Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 274139 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #870 on: May 15, 2017, 06:18:27 am »
http://imgur.com/gallery/gvZ55

Some people are just horrible...

I would like to mention that some jackass defended them because "it takes a man" to take abuse (and knife-attacks) from a woman and if you can't take it then you are a pussy. (He was a guy and he seemed to think that sex is enough to counterbalance all the negative aspects of domestic violence...)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline SomeApe

• Bishop
« Reply #871 on: May 15, 2017, 07:35:36 am »
Sounds like my ex.
just your regular ape

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #872 on: May 15, 2017, 09:33:22 am »
Don't be surprised when your husbands fucking blow your brains out or take a god damned meat cleaver to your faces​, you stupid cunts.  You hit an animal enough times, it will bite the fuck back.  And, trust me, you might think you're a "badass, crazy bitch," but you corner a person with violence like that, and they will show you what fuckin crazy actually is, you piles of subhuman shit.

No, I don't tolerate bullying and abuse of any kind, why do you ask?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 09:35:36 am by RavynousHunter »
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #873 on: May 16, 2017, 01:12:50 pm »
https://twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/863913873400836097

Michael Cohen, a lawyer for Donald Trump, posted an image of his daughter in lingerie.

As if it wasn't creepy enough that Trump wants to fuck Ivanka...
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #874 on: May 16, 2017, 01:59:19 pm »
At first I got the impression that Cohen posted a picture of Trump's daughter and thought that although some people are creeped out by age differences, at least that is way less creepy than the guy who seems to lust after his own daughter.

But of course it was worse than that.

Speaking of age differences... Anyone notice the Macron memes? Huge deal made out of him being married to a wife who is 20 years older. Lots of men in politics have wives who are (at least) 20 years younger then their husband but that does not cause outrage.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #875 on: May 16, 2017, 03:37:15 pm »
That's because it's to be expected.  In Wester society, it's common to see a younger woman shacking up with an older man in search of fame.  Cause that's what you do.  To see the opposite kinda throws people off.

Ironbite-and they don't like being thrown off.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #876 on: May 16, 2017, 04:11:13 pm »
Didn't originate in the webs but found it in Imgur and got badly disappointed in Freeman. I looked it up and it is a real interview from three years ago. A prime example of survivorship bias.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #877 on: May 16, 2017, 10:12:39 pm »
Speaking of age differences... Anyone notice the Macron memes? Huge deal made out of him being married to a wife who is 20 years older. Lots of men in politics have wives who are (at least) 20 years younger then their husband but that does not cause outrage.

They also got involved when he was a) a teenager and b) her student.
Σא

Art Vandelay

« Reply #878 on: May 16, 2017, 10:22:38 pm »

They also got involved when he was a) a teenager and b) her student.

That has to be the most French thing ever.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #879 on: May 17, 2017, 01:16:17 am »
a) The official story is that they did NOT get involved when they had a student-teacher relationship. Not for his lack of trying, but she turned down his advances. Then years later he came to see her again and they hooked up.

b)
(click to show/hide)
Hidden because I still don't know how to resize images.

I do agree with him that everyone should buy a dress but I don't really understand why he has such a strict definition on who it or isn't a barber. (Since those striped poles aren't a thing in Finland we most likely don't have many who would qualify.)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #880 on: May 17, 2017, 01:55:59 am »
Don't forget that he was making advances on her when she was married.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #881 on: May 17, 2017, 02:05:33 am »
Don't forget that he was making advances on her when she was married.

Well THAT at least is a French thing to do. HAHA NEGATIVE AND HARMFUL STEREOTYPES!

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #882 on: May 17, 2017, 06:13:25 pm »
a) The official story is that they did NOT get involved when they had a student-teacher relationship. Not for his lack of trying, but she turned down his advances. Then years later he came to see her again and they hooked up.

Source? I can find claims that they did not have sex while he was a minor, but you don't need sex to have a relationship. I have not seen anything about them not being involved (and in fact his parents certainly thought something was happening, they sent him away to a different school at because of it)

also, not to put too fine a point on it, the official story would necessarily say that she didn't break the law*. Doesn't mean anything.

*age of consent is 15 in France, but it's still illegal to have sex with a minor if you're in a position of authority over them
Σא

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #883 on: May 18, 2017, 03:06:36 pm »
Ok, after checking things it turns out that I was wrong. They did start an affair when he was 15 but have publicly stated that they did not have sex until he was older. My mistake.

(Ok, their relationship is creepier than I thought, she should not have dated a student, sex or no sex.)

Meanwhile elsewhere...

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6bpbct/seems_like_shareblue_transformed_this_sub_into/

T_D is attacking r/conspiracy and projecting like a boss. The same group that is even right now Doxxing several doctors and other medical personnel and organizing attacks on people is now complaining about everyone else being mean to them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fuckthealtright/comments/6bt2s9/a_spokesman_for_seth_richs_family_said_there_is_a/

T_D is spreading conspiracy bullshit about a dead man and harassing his family.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6bx71r/announcement_we_keep_reddit_alive_but_reddit_is/

T_D has declared war on Reddit as one of their mods makes threats against Reddit employees while stating that he has a gun (and bragging about his gun-fu skills) because he is afraid that people might attack him (or maybe it was just another reminder that his vague threat to harm the Reddit employees is threat to use that gun and skills.) Also they routinely brigade other subreddits but now they are crying because they think other subreddits are brigading them in turn...

And in a rare non-Trump related news:

https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6bute2/scottsdalephoenix_arizona_i_was_assaulted_with/

Guy beats up a person who makes little to no resistance and now asks if he could sue them since they broke their own arm while punching the other person. Also constant and totally unrelated bragging and strange sentence structures everywhere.

He backs up and grabs his phone and calls 911. I get transferred to now Phoenix Police because I'm about 1/2 mile over the city jurisdiction. I then start to talk to the dispatch on the phone, when the man rushes me and grabs my Jersey (I still have it with his blood), he tried to 'hockey fight' me... (backstory, I'm was raised by an M.P. and a Firefighter, I can play any sport but tennis...) so of course it didn't work.

I want to remind you all my mom is standing right there... she yells "ASSAULT"...

I went boxing mode. I punched him 2x in the face. (Boxer fracture right hand).

He bleed over me. I knew he was not going to stop after he tried to stick in thumb in my left eye (I'm left eye dominate), and grab my testicles.

EDIT: And more on the same theme.

T_D threatened to leave Reddit and migrate to Voat but this has two problems...

a) Voat is going to shut down any moment. They don't get enough donations to support it and not many companies want to put ads there so ad money is not helping either.

b) The Trump-fans on Voat don't want the "cucks and Jews" from Reddit:
(click to show/hide)

...The Schadenfreude is quite pleasant actually.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 07:40:10 am by Askold »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #884 on: May 27, 2017, 08:11:12 pm »