Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1533174 times)

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #360 on: July 11, 2013, 11:55:36 pm »
Small picky point, I'm a grammar commie, so bear with me. It's therian (note the i) and therianthropy. And unfortunately firefox recognizes neither of them. I'm kind of an ass when it comes to people spelling things correctly, sorry. Also maybe we should continue this in my thread and leave this thread to the Worst of Social Justice. (I'm of the opinion that this isn't really related to Social Justice anyway, because we're, again, not oppressed.)

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #361 on: July 11, 2013, 11:57:52 pm »
Glad we're all on the same page, then. :)
Yeah, seems like it. Just to make sure, I'll just quickly summarise my conclusion (also useful if people don't want to read my overly long posts).
* Theranophy is a societal mental disorder, not neurological.
* Typically exists amongst outcasts and misfits.
* Not widely discriminated against.
* Quite similar to the Middle Ages Glass delusion.
* Therefore, exists, but is a delusion, like the aforementioned or the mostly-dead clinical lycanthropy (yes, that exists, and psychologists agree on that one, too, so no arguing it). Okay, now that I think about it, I should have brought that up before.

So yes, theronphy is a literal sign of the times.

Small picky point, I'm a grammar commie, so bear with me. It's therian (note the i) and therianthropy. And unfortunately firefox recognizes neither of them. I'm kind of an ass when it comes to people spelling things correctly, sorry. Also maybe we should continue this in my thread and leave this thread to the Worst of Social Justice. (I'm of the opinion that this isn't really related to Social Justice anyway, because we're, again, not oppressed.)
Oh, derp. My eyes completely glossed over that. My bad (and I'm usually the same). And, this should be my final post on the subject, barring anyone else weighing in.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 12:02:54 am by PosthumanHeresy »
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #362 on: July 12, 2013, 12:01:14 am »
i'm going to use my bimonthly post to say this

not this shit again, you guys.

seriously, we've already had this argument, and you're going to ruin a perfectly decent thread dedicated to mocking people so that we can have an argument repeated from months ago.  we will go through the same motions, the same people will shout, et cetera.  let's just call it quits now so we can resume laughing at people.

I'm going to agree with Otend on this...let's move on from the... transgender vs. theriantrophy...debate and move on before it gets ugly.

That said... what's with this "erasure" concept? I don't get it.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #363 on: July 12, 2013, 12:06:19 am »
i'm going to use my bimonthly post to say this

not this shit again, you guys.

seriously, we've already had this argument, and you're going to ruin a perfectly decent thread dedicated to mocking people so that we can have an argument repeated from months ago.  we will go through the same motions, the same people will shout, et cetera.  let's just call it quits now so we can resume laughing at people.

I'm going to agree with Otend on this...let's move on from the... transgender vs. theriantrophy...debate and move on before it gets ugly.

I'm going to agree with moving on. I personally have found a satisfactory explanation for it and hopefully have made convincing points. Also, I have no clue.

Oh please, nobody ever gets my last name right (it is in German), and even my best friend, who has a common German last name, has the same problem. For first names, I'd like you to know that psychologists conducted studies that proved "ethnic" names make you less likely to get hired, even if you have the exact same resume as a non-ethnic named person. So, yes, it's a problem. You can help your children by not naming them those.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #364 on: July 12, 2013, 12:19:28 am »
Seems like a lot of these SJWs have some sort of weird, Peter Pan Syndrome, adult child type of thing going on alongside using tumblr as their strange, demented,  uber-politically correct, special identity masturbating Neverland.

Did I get that right?
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #365 on: July 12, 2013, 12:22:05 am »
I pissed off a SJW so much that they screen capped it. Am I Tumblr famous now?

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #366 on: July 12, 2013, 12:23:00 am »

"Erasure" more or less refers to anything that implicitly dismisses either a person's experiences with prejudice or the existence of a marginalized group.

So, for instance, saying that all men have penises and all women have vaginas erases trans people.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #367 on: July 12, 2013, 12:24:26 am »
Seems like a lot of these SJWs have some sort of weird, Peter Pan Syndrome, adult child type of thing going on alongside using tumblr as their strange, demented,  uber-politically correct, special identity masturbating Neverland.

Did I get that right?
I don't see a Peter Pan Syndrome amongst most of them (in fact, the only person I can think of with that is CWC). That said, they're certainly mentally ill, even if it isn't what they think it is.

I pissed off a SJW so much that they screen capped it. Am I Tumblr famous now?
Yes, but only if you post it so we can see.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #368 on: July 12, 2013, 12:32:43 am »
strange, demented,  uber-politically correct, special identity masturbating Neverland.

*looks at username*

Oh, hilarity.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #369 on: July 12, 2013, 12:44:53 am »

What a derpy post written by a derp.

No! You do not defile Stitch like that.

Sounds like these fucking assholes are butthurt.

Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut. The utopia of a SJA
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 12:53:25 am by PosthumanHeresy »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #370 on: July 12, 2013, 01:10:45 am »
Just because Abercrombie and Fitch has such a person in charge of it, and such reputation of being "cool kids only", I think I'll shop there and get clothes from them.

And then post pictures of me in A&F duds. Just to piss off the Tumblr SJWs.

I need to add more "privilege" to my Anti-SJW blog.

Speaking of which! http://zoom000.tumblr.com/ I updated today.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #371 on: July 12, 2013, 01:18:54 am »
Here is the screenshot:

And here is their retort, which they so conveniently cut out:

No, these are reasons that I am NOT an anti-sj. You’ve just listed something that only an anti-sj would do. Pay closer attention, okay?

So you're just ignoring the fact that it's often the "social justice" types who tell people to kill themselves?

The fact that they screencapped it doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that its the first screenshot they used on their little master post of "lying anti-sj bullies" of which one of the opening statements was this, "No because all anti-sj are lying heartless bullies. Here is my proof:"

And I think it's interesting that they started off with my post because, my response wasn't to bully them, I wasn't being heartless or lying about anything, and I'm not even an anti-sj blog (so I guess that makes them a liar).
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 01:25:44 am by thejebusfire »

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #372 on: July 12, 2013, 01:25:42 am »

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #373 on: July 12, 2013, 09:58:05 am »
One day I really should go down this thread and mark everything I think is perfectly reasonable. But today is not that day!

In the meantime, this:

Σא

Offline Commissar Kaz

• Tzeentchian Cultist
  • Bishop
  • Just as planned!
« Reply #374 on: July 12, 2013, 10:23:23 am »

Wow, this one is sexist towards men (the 'they can't be raped' thing) and women (by saying only men can defend themselves). I wonder if these people realize they're hurting their cause more than they're helping it.