Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 389117 times)

Offline Id82

• The Beast
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #990 on: April 27, 2017, 05:36:27 pm »
Reducing taxes on wealthy corporations isn't going to bring jobs back. It's been proven time and time again that the wealthy don't spend their money, and that they're always looking to make more. Cutting regulations and decreasing taxes just means that wealthy corporations will invest even more in foreign countries. That automation of many industries is going to increase and that they'll put their money in off shore accounts to just sit there.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #992 on: April 27, 2017, 07:32:47 pm »
"Excuse me, but there are a group of criminal aliens outside! They're wearing black and spiky armor and one of them just identified himself as Erebus, of the Word Bearers. No, I'm not stoned, and it looks like they're doing somethi---oh good lord they're crucifying my cousin!"

I should call in and say that.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #993 on: April 27, 2017, 07:48:53 pm »
"Excuse me, but there are a group of criminal aliens outside! They're wearing black and spiky armor and one of them just identified himself as Erebus, of the Word Bearers. No, I'm not stoned, and it looks like they're doing somethi---oh good lord they're crucifying my cousin!"

Tell us how quickly they hang up on you.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #994 on: April 27, 2017, 08:16:15 pm »

Call in and tell them about how illegal Canadians are crossing our boarders and forcing your family to do Canadian things: watch hockey, eat poutine, listen to Justin Bieber, and ice-skate.

God damned Canadians
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #995 on: April 28, 2017, 01:36:58 am »

Call in and tell them about how illegal Canadians are crossing our boarders and forcing your family to do Canadian things: watch hockey, eat poutine, listen to Justin Bieber, and ice-skate.

God damned Canadians

Maybe I should call in and complain about illegal Americans washing up on our shores on rafts.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #996 on: April 28, 2017, 02:27:33 am »
I say we build a wall and make Trump pay for it.

BTW if you heard about Trump starting a mini-trade war with Canada over softwood lumber, here's an old video explaining what the issue is

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJGzJ-8fO24" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJGzJ-8fO24</a>
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 02:35:47 am by Skybison »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #997 on: April 28, 2017, 02:35:00 am »
Apparently if someone can prove that Melania Trump worked in USA without visa then according to the laws of Trump-America she has to be deported.

Is it possible that all these president-shenanigans were merely a complicated plot for Trump to get rid of his wife without a divorce?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #998 on: April 28, 2017, 03:55:49 am »
BTW if you heard about Trump starting a mini-trade war with Canada over softwood lumber, here's an old video explaining what the issue is

Softwood lumber's been a sticking point between Canada and the US for decades.

But Joe Clark solved it a while back. He invented a potion that makes softwood turn hard.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #999 on: April 28, 2017, 09:59:44 am »
The Orange Piss Pot will not have any meaningful legislation passed in his first 100 days.  House is going to delay the vote of FuckYouCare due to not having the votes to pass it.

Ironbite-wonder what he'll brag about on Saturday.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1000 on: April 28, 2017, 11:18:12 am »
It doesn't look like his tax policy is going to go through that easily either. Especially after they find out that it's going to cost trillions of dollars to make it work.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1001 on: April 29, 2017, 02:46:19 am »
I'm so glad that Trump only takes in the best, smartest, most honest, totally-not-Russian-agent men and women into his administration:

No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1002 on: April 29, 2017, 09:10:35 am »
Wow
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #1003 on: April 29, 2017, 03:00:59 pm »
The Orange Piss Pot will not have any meaningful legislation passed in his first 100 days.  House is going to delay the vote of FuckYouCare due to not having the votes to pass it.

Ironbite-wonder what he'll brag about on Saturday.

Maybe he'll brag about having signed more executive orders in his first hundred days than any other president in history signed in their first hundred days.
Who needs a signature?

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1004 on: April 29, 2017, 03:58:03 pm »
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/donald-trump-south-korea

So far USA has threatened to make Mexico pay for the wall (they won't), make Germany pay USA for NATO protection (they won't because that's not how it works), make Canada AND Mexico pay because NAFTA is a bad deal (they most likely won't give USA a better deal, but we'll see.) and finally... Threatened South Korea to make them pay for USA protecting them.

Maybe I'm just not good in business (or diplomacy) as Trump is but this doesn't seem like a good way to treat your allies and friends. Also it doesn't look like a winning streak.