Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1629184 times)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #150 on: January 25, 2012, 07:54:01 pm »
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #151 on: January 26, 2012, 12:36:53 am »
It never occurs to them that the baby may also be potential mass murderer.
If one wants to turn the argument around, one can also point out the young mothers who had to abandon their scientific or otherwise careers for the baby.

Not just mothers - many bright young male students have had to give up study and take dead-end jobs just to provide for their new family :(
But, they shouldn't have been having sex in the first place, so it's not like that argument will have much effect :(

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #152 on: January 26, 2012, 01:34:00 am »
If one wants to turn the argument around, one can also point out the young mothers who had to abandon their scientific or otherwise careers for the baby.
As if the women could ever have a productive career in science or any non-nursing profession anyway. They'd be just taking the jobs from more qualified males. Good riddance to them!

Edit: No, I'm not serious. Just in case somebody was wondering...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 01:38:24 am by SCarpelan »

Offline Vene

• AKA Vene-Eye the Science Guy
  • Pope
  • Patronizing Know-It-All Snotnose
« Reply #153 on: January 26, 2012, 10:31:20 am »
As if the women could ever have a productive career in science or any non-nursing profession anyway. They'd be just taking the jobs from more qualified males. Good riddance to them!

Edit: No, I'm not serious. Just in case somebody was wondering...
Oh, don't worry, we can rig the game so women have to work twice as hard to get half as far.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #154 on: January 26, 2012, 11:24:38 am »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline rtvc2012

• Pope
« Reply #155 on: January 26, 2012, 12:00:47 pm »

All you need to do is replace the two male symbols with a black and white person holding hands and you get the 1960s version of this cartoon

Offline MaybeNever

• Got His Red Wings
  • Pope
  • Possessed of a proclivity for prolixity
« Reply #156 on: January 28, 2012, 02:35:19 am »

All you need to do is replace the two male symbols with a black and white person holding hands and you get the 1960s version of this cartoon

Unsurprisingly, this sort of thing is extremely easy to do with ANY anti-marriage-equality argument or cartoon. Are we doomed to have the same bullshit arguments trotted out every fifty years about something or other?
"Great Britain's two most senior military officers added to the uneasiness. [...] Lord Wolseley, Adjutant General, thought that it might be possible for an enemy to invade without waiters and pastrycooks."
-Robert K. Massie, Dreadnought

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #157 on: January 28, 2012, 02:51:00 am »
Unsurprisingly, this sort of thing is extremely easy to do with ANY anti-marriage-equality argument or cartoon. Are we doomed to have the same bullshit arguments trotted out every fifty years about something or other?

You gave them 50 years? How charming.

My money says we will see this same cartoon within 30 years. The judge will be talking to an interracial gay couple and their adopted children. He'll be being pulled away by multiple partners.

Cause after homosexual marriage the only consenting adults we don't have covered would be poly. And, as Dave Attel said:

What a man and a woman and another woman want to do with a midget is their own business.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Da Rat Bastid

• Pope
  • Takes what he can, while he can.
« Reply #158 on: January 28, 2012, 03:53:02 am »
You gave them 50 years? How charming.

My money says we will see this same cartoon within 30 years. The judge will be talking to an interracial gay couple and their adopted children. He'll be being pulled away by multiple partners.

I would hope it'd be 30 years instead of 50.  Then, I'd probably be able to see it.  Sure, I'd be pushing 70, but even so, it'd be beautiful if I lived long enough to see the human race take that step forward. :)

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #159 on: January 28, 2012, 08:53:23 pm »
Remember the guy who painted this tripe?

Well he painted this tripe:

That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline Kit Walker

• Pope
  • Grand Master Brain Wizard*
« Reply #160 on: January 28, 2012, 08:57:05 pm »
...Wasn't Kennedy a democrat?
"Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot

*Actual title from the Universal Life Church Monastery, the outfit that ordained me as a wedding officiant.

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #161 on: January 28, 2012, 09:10:50 pm »
Notice the not-so-subtle "your screwing the white man" message the painting sends.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #162 on: January 28, 2012, 09:19:09 pm »
President Obama's turning his back on all the presidents who came before him who were always for the common man.  Also he's standing on the Constitution.

Ironbite-so yeah...doubly insulting.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #163 on: January 28, 2012, 09:33:46 pm »
What's with the sad Keanu pose?

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #164 on: January 28, 2012, 11:16:52 pm »
Well......at least the art was good?