Author Topic: Zimmerman has suffered enough...  (Read 7030 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Zimmerman has suffered enough...
« on: June 12, 2013, 07:09:29 pm »
I mean he's fat now.  Isn't that punishment enough for murdering a black kid in cold blood?

Fox News host Gregg Jarrett says that George Zimmerman “has already been punished” for the killing of Trayvon Martin because he “looks like he’s put on a hundred pounds.”

During Monday’s coverage of jury selection, Jarrett and Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle observed that Zimmerman had gained weight since his arrest in April 2012.

“He does look like a different guy,” Jarrett remarked. “It looks like he’s put on a hundred pounds. Look, he has been in hiding and he fears for his life, and there have been all kinds of death threats. And, you know, he can’t go anywhere, can’t get out and get exercise.”

Oh the poor baby.  I can't believe we're so cruel as to not let this fat fuck exercise when he killed a kid who was armed with tea and Skittles.  Oh how can we be so blind as to not see that justice has been served in the murder of Trevon Martin?

Ironbite-just...let him go with the apolo-*supernovas*

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Re: Zimmerman has suffered enough...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 07:15:21 pm »
Maybe this jerk will do himself in and get a coronary, die & go to HELL!

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 10:58:47 pm »
So gaining wait means people can't dislike you for murdering someone?  That is easily one of the DUMBEST things I have ever heard.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 11:35:45 pm »
He needs to suffer more and more. If he cannot be punished with the prison system, then everything that can be taken from him, his life aside, should be taken from him.

As he fattens, let him watch his little wanker shrink and shrink.

Let him watch as nobody with half a brain cell wants to date him.

Let him see the world direct all of its hate toward him.

And then, at the end, let him fail to commit suicide, and be paralyzed from the waist down.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 11:39:34 pm »
I thought he was already a little on the chubby side before he was being investigated as a disgusting murderer.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 12:36:53 am »
I agree, and I'm glad to see Fox call for prison reform.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 10:27:02 am »
So, here is a local's perspective. This case is going to get the usual spectacular spin treatment by the defense. Who cares? Right? Because even if Martin was the wanna-be gangsta punk with a bad attitude and violent tendencies that the defense team will conjur up before the jury, Zimmerman killed an unarmed person after stalking him. Right?

Florida Stand Your Ground Law. The bane of sanity. Cops hate it. Criminals hate it. Regular people hate this law. Yet, with careful jury selection and by inundating that sequestered jury with reams and hours and days and months of unending "evidence" and "expert" testimony, they can be brainwashed into doubting. Remember, this is the same state court where the jurors acquitted Casey Anthony. I live 2 blocks from Judge Belvin Perry, who presided over that case, and I can tell you he is haunted by the fact that the defense won over that jury.

Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 10:45:10 am »
I hope ol' Zimmy-boy becomes one of those folks who end up being so vast that he'll be on one of those "Bariatric Clinic" reality shows...

NEW, ON TLC! "THE HALF-TON MURDERER!"

Offline anti-nonsense

• Nerdalicious Canadian
  • Pope
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2013, 11:45:31 am »
because being fat is exactly as bad as being DEAD. Oh wait no it isn't.

Fuck Zimmerman and fuck Gregg Jarett.
From international relations to religious rivalries, from marriage to athlete's foot, whatever the problem a fundy's first solution is usually violence.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2013, 04:18:08 pm »
So, here is a local's perspective. This case is going to get the usual spectacular spin treatment by the defense. Who cares? Right? Because even if Martin was the wanna-be gangsta punk with a bad attitude and violent tendencies that the defense team will conjur up before the jury, Zimmerman killed an unarmed person after stalking him. Right?

Florida Stand Your Ground Law. The bane of sanity. Cops hate it. Criminals hate it. Regular people hate this law. Yet, with careful jury selection and by inundating that sequestered jury with reams and hours and days and months of unending "evidence" and "expert" testimony, they can be brainwashed into doubting. Remember, this is the same state court where the jurors acquitted Casey Anthony. I live 2 blocks from Judge Belvin Perry, who presided over that case, and I can tell you he is haunted by the fact that the defense won over that jury.

The good news is that Zimmerman actually waived his right to use Stand Your Ground as part of his defense. I don't think really anyone knows why. I don't think even HE knows why.

I might be more local than you are with this, actually. My house is practically on the borders of Sanford, Longwood, and Lake Mary (to the point where the house across the street has a Lake Mary zipcode), and Mapquest gives me 8.02 miles from my house to where the shooting itself occurred. I regularly go up there; I filmed several Rockabilly scenes and one for the pilot for Shadowglade in Sanford, and I've hit up West End a few times recently to see Groove Trunk.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2013, 04:37:55 pm »
So we might get lucky and he'll have a heart attack on the stand?

Offline m52nickerson

• Polish Viking
  • The Beast
  • Winning by flying omoplata!
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2013, 08:22:20 pm »
The good news is that Zimmerman actually waived his right to use Stand Your Ground as part of his defense. I don't think really anyone knows why. I don't think even HE knows why.

He waived in his pre-trial hearing.  Had he not he could not use it as a defense during the trial had the judge rejected it.  He can still use now, and he will.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. ~Macbeth

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2013, 10:25:19 pm »
The only way people would ever say Zimmerman has suffered enough on here would be if he was given to me for three hours, in a nice little dungeon underground.

You...do not want to know what I would do, given the license and freedom to do something like that.

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2013, 08:28:37 pm »
You know what really pisses me off? all the idiots who say stuff like the guy being quoted here say. that Zimmerman of the Steubenville rapists are "suffering". Well you know what? They should have thought of that BEFORE murdering or raping someone. Why is it that conservatives only seem to care about the needs of the accused when they are actual scum?
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2013, 09:08:23 pm »
^ Agreed, one hundred percent. It seems the Republican Party has gone from the Party of No, to the Party of Theocracy.