Author Topic: Sorority (Radiation) WTC's Photoshop Experiments and Art.  (Read 9056 times)

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
Sorority (Radiation) WTC's Photoshop Experiments and Art.
« on: January 04, 2012, 09:02:48 pm »
So now that we got this new forum, I'm going to repost the pics that I did and put them here.

The following three images are before and after pics of photos that I manipulated. I'm still learning some new techniques and styles so not all of them are going to be perfect. I just try to find random photos on Google to fix up and play around with. I would like to get some stock photos but you usually have to pay to get them so I just try to find what I can.

This first one is of me:

Then there are these two:

I also did a "makeover" of my mom, I think there is some flaws there but I did the best that I could and this was a challenging exercise.

This is David Hahn, known as the Radioactive Boyscout. He was known for making a working, although rudimentary nuclear reactor in his back yard using common household items. This is a mug shot from 2006 or 2007 when he was caught trying to shoplift a huge amount of smoke detectors.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 09:04:19 pm by Sorority WorldTradeCenter »
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman