Author Topic: My new websites  (Read 6070 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: My new websites
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2018, 08:56:48 pm »
And part of his being treated badly was...

*drumroll*

THE DRUGS!

(In fact I'd say they were a large part of his being treated badly.)

What measurable, tangible harm to homosexuals and homosexual sex do to society as a whole?

The fact that they promote it out in the open, encouraging cross dressing and other bad things. The drugs were a small part. What drove him into committing suicide was that people back then did not understand how it was beyond his control and they treated him like he was a horrible person, instead of someone who needed help.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2018, 09:25:34 pm »
What's wrong with crossdressing?

Also, everyone's sexuality is beyond their control, it's just that bigoted assholes like you have deemed certain sexualities "good" and others "bad" for no good reason.

And the only help he needed (that the government could effect, in any event) was the repeal of any and all laws against homosexuality.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2018, 09:40:41 pm »

Also, everyone's sexuality is beyond their control, it's just that bigoted assholes like you have deemed certain sexualities "good" and others "bad" for no good reason.

And the only help he needed (that the government could effect, in any event) was the repeal of any and all laws against homosexuality.

It is just obscene and gross to see men wearing bikinis, skirts, etc.

If the government legalized homosexuality he still would have felt shame for feeling abnormal sexual feelings.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2018, 10:45:30 pm »
Lol, fuck you. Obscenity is what you make it. Also, fuck any law that makes something illegal for being "obscene"
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2018, 10:57:08 pm »

If the government legalized homosexuality he still would have felt shame for feeling abnormal sexual feelings.

1. Fuck what you think is obscene and gross. Do you think the same when you see a woman wearing a well-tailored suit? As for skirts, I think the Scots would like to have a word with you...

2. HIS SEXUAL FEELINGS WERE NOT ABNORMAL YOU FUCKING SICK FUCK!
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2018, 11:25:38 pm »

Every time you post, my opinion of you sinks lower and lower. Get off this board.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2018, 12:53:59 am »
When even Lana can't stomach you any more...damn.

Yeah Jacob fuck the concept of obscenity and laws made to "regulate" it.

I say we show him plenty of obscene and immoral pics on his website.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2018, 05:17:29 am »
It's not obscene because skirts are pretty.

Source: have seen skirts and am legal expert.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2018, 10:26:11 am »
gender is not determined by feelings of identity, it is determined by whether the person has XX of XY chromosomes.

I'm going to ignore the rest of this because hee

Have you been karyotyped, Jacob? Do you know for a fact that you have XY chromosomes and not, say, XX with a crossed-over SRY gene?

The number of people which have unusual chromosome configurations compared to their phenotype is probably comparable to or greater than the number of people who are trans (exact numbers are hard to tell because it's not like we systematically test people's chromosomes). In this fantasy society where gender is defined and indeed mandated based on chromosomes, you'd have just as many people or more in gender roles that don't match their appearance, but they'd be more miserable about it than trans people since we get to choose.
Σא

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2018, 11:51:07 am »
gender is not determined by feelings of identity, it is determined by whether the person has XX of XY chromosomes.

Have you been karyotyped, Jacob? Do you know for a fact that you have XY chromosomes and not, say, XX with a crossed-over SRY gene?

The number of people which have unusual chromosome configurations compared to their phenotype is probably comparable to or greater than the number of people who are trans (exact numbers are hard to tell because it's not like we systematically test people's chromosomes). In this fantasy society where gender is defined and indeed mandated based on chromosomes, you'd have just as many people or more in gender roles that don't match their appearance, but they'd be more miserable about it than trans people since we get to choose.

Yes I am aware of the people born with XXY chromosomes and have to choose their gender because of that. I have not been karyotyped but I assume that my chromosome configurations are normal because I don’t seem to have any feminine physical traits. And have you been karyotyped?

Trans surgery on males and females changes your traits and adds estrogen hormones, but it does not change your chromosomes, so it makes you a femenine male. And your traits are never as feminine as an actual female. You still have the body shape of a male, and your voice is not as high pitched as an actual female.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 11:54:29 am by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2018, 06:11:04 pm »

Yes I am aware of the people born with XXY chromosomes and have to choose their gender because of that. I have not been karyotyped but I assume that my chromosome configurations are normal because I don’t seem to have any feminine physical traits. And have you been karyotyped?

Trans surgery on males and females changes your traits and adds estrogen hormones, but it does not change your chromosomes, so it makes you a femenine male. And your traits are never as feminine as an actual female. You still have the body shape of a male, and your voice is not as high pitched as an actual female.

I don't care about my chromosomes, I'm the one who thinks we should take people at their word regarding their gender identity. But if I told you I was, would you take my word for it?

You, on the other hand, seem XX and XY are synonymous with woman and man. So, if you or any other phenotypically male person turns out to have XX chromosomes, would you say you, or they, have to dress in skirts and use she pronouns and have sex exclusively with XY men?

If you say no, then I'm glad you acknowledge that 'chromosomes' and 'gender' are not the same thing at all.

If you say yes, then you better run and get tested, what if you're a woman and didn't know it?

edit: also, you have no idea of what transition involves or can accomplish, which is of course entirely unsurprising
Σא

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2018, 06:24:45 pm »

I don't care about my chromosomes, I'm the one who thinks we should take people at their word regarding their gender identity. But if I told you I was, would you take my word for it?

You, on the other hand, seem XX and XY are synonymous with woman and man. So, if you or any other phenotypically male person turns out to have XX chromosomes, would you say you, or they, have to dress in skirts and use she pronouns and have sex exclusively with XY men?

If you say no, then I'm glad you acknowledge that 'chromosomes' and 'gender' are not the same thing at all.

If you say yes, then you better run and get tested, what if you're a woman and didn't know it?

edit: also, you have no idea of what transition involves or can accomplish, which is of course entirely unsurprising

Well gender is determined by both genotype and phenotype. I never heard of people who’s gender phenotypes don’t match their genotypes, but in those situations, I guess the phenotype outweighs the genotype.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2018, 06:33:18 pm »
I never heard of people who’s gender phenotypes don’t match their genotypes...

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2018, 08:22:09 pm »
Well gender is determined by both genotype and phenotype. I never heard of people who’s gender phenotypes don’t match their genotypes, but in those situations, I guess the phenotype outweighs the genotype.

So, since medical transition does in fact change the phenotype, you accept that some amount of transition makes people a different gender.
Σא

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2018, 09:51:38 pm »

So, since medical transition does in fact change the phenotype, you accept that some amount of transition makes people a different gender.

No because it doesn’t change the complete phenotype. The Skeloton doesn’t change and the testicles are mutilated but don’t become full functioning penises and vaginas. Trans women can’t give childbirth. I’ll change my views if they invent the technology for men and women to trade brains for bodies.