Author Topic: Sex Crime Allegations Against Roy Moore  (Read 10961 times)

Offline Id82

• The Beast
Re: Sex Crime Allegations Against Roy Moore
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2017, 12:58:17 pm »
I know the Trump administration is I don't know if every Republican Senator is.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2017, 07:44:12 am »

Once again Garrison makes a ridiculous cartoon. I'm too tired to point out all the stupidity in it.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2017, 08:23:23 am »
Wait a sec...of what sex scandal was Biden a part?

Also, yes, because having oral sex with a consenting, adult intern (adultery notwithstanding) is worse than being a fucking kiddie-diddler.

Ya know what?  I say, let the alt-reich come to the defense and bleat over letting a pedophile walk.  Just keep reminding people that Roy Moore is a pedophile, and that those "people" helped set him free.  Anyone that's not an inbred fucktard ought to be outraged enough to turn on the dumb cunts.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2017, 05:26:13 am »
Wait a sec...of what sex scandal was Biden a part?

Also, yes, because having oral sex with a consenting, adult intern (adultery notwithstanding) is worse than being a fucking kiddie-diddler.

Ya know what?  I say, let the alt-reich come to the defense and bleat over letting a pedophile walk.  Just keep reminding people that Roy Moore is a pedophile, and that those "people" helped set him free.  Anyone that's not an inbred fucktard ought to be outraged enough to turn on the dumb cunts.

I googled "Joe Biden Sex Scandal" and all I could find was stuff about how he didn't handle the Clarence Thomas-Anita Hill case very well
https://thelily.com/anita-hill-and-her-1991-congressional-defenders-to-joe-biden-you-were-part-of-the-problem-1b0a3a622186?gi=bebd21e3a506

So idk if this is a reference to that or Garrison is just being Garrison again and pulling stuff from his ass.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2017, 06:31:42 am »
People have a list of photos with Biden and kids and they claim that the kids look nervous so this means that Biden is touching them inappropriately.

...Because it's impossible that kids would have any other reason to be nervous when they meet the VP of the country.

It's just a diversion tactic because of the Moore scandal. (They even go with "Moore hasn't been convicted of anything so I gues the presumption of innocence should be gone for libruls as well!" despite the fact that with Moore getting BANNED from malls and other places the case against him is a lot stronger than just some random allegations.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2017, 04:38:47 pm »
So is that like a pizzagate thing then?

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2017, 05:45:23 pm »

Once again Garrison makes a ridiculous cartoon. I'm too tired to point out all the stupidity in it.

Even the other sexual harassers would rather hide in a swamp then be seen with Roy Moore, A Good Cartoon.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2017, 11:38:40 am »
What's more important than pedophilia and attempted rape?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/roy-moore-abortion-republican-democrat-doug-jones-1.4434597

Suzanne Michelle can scarcely hold it in any longer when it comes to Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore. At her Friday Bible study social, the Alabama Democrat is so troubled by Moore's alleged sexual misconduct involving teen girls that she's taken to applying Jesus's teachings to today's politics.

Michelle, 34, wants to know how anyone, including right-leaning Christians she sometimes socializes with, can square the "biblical truths" by which they all abide with what she sees as a "single-issue voting population."

"From people who are friends of mine, who have different political ideologies, they hold matters of the soul in super-high regard. And they keep coming down hard on this one single issue," she said.

"The abortion issue."

Indeed, while the Dec. 12 special election pitting Moore against former prosecutor Doug Jones may be defined by sexual misconduct, its outcome could be decided by how willing Alabamians are to support a pro-choice candidate in Jones.

Abortion.

EDIT:

« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 06:17:51 pm by dpareja »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2017, 10:48:38 pm »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/12/politics/alabama-election-latest/index.html

JONES WINS BY 10K VOTES AGAINST THE PEDO
#Invalid YouTube Link#

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2017, 10:55:58 pm »
http://www.thegreenpapers.com/G17/AL#S2_

The Green Papers has Jones up by around 8,300. (EDIT: As of when I wrote this initially. Now they have him up by almost 13,000.)

Unfortunately, this doesn't derail what I think McConnell's real agenda is: packing the federal judiciary with young right-wing lunatics. Unlike on health care, where he lost Collins, Murkowski, and McCain, and on taxes, where he's already lost Corker and now could lose someone like Heller who sees his seat being under serious threat, and might be willing to draw the ire of the donors if it allows him to keep his voters (he wouldn't have flipped when doing so pushed it from 51 to 50 plus Pence, because then it's a futile gesture), he's held his caucus on judgeships, and he can keep ramming them through with 51 votes as well as with 52.

Of course, there's also the danger that Robert Menendez will be convicted before Chris Christie leaves office, which would put the GOP back at 52 in the Senate, at least for a time.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2017, 11:22:24 pm »
I wish people would stop calling him a pedophile. He's an ephebephile which is still wrong and against the law and its still sick to manipulate a teenage girl into non consensual sexual harassment. But he wasn't into little children.

With that being said. This is an exciting turn of events. I had little hope for Doug Jones, but the son of a bitch pulled it off.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2017, 11:49:16 pm »
I wish people would stop calling him a pedophile. He's an ephebephile which is still wrong and against the law and its still sick to manipulate a teenage girl into non consensual sexual harassment. But he wasn't into little children.

With that being said. This is an exciting turn of events. I had little hope for Doug Jones, but the son of a bitch pulled it off.

She was under the age of consent (in Alabama, it's a strict liability offense according to my research, which means that you don't have the "I didn't know" defense) and he tried to get her to touch his penis.

Under the age of consent and attempting to do sexual acts equals pedophilia in my book.

But even without that, attempted rapist who left his victim by the side of the road and drove off after she fought him off.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2017, 12:57:32 am »

The problematic terminology is because people use pedophilia as a synonym for sexual abuse of a child. Both pedophilia and ephebophilia are psychological disorders and not evil in themselves. The evil comes if the person embraces their disorder instead of seeking help and avoiding any tempting situations. Such a person is a child abuser no matter whether they are a pedophile or an ephebophile.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2017, 01:29:24 am »
I don't know why people don't just call him a child molester.

Besides, "Uh, he's not a pedophile, he's an EEBEEHEEBIEPHILE ...You've probably never heard of it" defense is such a hipster move and doesn't really make it any less creepy. People just use it to defend child molesters in a "gotcha" type argument where they think that pointing out one mistake in the "opponent's" claims will discredit all of it.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2017, 01:32:10 am »
 I'm well aware that it's a psychological disorder. Maybe I'm just being technical, with my terminologies. Whether you're a convicted pedo or ephebiphile is bad either way.

I'm not defending what he did at all.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t