Author Topic: Man spy's and posts picture of sex workers on websites  (Read 1284 times)

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
Man spy's and posts picture of sex workers on websites
« on: March 31, 2016, 02:17:33 am »
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-35926009
"I'm sort of known in the Oklahoma City area," Mr Bates told the BBC.
"For the last 20 years I've used a video camera to document street-level and forced prostitution, and human trafficking."
Mr Bates added that on this occasion he felt safer filming the incident via drone and said that it was able to get "very good footage".
Mr Bates runs a website where he publishes videos of alleged sex workers and their clients.
"I am openly referred to as a video vigilante, I don't really shy away from that," he said.
However, Mr Bates also said that he was reluctant to use his drone in many cases because of safety concerns.

Yes, because if you care about stopping forced prostitution you post the picture of the prostitute online. Totally not something he gets off on.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Man spy's and posts picture of sex workers on websites
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 02:30:21 am »
Of course the true culprit was "Mother" and poor Mr. Bates was just dragged along~
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 10:21:47 am »
Bate's website has adverts. Scroll down the home page a bit. Who's the whore now?

http://johntv.com/

Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 11:19:01 am »
What a noble and great man.  Sacrificing nothing to take pictures of sex workers and their clients and doing nothing to get the women out of their shitty situation.

Ironbite-so noble.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 01:06:36 pm »
I'd troll his site with lube ads if I could.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.