Author Topic: "I am Hitler's son"  (Read 3606 times)

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
"I am Hitler's son"
« on: February 20, 2012, 05:54:39 pm »
Apparently Adolph likes long walks in the countryside.  Hopefully you use a browser with a translator (Chrome does a pretty shitty job), or you speak french. 

"When your father was there - very rarely - he liked to take me for walks in the countryside. But these walks usually ended rather badly. In fact, your father, inspired by nature, began a speech which I not understand much. Unable to speak French, he declaimed in German, addressing an audience away. If I spoke German, I could not follow him, especially since the history of Prussia, Austria or Bavaria I was not familiar, far from it. My reaction put your father angry at seeing me stay in his oratorical marble! " Under the Little Corporal already pierced the tribune lit ... A few weeks before he died in the early fifties, Charlotte confesses to his son the true identity of her father. The shock is terrible. "In order not to fall into anxiety, I worked tirelessly, never taking vacation, never to distraction: 20 years without going into a movie theater," Jean-Marie Loret told in a book (*) that he published in the general indifference in 1981 published by the University and the Modern Education.

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/exclusif-le-fils-francais-cache-d-adolf-hitler-17-02-2012-1432303_23.php

Huffington's  Short Summary
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/17/jean-marie-loret-adolf-hitler-son_n_1284845.html?ref=world

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
Re: "I am Hitler's son"
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 06:50:01 pm »
Well, it won't ever be proved. There aren't any remains of Hitler to test his DNA (or make clones of him).

Offline Nightangel8212

• The Wicked Witch of the Great White North
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 06:59:39 pm »
Well, it won't ever be proved. There aren't any remains of Hitler to test his DNA (or make clones of him).

I heard some of Hitler's nephews and nieces live in New York. Couldn't they do a DNA test to determine if they're cousins?

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 07:06:00 pm »

I heard some of Hitler's nephews and nieces live in New York. Couldn't they do a DNA test to determine if they're cousins?

William died a ways back. I don't know if he let his bloodline continue. I read an interview with him saying he wanted it to die with him. Angela's children passed away about 10-20 years ago. I don't think his sister, Paula, had kids.

Our best bet would've been Elfriede Raubal but she died back in '93.

There might be some Hitlers (tho they've changed their names ages ago) still alive but their records have been locked away. I only know what I learned from my books on the subject. lol
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 07:09:04 pm by Shane for Wax »

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 07:26:09 pm »
I thought there's part of Hitler's skull under lock and key in Russia?? I watched something years ago, and it was said that Stalin wanted a souvenir from the Russian invasion of Berlin, and that's what they bought back. Also I do believe there are some Hitlers' relatives still alive, and if not couldn't they dig up some of the known relatives remains, they've done it in many other cases.

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 07:49:42 pm »
The skull that was for so long believed to that of Hitler actually belonged to a woman. So no, there is no DNA evidence of Adolf Hitler in existance (or that has been found beyond a reasonable doubt belonging to him).
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 08:13:44 pm »
That sucks, I always wanted that skull too.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 10:07:30 pm »
No one took DNA of the relative ever?

I saw in the comments on the page that someone says this is old news, the "son of Hitler" died a while back and they DNA tested him and said he wasn't a relative a few years ago. Now I don't know if it's true, but I wouldn't doubt it.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 10:19:00 pm »

I saw in the comments on the page that someone says this is old news, the "son of Hitler" died a while back and they DNA tested him and said he wasn't a relative a few years ago. Now I don't know if it's true, but I wouldn't doubt it.

Which relative? As I said our best bet would've been Elfriede.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 10:31:06 pm »

Which relative? As I said our best bet would've been Elfriede.

I don't know. I'm just repeating what I saw in the comments section on the site, which probably isn't the most reliable source.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2012, 10:39:22 pm »
Perhaps I'm missing some subtleties due to my admittedly rusty French, but the Le Point article seems rather... presumptive. The blood types, photograph comparisons and handwriting analysis stuff is interesting -- assuming it's accurate -- but far from conclusive. I'd also like to see some hard evidence for the claims about German officers bringing his mother money.

Colour me very skeptical for now.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)