Author Topic: Youths strangle men, have three-way sex on their corpses  (Read 6963 times)

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
Re: Youths strangle men, have three-way sex on their corpses
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2013, 01:52:20 pm »
What the what? Does this call for imprisonment or mandated psychiatric treatment?

The question is you would ever trust any of those people being free again?
I never said I'd let them out of whatever institution they'd be sent to.

My mother used to work in a psychiatric hospital so I can confirm that mandated treatment in such a facility does not neccessarily mean you will ever be released. In fact the vast majority of the patients there never left, and most of them weren't even "criminally insane" or even particularly dangerous.

Offline Itachirumon

• The Buzzing Digital Uke
  • Pope
  • The Highly-Caffinated Borderline Insane Uke
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2013, 06:17:03 am »
What the what? Does this call for imprisonment or mandated psychiatric treatment?

My mother used to work in a psychiatric hospital so I can confirm that mandated treatment in such a facility does not neccessarily mean you will ever be released. In fact the vast majority of the patients there never left, and most of them weren't even "criminally insane" or even particularly dangerous.

This is the interesting situation for those who try to plead NGRI - their stay at the hospital might be longer than the sentence they would have gotten in prison. Once they're in there for it, they aren't released until the docs think they're stable enough. And they can easily decide "never gonna be stable" as a treatment plan.
"Sleep is for the weak
Caffeine is my sacrament
Are those spiders real?"

I do NOT have a dubious relationship to sleep. We had a perfectly ambicable seperation

Ask me about the knife in your back!

When I die, they should process my blood into an energy drink - it'll be called Vampiric, and one dose will cause diabetes... Also, you might see noises.

"No.. can't eat... I'm fucking my catboy"

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2013, 06:25:42 am »

This is the interesting situation for those who try to plead NGRI - their stay at the hospital might be longer than the sentence they would have gotten in prison. Once they're in there for it, they aren't released until the docs think they're stable enough. And they can easily decide "never gonna be stable" as a treatment plan.

Though outside of fiction, insanity defenses rarely work even for the mentally ill. It's practically unheard of for someone to accurately fake it.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2013, 08:24:05 am »
What the generous fuck.
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline Itachirumon

• The Buzzing Digital Uke
  • Pope
  • The Highly-Caffinated Borderline Insane Uke
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2013, 08:29:32 pm »

Though outside of fiction, insanity defenses rarely work even for the mentally ill. It's practically unheard of for someone to accurately fake it.

Which is all the more hilarious when people try to use it as a cop out since something like 20 in 1000 ever actually 'get' to attempt it - their lawyers usually try to smack the stupid out of them for trying. Of 'those' something like 2 end up succeeding. so we're talking a 1 in 500 success rate here.
"Sleep is for the weak
Caffeine is my sacrament
Are those spiders real?"

I do NOT have a dubious relationship to sleep. We had a perfectly ambicable seperation

Ask me about the knife in your back!

When I die, they should process my blood into an energy drink - it'll be called Vampiric, and one dose will cause diabetes... Also, you might see noises.

"No.. can't eat... I'm fucking my catboy"

Offline Nightangel8212

• The Wicked Witch of the Great White North
  • The Beast
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2013, 01:59:17 am »
 You know... I wish I could be shocked by this. I really do. But with all the crap some sick individuals do in this world, this shouldn't come as too much of a surprise.

And sadly enough, this brings to mind a sad little fact... while I cannot remember the exact numbers, statistically speaking women are more likely to engage in acts of necrophilia than men are. The reason (as sick as this may sound) is that while the male corpses are going into rigamortis, the contraction of the muscles causes them to go hard.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to find some brain bleach.