Author Topic: Your sex life according to page 45  (Read 25642 times)

deadpandoubter

Re: Your sex life according to page 45
« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2012, 03:29:58 pm »
"No," I said, flushing. "I'll go ahead."

Really? Horny little fuckhead Bella Swan didn't give me any better than THAT? I am disappoint.

Offline Sixth Monarchist

• God
  • The spirit of 1776.
« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2012, 07:58:11 am »
I thought I'd try with several more books:

"The sofa was perfect for sleeping."

From Haruki Murakami's Hard Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World. I did recently come across a dating site profile where the woman in question explicitly stated that she wanted to be fucked on a sofa. Maybe I should message her... or maybe I should try again.

"So, there was nearly no reason for me to continue in school, and the band was happening, so I quit."

Mike Mills of R.E.M. explains what turned out to be a shrewd move in R.E.M.: Fiction by David Buckley. I don't know how that helps me, though.

"Connected to the machine by a tangle of wires, armbands and suction pads, the patient does not suffer, he simply has to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and to cease to believe in the universal assertion, the old, old story, which since the beginning of time, has been drummed into us, that the will can do anything, for you need look no further than the following example, which denies it outright, because that wonderful will of yours, however much you may trust it, however tenacious it may have been up until now, cannot control twitching muscles, cannot staunch unwanted sweat or stop eyelids blinking or regulate breathing."

Jose Saramago's Seeing manages to be of negative help, not only being obtuse on the relevant subject, but being impenetrable in and of itself. Moving on-

"This isn't some kind of optical illusion: the passage of time is slowed down on the moving train according to someone on the platform."

Brian Cox and Jeff Forshaw's Why Does E=mc2? offers a trippier prediction. I'll settle for it.
Marvel reviews, "Last Movie You Watched", p. 75-76.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2012, 04:29:35 pm »
"Nobody knows I'll try it--I'm sure the dragoons don't."

--Harry Turtledove, The United States of Atlantis

So...I'm going to try something, and the military will be oblivious.  Yay?

Clearly this is a sign that we must go boink on an artillery range. ;D
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2012, 08:26:59 pm »
"Nobody knows I'll try it--I'm sure the dragoons don't."

--Harry Turtledove, The United States of Atlantis

So...I'm going to try something, and the military will be oblivious.  Yay?

Clearly this is a sign that we must go boink on an artillery range. ;D

While fighting the British? :D
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!