some tests with simple reviewing beforehand. I think you may want to go back to bio class though, given how severely lacking you are in that regard.

Also, you're really silly. Perhaps keep sobbing in the corner as you envision the woman of your dreams, while slowly coming to the realization that you'll die with none of the things that you seek because both they and you are terribly pathetic.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2018, 09:55:59 am »

Jacob, I'll give you the benefit of an inordinately large amount of doubt and surmise that you missed a lot of both mine and her posts, so I'll give you this freebie: back off.  Sleepy's already engaged.  To me.

Oh. Ok. I only really read the posts in this section so I did not know that.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2018, 10:51:41 am »

You're right to be concerned, my friend. If anyone here is going to steal yo' girl, it's our resident testicle-hating, denim-loving religious nutjob. No hot blooded heterosexual female stands a chance when he turns on the ol' faux-English charm.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2018, 11:48:04 am »

You owe me a new computer monitor.

Ironbite-after the spit take I just did.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2018, 06:58:14 pm »

You owe me a new computer monitor.

Ironbite-after the spit take I just did.

I know, right? I think spending time alone with some flesh-eating beetles would be quite preferable to even having an actual conversation with this motherfucker.

I don't think you're going to get very far Jacob, since you don't know how to not be an utter creep. Even the most pure Christian girls are turned off by such behavior.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2018, 08:03:01 pm »
I'm not certain that it ever was an honest proposal, any more than his attempts at conversion were honest.

If you put a proposal out there that you know full well will be ghastly to the intended recipients then you aren't proposing-you're trolling.

Let's put our cards on the table Jake, I'm not debating you and I've no confidence in bringing you around to my way of thinking. I'm just taking the piss, I'm mocking, taking the Mickey, I am trolling you!

And you are trolling us. You aren't here for a wife, you aren't here for converts, you're here for shits and giggles. You be trolling, simple!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2018, 08:20:37 pm »
I'm not certain that it ever was an honest proposal, any more than his attempts at conversion were honest.

If you put a proposal out there that you know full well will be ghastly to the intended recipients then you aren't proposing-you're trolling.

Let's put our cards on the table Jake, I'm not debating you and I've no confidence in bringing you around to my way of thinking. I'm just taking the piss, I'm mocking, taking the Mickey, I am trolling you!

And you are trolling us. You aren't here for a wife, you aren't here for converts, you're here for shits and giggles. You be trolling, simple!

In the proposal I offered to upload pictures on how awesome I look, and type about my talents and accomplishments in life. I thought if I uploaded enough pictures, someone here will eventually fall for me.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2018, 08:41:09 pm »
You can look hot enough to melt cold steel and still be repulsive. You can be successful in all your endeavours and still give the impression of being a loser. Take a look around every user with a female gender symbol next to their avatar who's even given you posititive feedback? The closest was Lana calling me out for gleefully strawmanning you as a sexist nerdbro who hates on lady Jedis and she keeps on responding to you with a gif of a woman who looks like she's contemplating what you regard as proportional medieval punishments for high treason!

But you know all this, but it doesn't really matter because you're here to troll!

Aren't you?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2018, 08:50:14 pm »
You can look hot enough to melt cold steel and still be repulsive. You can be successful in all your endeavours and still give the impression of being a loser. Take a look around every user with a female gender symbol next to their avatar who's even given you posititive feedback? The closest was Lana calling me out for gleefully strawmanning you as a sexist nerdbro who hates on lady Jedis and she keeps on responding to you with a gif of a woman who looks like she's contemplating what you regard as proportional medieval punishments for high treason!

But you know all this, but it doesn't really matter because you're here to troll!

Aren't you?

I am now aware that I will not find a wife here. I will wait until a woman shows up at the Jacob Harrison Anglo Catholic Society.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2018, 08:56:41 pm »
I can't in good faith wish you luck as there isn't a woman alive or dead who I could wish that upon.