Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1533439 times)

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2013, 01:24:49 am »
fucking idiot. no, of course the bio females are PRIVILEGED. ALL OUR FEMALE PRIVILEGE.

those poor transwomen in their high heels and cheap lipstick are REALLY the ones who are being oppressed, not the little baby girls who are killed at birth because of their sex.

It's not a fucking competition. More than one group can face discrimination. Jews AND African-Americans face discrimination. Cis-women AND trans* women face discrimination.

*et al.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Distind

« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2013, 07:27:33 am »
Less worst than a thing:
LGBTQAI2
First 4 easy, Q not that hard, A... annoying but graspable, what is I and 2? or is it I2? For some reason my mind is attempting to put invertibrate in there, which most definitely does not belong.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2013, 07:44:32 am »
Less worst than a thing:
LGBTQAI2
First 4 easy, Q not that hard, A... annoying but graspable, what is I and 2? or is it I2? For some reason my mind is attempting to put invertibrate in there, which most definitely does not belong.
Intersexual?

And I2 might mean II. As in two I's. BECAUSE ABREVIATING II WITH I2 IS SO MUCH EASIER!

Sorry, it's just that in industrial automation I occasionally had to come in contact with the american way of using abreviations for everything. And if there ever was something where two or more of the same letter are used in a row, like IEEC for example, some US based companies would spell it as IE2C or something like that.

/Pet peeve.

Now for something more topic related:

Note that I'm referring to the anonymous asking the question.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline anti-nonsense

• Nerdalicious Canadian
  • Pope
« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2013, 07:45:02 am »
I'm guessing I is Intersex, but I dunno what "2" means either.
From international relations to religious rivalries, from marriage to athlete's foot, whatever the problem a fundy's first solution is usually violence.

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2013, 08:40:08 am »
I think the 2 stands for two-spirit. Could be wrong though.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2013, 07:10:31 pm »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 07:12:10 pm by thejebusfire »

Offline LeTipex

• Bishop
  • I'm right, because I accept that I can be wrong.
« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2013, 07:48:15 pm »
a word of advice to all men and boys:

do NOT speak to women if they aren’t your friend, relative, coworker or some other form of relation.

if they don’t know you in any way, DO NOT SPEAK TO THEM.

they don’t want your attention your opinion or your concern.

YOU ARE ALWAYS A THREAT TO THEM.

and to invade their space, to engage them with out their express permission is to disregard their personhood.

to insult them

and never too far from assaulting them.

We are looking out for ourselves and our own goals.

If we don’t know you we don’t care for you. Your life is meaningless to us.

keep that in mind and don’t strut around like anyone’s supposed to be impressed with your shitty existence.

Well, this is going to make food service jobs a lot more interesting.
That's going to make meeting people interesting. Especially once you move from one country to another.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2013, 11:16:26 pm »

do NOT speak to women if they aren’t your friend, relative, coworker or some other form of relation.

and to invade their space, to engage them with out their express permission is to disregard their personhood.

to insult them

keep that in mind and don’t strut around like anyone’s supposed to be impressed with your shitty existence.

That's going to make meeting people interesting. Especially once you move from one country to another.
Or you know, just getting through everyday situations like someone holding the door open for you.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #113 on: July 04, 2013, 10:11:17 am »

to insult them

Or you know, just getting through everyday situations like someone holding the door open for you.
She would have a really bad time in Canada with our whole 'friendly and polite culture' schtick:

Man holds door open, smiles and acknowledges her existence, possibly even says good morning if she gets close enough.
She pops a gasket.
Man immediately apologizes.
She goes even farther over the edge.
Man apologizes even more.
She really looses it.
Male bystander become concerned for her well being and approaches asking if there is anything he can do to help.
She has a meltdown.
Both men begin to apologize profusely and try to calm her. Several more people, among them numerous males, stop to try and help out...

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #114 on: July 04, 2013, 07:31:22 pm »
I distinctly remember women in Canada.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #115 on: July 04, 2013, 08:02:52 pm »

to insult them

She would have a really bad time in Canada with our whole 'friendly and polite culture' schtick:

Man holds door open, smiles and acknowledges her existence, possibly even says good morning if she gets close enough.
She pops a gasket.
She really looses it.
Male bystander become concerned for her well being and approaches asking if there is anything he can do to help.
She has a meltdown.
Both men begin to apologize profusely and try to calm her. Several more people, among them numerous males, stop to try and help out...

Reminds me of this: http://gawker.com/5932846/american-becomes-laughingstock-of-canada-after-letter-to-editor-lamenting-lack-of-handgun-during-mild-confrontation
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2013, 08:32:57 pm »

to insult them

She pops a gasket.
She really looses it.
She has a meltdown.

Reminds me of this: http://gawker.com/5932846/american-becomes-laughingstock-of-canada-after-letter-to-editor-lamenting-lack-of-handgun-during-mild-confrontation

Hahaha, oh WOW.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #117 on: July 04, 2013, 08:45:17 pm »
I distinctly remember women in Canada.
Are you sure? The only way you can tell for ten months of the year is by the colour of the parka.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #118 on: July 05, 2013, 01:50:52 am »

Hey, I remember this one!

I would like to use this as example 1 of why armed society is not necessarily a polite society.

And "What concerned me is two young men just approached us and stopped us, stopping us by being in our path, and [began] talking to us without even being welcome to talk to us." So are people in USA not allowed to talk to other people without written permission or something? That does actually sound like what that Jebusfire linked...
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #119 on: July 05, 2013, 02:40:13 am »
I remember one time, several years ago, my friend and I came back to her car to discover that she had a flat tire. Neither of us knew how to change it, so we sat there for around ten minutes trying to figure it out until my friend let out a frustrated cry of "FUCK!" Almost immediately, this random dude appeared and offered to change the tire for us. He also explained how to do it, so my friend wouldn't get stuck like that in the future. This wasn't some rare moment of kindess, either -- people in this city are generally pretty good about helping out when someone is in need.

I really wonder how paranoia-mongers like Michigan dude or "Don't talk to women!" chick would respond to something like that. See it as an outlier? Freak about it being inappropriate, regardless of intention? Assume the guy was sexist for wanting to help a woman? Shoot the good Samaritan?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 02:42:35 am by Mlle Antéchrist »
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)