Author Topic: Niam where is Chapter 11?  (Read 3099 times)

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: Niam where is Chapter 11?
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2018, 11:40:15 am »
Paraphrasing you a bit here;
And then my secret society obtains an army to invade Britain and establish the true monarchs.

They also had a whole bunch of magical knights and an Angel who provided the magical items such as armor and weapons. And not weak stuff either.

I am very surprised though that you seem to enjoy this so much. I must ask why?

C R U S H

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2018, 03:14:36 pm »
Another question I have to see if your story matches with that of the parallel universe I discovered is was Jaime kidnapped as a Child and raised to pursue his thrones, or was he kidnapped as an adult, forced to be king, forced into a marriage, and then fathered Michael?

Was Jaime kidnapped and forced to be King against his will, or was he kidnapped as a child and raised to pursue his thrones?

By the way this is by 1066th post and 1066 was the year that the King in my profile picture, Edward the Confessor died. The throne was supposed to go to Edgar Ætheling but Harold Godwinson was crowned by the Witan instead and then came the Norman conquest, so England has had illegitimate monarchs ever since Edward’s death in 1066.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2018, 08:35:18 pm »
Another question I have to see if your story matches with that of the parallel universe I discovered is was Jaime kidnapped as a Child and raised to pursue his thrones, or was he kidnapped as an adult, forced to be king, forced into a marriage, and then fathered Michael?

Was Jaime kidnapped and forced to be King against his will, or was he kidnapped as a child and raised to pursue his thrones?

By the way this is by 1066th post and 1066 was the year that the King in my profile picture, Edward the Confessor died. The throne was supposed to go to Edgar Ætheling but Harold Godwinson was crowned by the Witan instead and then came the Norman conquest, so England has had illegitimate monarchs ever since Edward’s death in 1066.

Well?