Author Topic: Fudge  (Read 3312 times)

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
Fudge
« on: May 22, 2012, 07:24:20 pm »
All righty, folks.  Here's the skinny (heh)

I've been convinced by several of you in the IRC that custom-made fudge would be a good idea.

So far, I have orders from Keiro for one batch mint, one batch peanut butter, and one batch Reese's (requiring a half-batch each of milk chocolate and peanut butter, poured into the same pan and blended).

Order from Shane for a layered milk chocolate and mint fudge.

Prices are to be determined as necessary depending on desires.  Any fudge beyond milk/white/dark/semi-sweet chocolate will have to be extra, but we could make arrangements.

So... anyone interested?
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
Re: Fudge
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 11:01:53 pm »
Mmm... fudge.  I may want an order, gotta check if I can first though.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 11:26:25 pm »
I would otherwise strongly consider it, but I doubt it'll stay good in the time it would take to get here.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 02:48:57 am »
Where are you, Art? I've shipped internationally, and it's arrived just fine.  Kinda helps I throw batches of fudge in the freezer to solidify for the trip for about a week prior.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 05:08:50 am »
Where are you, Art? I've shipped internationally, and it's arrived just fine.  Kinda helps I throw batches of fudge in the freezer to solidify for the trip for about a week prior.

Australia.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 11:27:14 am »
Do you ship to New Orleans?

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 12:47:53 pm »
I can do N'awlins.

Oz, huh? Might need extra for shipping like that, but it's still likely quite viable.  I've gotten letters from Singapore in a week... I'll see what that would cost for shipping.

Formerly Priestling