Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1533448 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #450 on: July 14, 2013, 04:46:30 pm »
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

wrightway

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

wrightway

« Reply #453 on: July 14, 2013, 05:30:42 pm »
http://humankimberly.tumblr.com/post/55134203936/real-beauty

Wow. Really?

Dafuq did I just look at?

Probably the best joke post on Tumblr.

Eh, for me that will always be the guy who realized Michelle Obama looks like the black mom on Fairly Odd parents.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #454 on: July 14, 2013, 06:49:01 pm »
Not really sure how a clear joke post qualifies but okay. lol

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #455 on: July 14, 2013, 08:30:27 pm »

What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Commissar Kaz

• Tzeentchian Cultist
  • Bishop
  • Just as planned!
« Reply #456 on: July 14, 2013, 08:41:56 pm »
So if someone says they're pomosexual, I'll know what the really mean is that they want to be a special snowflake. Got it.

Being white, straight, and male, it bugs me that they think nobody else could be 'cis-scum.' I guess their head would explode if we showed them someone from the Middle East or Africa who is transphobic.

And in regards to the last one, if I were a better artist and someone told me that, I would respond by colouring in the picture a flat black colour just to spite them.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #457 on: July 14, 2013, 08:50:15 pm »
So if someone says they're pomosexual, I'll know what the really mean is that they want to be a special snowflake. Got it.

Being white, straight, and male, it bugs me that they think nobody else could be 'cis-scum.' I guess their head would explode if we showed them someone from the Middle East or Africa who is transphobic.

And in regards to the last one, if I were a better artist and someone told me that, I would respond by colouring in the picture a flat black colour just to spite them.
I find it interesting that the SJWs can never agree if I count as cis-scum. I'm a bisexual white male. Some of them include the "straight" part, others don't. And, if someone says they're a pomosexual, I'm just going to reply "I'm a promosexual. I get turned on by advertisements. So ha, I'm specialer than you!" If they try rightly pointing out that there's no such thing, I'll just accuse them of being various things SJWs hate.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Commissar Kaz

• Tzeentchian Cultist
  • Bishop
  • Just as planned!
« Reply #458 on: July 14, 2013, 08:55:58 pm »
I just don't understand the whole cis-scum thing at all. I can see being upset at transphobes, but hating me just because I'm fine with the sex I was born with and don't want to be a women? Wat.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #459 on: July 14, 2013, 09:16:16 pm »

That's the single most racist thing I've read in quite a long time, although admittedly I haven't been following the Zimmerman trial. Black people (and, implied, anyone who isn't a white straight man) can't make informed value judgements? Seriously? I assume this person is trying to be progressive by not calling an oppressed minority scum, which I guess is nice, but their argument for why is the most anti-social-justice reasoning ever. Denying a group of people the ability to have moral responsibility, for their ethnicity or gender or sexuality, in the name of social justice, is fucked up in more ways than I can count.

And I can count to a lot! I'm pretty good at math
Σא

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #460 on: July 14, 2013, 11:24:04 pm »
Non girly women being badass is literally misogyny.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #461 on: July 14, 2013, 11:43:22 pm »
Yes, because what Private Vasquez needed on her colonial marine uniform was pink fucking frills in order to be badass.

"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #462 on: July 15, 2013, 12:27:46 am »
Non girly women being badass is literally misogyny.

While I think this woman made her point in a poor way, I can see why she wouldn't want magical girl animes that she enjoys to be redrawn with a "harder, tougher" edge. Part of the appeal of magical girls, from what I understand, is that they're badass against everyone's expectations. They're cute girls in frilly outfits, so nobody (in the anime) expects them to actually be able to kick ass until they do.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #463 on: July 15, 2013, 09:10:10 am »

That's the single most racist thing I've read in quite a long time, although admittedly I haven't been following the Zimmerman trial. Black people (and, implied, anyone who isn't a white straight man) can't make informed value judgements? Seriously? I assume this person is trying to be progressive by not calling an oppressed minority scum, which I guess is nice, but their argument for why is the most anti-social-justice reasoning ever. Denying a group of people the ability to have moral responsibility, for their ethnicity or gender or sexuality, in the name of social justice, is fucked up in more ways than I can count.

Actually, and I only know this due to so much digging through this shit, they're saying they lack "cultural capital", or in other words, they're not powerful enough. Basically, they're too oppressed to be oppressors.

Hating first world problems is such a first world problem.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #464 on: July 15, 2013, 09:49:21 am »

Actually, and I only know this due to so much digging through this shit, they're saying they lack "cultural capital", or in other words, they're not powerful enough. Basically, they're too oppressed to be oppressors.

They are also saying they can't make informed value judgements. Either value judgement means a completely different thing in their jargon, or they are straight-up saying that "[oppressed minority] can't make informed decisions about right and wrong"
Σא