Author Topic: Three-Word Story  (Read 43283 times)

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
Re: Three-Word Story
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2013, 09:36:01 am »
One day, Bob fucked his sister like a boss. Bob's sister then kicked him in the spleen, which made him orgasm. Then he wiped up his cum with their cat which she raped with a rusty pickup truck. Then Christian Weston Chandler ate his own Mother and Father
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 09:37:35 am by MadmanJohnson »
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2013, 09:47:50 am »
One day, Bob fucked his sister like a boss. Bob's sister then kicked him in the spleen, which made him orgasm. Then he wiped up his cum with their cat which she raped with a rusty pickup truck. Then Christian Weston Chandler ate his own Mother and Father
One day, Bob fucked his sister like a boss. Bob's sister then kicked him in the spleen, which made him orgasm. Then he wiped up his cum with their cat which she raped with a rusty pickup truck. Then Christian Weston Chandler ate his own Mother and Father with fava beans
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2013, 11:31:53 am »
One day, Bob fucked his sister like a boss. Bob's sister then kicked him in the spleen, which made him orgasm. Then he wiped up his cum with their cat which she raped with a rusty pickup truck. Then Christian Weston Chandler ate his own Mother and Father with fava beans.He-man then arrived
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I dare to be stupid.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2013, 12:38:29 pm »
One day, Bob fucked his sister like a boss. Bob's sister then kicked him in the spleen, which made him orgasm. Then he wiped up his cum with their cat which she raped with a rusty pickup truck. Then Christian Weston Chandler ate his own Mother and Father with fava beans.He-man then arrived
One day, Bob fucked his sister like a boss. Bob's sister then kicked him in the spleen, which made him orgasm. Then he wiped up his cum with their cat which she raped with a rusty pickup truck. Then Christian Weston Chandler ate his own Mother and Father with fava beans. He-Man then arrived with a boner
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2013, 01:22:22 pm »
One day, Bob fucked his sister like a boss. Bob's sister then kicked him in the spleen, which made him orgasm. Then he wiped up his cum with their cat which she raped with a rusty pickup truck. Then Christian Weston Chandler ate his own Mother and Father with fava beans. He-Man then arrived with a boner and shot Bob with
I dare to be stupid.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2013, 01:24:51 pm »
One day, Bob fucked his sister like a boss. Bob's sister then kicked him in the spleen, which made him orgasm. Then he wiped up his cum with their cat which she raped with a rusty pickup truck. Then Christian Weston Chandler ate his own Mother and Father with fava beans. He-Man then arrived with a boner and shot Bob with
One day, Bob fucked his sister like a boss. Bob's sister then kicked him in the spleen, which made him orgasm. Then he wiped up his cum with their cat which she raped with a rusty pickup truck. Then Christian Weston Chandler ate his own Mother and Father with fava beans. He-Man then arrived with a boner and shot Bob with his own semen.

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2013, 01:25:56 pm »
One day, Bob fucked his sister like a boss. Bob's sister then kicked him in the spleen, which made him orgasm. Then he wiped up his cum with their cat which she raped with a rusty pickup truck. Then Christian Weston Chandler ate his own Mother and Father with fava beans. He-Man then arrived with a boner and shot Bob with his own semen.Ironbite appeared and
I dare to be stupid.

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2013, 01:47:27 pm »

One day, Bob fucked his sister like a boss. Bob's sister then kicked him in the spleen, which made him orgasm. Then he wiped up his cum with their cat which she raped with a rusty pickup truck. Then Christian Weston Chandler ate his own Mother and Father with fava beans. He-Man then arrived with a boner and shot Bob with his own semen. Ironbite appeared and, with his teeth
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2013, 02:04:04 pm »

One day, Bob fucked his sister like a boss. Bob's sister then kicked him in the spleen, which made him orgasm. Then he wiped up his cum with their cat which she raped with a rusty pickup truck. Then Christian Weston Chandler ate his own Mother and Father with fava beans. He-Man then arrived with a boner and shot Bob with his own semen. Ironbite appeared and, with his teeth killed Bob's sister.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2013, 02:07:43 pm »
One day, Bob fucked his sister like a boss. Bob's sister then kicked him in the spleen, which made him orgasm. Then he wiped up his cum with their cat which she raped with a rusty pickup truck. Then Christian Weston Chandler ate his own Mother and Father with fava beans. He-Man then arrived with a boner and shot Bob with his own semen. Ironbite appeared and, with his teeth killed Bob's sister. Bob kept her
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2013, 02:11:59 pm »

One day, Bob fucked his sister like a boss. Bob's sister then kicked him in the spleen, which made him orgasm. Then he wiped up his cum with their cat which she raped with a rusty pickup truck. Then Christian Weston Chandler ate his own Mother and Father with fava beans. He-Man then arrived with a boner and shot Bob with his own semen. Ironbite appeared and, with his teeth killed Bob's sister. Bob kept her head in a
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2013, 02:19:31 pm »

One day, Bob fucked his sister like a boss. Bob's sister then kicked him in the spleen, which made him orgasm. Then he wiped up his cum with their cat which she raped with a rusty pickup truck. Then Christian Weston Chandler ate his own Mother and Father with fava beans. He-Man then arrived with a boner and shot Bob with his own semen. Ironbite appeared and, with his teeth killed Bob's sister. Bob kept her head in a
One day, Bob fucked his sister like a boss. Bob's sister then kicked him in the spleen, which made him orgasm. Then he wiped up his cum with their cat which she raped with a rusty pickup truck. Then Christian Weston Chandler ate his own Mother and Father with fava beans. He-Man then arrived with a boner and shot Bob with his own semen. Ironbite appeared and, with his teeth killed Bob's sister. Bob kept her head in a box to fuck.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2013, 05:52:42 pm »
One day, Bob fucked his sister like a boss. Bob's sister then kicked him in the spleen, which made him orgasm. Then he wiped up his cum with their cat which she raped with a rusty pickup truck. Then Christian Weston Chandler ate his own Mother and Father with fava beans. He-Man then arrived with a boner and shot Bob with his own semen. Ironbite appeared and, with his teeth killed Bob's sister. Bob kept her head in a box to fuck. The putrefying head
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2013, 05:54:42 pm »
gave better head
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2013, 05:57:31 pm »
One day, Bob fucked his sister like a boss. Bob's sister then kicked him in the spleen, which made him orgasm. Then he wiped up his cum with their cat which she raped with a rusty pickup truck. Then Christian Weston Chandler ate his own Mother and Father with fava beans. He-Man then arrived with a boner and shot Bob with his own semen. Ironbite appeared and, with his teeth killed Bob's sister. Bob kept her head in a box to fuck. The putrefying head gave better head than all other
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)