Author Topic: Youths strangle men, have three-way sex on their corpses  (Read 6959 times)

Offline m52nickerson

• Polish Viking
  • The Beast
  • Winning by flying omoplata!
Re: Youths strangle men, have three-way sex on their corpses
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2013, 10:28:44 pm »
What the what? Does this call for imprisonment or mandated psychiatric treatment?

The question is you would ever trust any of those people being free again?
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. ~Macbeth

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2013, 10:58:29 pm »
I'd trust them to be free again in the same way I would trust Sideshow Bob (the Aurora shooter) to be free again. I wouldn't trust them unless it was clear they wouldn't harm squat ever again. To me, it would be life in prison without any shot of parole.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2013, 11:32:52 pm »
Just when you think you've seen it all...

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2013, 11:45:06 pm »
Just when you think you've seen it all...

It's worse when you're typing up the thread title and you kinda realize the sheer absurdity of what's coming out of your virtual mouth.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2013, 01:33:55 am »
I like how everybody is surprised that this happens. Probably happened a hundred times over as I type this
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2013, 02:57:55 am »
WHAT
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 03:04:21 am by Random Guy »

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2013, 09:49:24 am »
Two words.....

THE HELL!?

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2013, 11:08:48 am »
I like how everybody is surprised that this happens. Probably happened a hundred times over as I type this

Not really. Very few people are murderers, much less murderers who will have a threesome on top of their victims. The entire human race isn't evil.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2013, 03:58:57 pm »
When I saw the thread title I thought this would be some Fox News article about how bad gay people are. What does that say about me and the world?

History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2013, 06:54:08 pm »
A young woman and her accomplices...you know, this sounds a lot like one particular Dresden Files book scenario. Except there, the "young woman" is a horrifying necromancer named Capiocorpus/Corpsetaker, and bodyswitching is involved.

The cops better watch that woman.

Well, vague reference aside, this is really, really sick stuff.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2013, 01:00:09 am »
A young woman and her accomplices...you know, this sounds a lot like one particular Dresden Files book scenario. Except there, the "young woman" is a horrifying necromancer named Capiocorpus/Corpsetaker, and bodyswitching is involved.

The cops better watch that woman.

Well, vague reference aside, this is really, really sick stuff.

*is literally reading that very book right now*

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2013, 01:19:26 pm »
I hate to be that guy but this sounds made up. I know it's been reported by some of the more reputable sources, and I don't doubt there are people out there who are fucked up enough to do something like this, but for some reason I can't quite put my finger on it's seting of my bullshit detector.

I think it just sounds far too much like those news stories that turn out to have been fake but still get reported by said reputable sources. Like the story about the dentist who supposedly removed all her husband's teeth for cheating on her that turned out to be bollocks. Those sorts of stories.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2013, 01:31:05 pm »
I hate to be that guy but this sounds made up. I know it's been reported by some of the more reputable sources, and I don't doubt there are people out there who are fucked up enough to do something like this, but for some reason I can't quite put my finger on it's seting of my bullshit detector.

I think it just sounds far too much like those news stories that turn out to have been fake but still get reported by said reputable sources. Like the story about the dentist who supposedly removed all her husband's teeth for cheating on her that turned out to be bollocks. Those sorts of stories.

I don't think so. The story about the scorned dentist was a small piece with no corroborating evidence accompanying it. This is accompanied by mugshots and interviews, among other information regarding the case. Unless this is an extremely elaborate hoax involving large amounts of people (along the lines of the "Sandy Hook was faked!" conspiracy), this is a very real thing.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 01:34:17 pm by chitoryu12 »

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2013, 01:41:03 pm »

I don't think so. The story about the scorned dentist was a small piece with no corroborating evidence accompanying it. This is accompanied by mugshots and interviews, among other information regarding the case...

That does indeed make it seem a hell of a lot more likely to be real.

My bullshit detector needs recalibrating. Damn you world and your sick, fuckedupness! I can't keep up!

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2013, 01:46:16 pm »
What the what? Does this call for imprisonment or mandated psychiatric treatment?

The question is you would ever trust any of those people being free again?
I never said I'd let them out of whatever institution they'd be sent to.