Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1533129 times)

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #240 on: July 10, 2013, 04:46:16 pm »
I'm human. Feel free to cower in terror.
Oh no!!!!!

From the same person:

How the fucknuggets are you a Quaker and an atheist? At least synesthesia is real.

Being vegan is a first world privilege, idiot.

Denis, take it away.

So, wheelchair fight?

Okay, WHAT THE FUCK DID THE INTERNET DO? What started this madness?
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #241 on: July 10, 2013, 04:55:31 pm »

I'm willing to bet the last response is a troll. The others.....not so sure.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #242 on: July 10, 2013, 04:56:28 pm »

Right, because there are well documented differences in the brain structures of people with different ethnicities, and in fact human biology can develop with various characteristics of different ethnicities regardless of genetics if exposed to various hormones. Oh. Wait.

I could respond to any of a dozen of these things, but even I have better things to do.
Σא

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #243 on: July 10, 2013, 05:08:49 pm »

Oh please. My last name is in German. I get underlined, too.

Another transethnicity person. And, fuck you, Google. That is not a word.

The three rules of BDSM are "Safe, sane and consensual". You violated two of them right there.

Yes, that'll get you accepted.

Ew.

Please be a troll.

Quote from: xthread:

i’ve completely stopped using “lgbtq”.  for one thing, i am rarely talking about gay and lesbians (monosexuals) in the same context as bisexuals, and less am i talking about trans people within that context.  furthermore, i don’t recognize lesbian, gay, bisexual OR trans people to be necessarily “queer” in the way i understand queer; some of them are trying to be “normal”- so queer is it’s own separate thing.  lastly, where are pansexuals, polysexuals, asexuals, and intersex people? or radical heterosexuals?  for this reason, generally i just speak of whatever people i am referring to.  sometimes, however, i notice that i just use “queer” (as in “other queer people”). but this is problematic because i don’t necessarily see “queer people” the way i see myself as a queer person; in fact, i don’t identify people as queer unless they are intentionally trying to subvert a norm or disrupt something.  so i was thinking of maybe using queer+ or queer* to denote radical and/or self-identified queers from those that society deems as queer for simply existing (all people in the alphabet soup)….  does anyone think that could catch on the way trans* has?

« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 05:11:49 pm by PosthumanHeresy »
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #244 on: July 10, 2013, 05:10:36 pm »
What the fuck is an "uske?"

People don't accept "transethnics" because they're usually just a bunch of people who play with cultural stereotypes. You're not a transethnic Japanese simply because you listen to J-pop, eat ramen, and watch anime.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #245 on: July 10, 2013, 05:12:20 pm »
What the fuck is an "uske?"

People don't accept "transethnics" because they're usually just a bunch of people who play with cultural stereotypes. You're not a transethnic Japanese simply because you listen to J-pop, eat ramen, and watch anime.
It's, according to that person, a pronoun.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #246 on: July 10, 2013, 05:13:07 pm »

Well, that likely just means that you have psychological issues regarding sex that you need to have worked out.

Please be a troll.

At least the second one is a troll.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #247 on: July 10, 2013, 05:33:33 pm »

I accept everyone, but your acronym is too damn long.

Quote from: norse-homos:
Recently a few events have unfolded and our good friend Karkat has been outed for having member of his system he wished to keep under wraps to avoid backlash. He’s extremely upset by this turn of events.

This is why we’re making this post. We are willingly going public with a member of our system we’ve kept hidden for some time now out of fear for being judge. We are no longer afraid. This is for you, Karkat. We love you all.

My friends, there exists a type of headmate known as a “factive”. Much like “fictive” their identity is known through various sources. Factives are being who are, essentially, beings who exist out-world. To be blunt and possibly slightly offensive, they are “real” people.

Karkat was outed in having one. Someone who has a bad reputation for something he did in his past. I don’t believe he deserves this reputation anymore. He is a good being. They are all wonderful beings.

So we come to you, followers. We’re here to say that we, too, have such a member. Admittedly, he does not have such a stain on his record. In fact many people love, admire, and respect him

The person in our system we’re referring to is named Thomas William Hiddleston, though you may call him Tom.

There will still likely be backlash from those who find out.

We don’t care.

This isn’t about us looking good. This is about helping a friend in need. A friend who needs just that - a friend who can understand.

Feel free to unfollow. Feel free to leave us messages. We don’t care. We love Karkat, that means way more too us than your hate.
NO! You do not have Tom Hiddleston in your goddamn head. Fuck you.

Eva Braun is your headmate? No.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #248 on: July 10, 2013, 05:37:31 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Damn. As I started reading, I was kinda hoping they meant they were in love with rocks.

Σא

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #249 on: July 10, 2013, 05:37:42 pm »
Could I request we don't put so many pictures in one post? It makes it damn difficult to try to respond to a specific pic.

I will say that a lot of those with multiples, or transethnic, transdisabled (stop) seem to all be under 21 years old. And they all need psychiatric help.

Also:

That is one of the more normal about mes I've seen.

Also LOL transgender privilege. Ok.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #250 on: July 10, 2013, 05:40:14 pm »
Could I request we don't put so many pictures in one post? It makes it damn difficult to try to respond to a specific pic.

I will say that a lot of those with multiples, or transethnic, transdisabled (stop) seem to all be under 21 years old. And they all need psychiatric help.

Also:

Sorry, I'm doing lots in one post mainly so I don't get accused of posting less in one post to post more. And yeah, transgender privilege is just nuts.

Am I the only one who is apathetic about hair unless it's got wild colors or a unique style, then I love it (and, tbh, I love bald women too).

Another otherkin LGBTQ privilege post.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 05:47:11 pm by PosthumanHeresy »

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #251 on: July 10, 2013, 05:55:55 pm »

Also:

Sorry, I'm doing lots in one post mainly so I don't get accused of posting less in one post to post more. And yeah, transgender privilege is just nuts.

No one cares about post count so it doesn't really matter.

Also... I'm not even on that privilege scale. I must have very little privilege.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #252 on: July 10, 2013, 05:58:35 pm »

"I will only respect your legitimate battle for acceptance if you sniff my bullshit and call it gold."
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #253 on: July 10, 2013, 06:01:08 pm »

There's no hurry, you can spread them out a bit.

Also:

Black transmen have it so much better than white women[citation needed]
Σא

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #254 on: July 10, 2013, 06:11:26 pm »

Also:

No one cares about post count so it doesn't really matter.

Also... I'm not even on that privilege scale. I must have very little privilege.
Ahh, okay. And neither am I, because apparently bisexuals don't exist.