Author Topic: Some people have way too much time (GOP prez polls turned into buttplugs)  (Read 3233 times)

Offline armandtanzarian

• God
  • Sad tropical monkey
    • My band's music

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
That is a perfect kind of genius.

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
My god that is the best thing that has ever come out of the electoral process in the past fuckin’ decade!
-A Pen Name

Offline DasFuchs

• God
  • Ruler of his own little world since 1977
Oh gods, I wanna buy a bunch of the Ron Paul ones and send them to people I know are supporters
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
I love the way he says “Butt Pluuuugs!” at 46 seconds in. Like it’s the greatest thing in the world. Which, if it is not, is pretty darn close.
-A Pen Name

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
Is it wrong that I want a Santorum buttplug?

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast

Is it even possible to use it, or any of them except the Bachmann or Perry? Apparently they sell for $65 each ($45 for Bachmann and Perry) or $350 for the whole set. Link: http://mepler.com/Grand-Old-Party
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Yaezakura

• The Pokemon Mistress
  • God
  • Little Lesbian Gaming Goddess
    • A Mayor's Tale - The daily trials of an Animal Crossing Mayor

Is it even possible to use it, or any of them except the Bachmann or Perry? Apparently they sell for $65 each ($45 for Bachmann and Perry) or $350 for the whole set. Link: http://mepler.com/Grand-Old-Party

I've seen disturbing, disturbing videos that suggest that yes, all of them would be usable by some people.

Offline Fpqxz

• The Beast
  • Generic forum poster #666
Well, this certainly is a novel use of statistical data analysis.
Read some real news:  Allgov.com, JURIST

Step down Mr. and Mrs. Politically Correct.
It's so easy to be "punk" and "aware" living at home.
You can't change shit, you're too self-righteous;
you're the bigots you flaunt to loathe.
--Thought Industry, Boil

Offline DasFuchs

• God
  • Ruler of his own little world since 1977

I've seen disturbing, disturbing videos that suggest that yes, all of them would be usable by some people.

Goatse?
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball

Offline Whore of Spamylon

• Bishop

Even if usable, it looks like it might break off from the base when you try to take it out. :o

“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” - William Gibson

QueenofHearts

Is it safe to say that now the GOP is literally a pain in the ass?

EDIT: Sorry to steal what was more than likely your post, Old Viking.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
It's about time the GOP did something usefull.