Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1090245 times)

Offline e13

• The Beast
  • Fabulousity is at 100%!
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2012, 06:31:59 am »
They do know that the Repubs were against war intervention, right?

Just Having Some Tea, Hanging With My Friends...

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2012, 07:03:09 am »
No, they don’t. As said above, there is a good chance they don’t even know what the sign says.
-A Pen Name

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2012, 07:29:09 am »

I'm sure that same sentance was used during women's sufferage and the civil rights movement.

Oh noes! We must have our blood-stained carpet! We must! Why can't we keep it?!

Because it's blood-stained and gross and we need to get new carpet.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Jack Mann

• Gold Bugger Jihad Pony
  • God
« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2012, 07:42:43 am »

I'm sure that same sentance was used during women's sufferage and the civil rights movement.

Columbia Prime!  Transform and roll out!
اللغة العربية صعبة ، ولكنها جميلة جدا

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2012, 03:18:27 pm »
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2012, 04:22:47 pm »
Waitwaitwait...you can have that kinda blatantly racist bumper sticker and not get pulled out of your vehicle and beaten to death with truncheons?  Tha hell's this world comin to?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2012, 04:37:27 pm »
While that isn't my photo, I was driving behind one of these at the university. The car also had a "give war a chance" sticker.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2012, 04:42:14 pm »
Ah, warmongers.

Just slightly below homophobic jockasses on the "I hate myself and I'm taking it out on you" rankings.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Auri-El

• Raxacoricofallapatorian
  • Pope
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2012, 06:25:22 pm »
"Give war a chance?" Okay, go for it! You can be on the front lines! If war's so great, fight it yourself.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2012, 08:39:34 pm »
Just today I heard someone say we should kill all the "damn Arabs" and it's all their fault, and he was serious. Him and the "south will rise again" guy were going on about how awesome the army was, how the rangers are like the ODSTs from Halo, and how good the guy that killed the afghan civilians was. He said the civilians DESERVED it and we should give the guy a medal and kill MORE civilians. I tryed arguing but it was an exercise in futility. This was in school and the teacher didn't say a thing about it. The guy is the biggest jock in the school and a complete douche. I would beat the shit out of him if I could win, but I probibly wouldn't and would be hated by everyone.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2012, 09:20:17 pm »

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2012, 10:19:35 pm »
Just today I heard someone say we should kill all the "damn Arabs" and it's all their fault, and he was serious. Him and the "south will rise again" guy were going on about how awesome the army was, how the rangers are like the ODSTs from Halo, and how good the guy that killed the afghan civilians was. He said the civilians DESERVED it and we should give the guy a medal and kill MORE civilians. I tryed arguing but it was an exercise in futility. This was in school and the teacher didn't say a thing about it. The guy is the biggest jock in the school and a complete douche. I would beat the shit out of him if I could win, but I probibly wouldn't and would be hated by everyone.

Dope his food with steroids just before he takes a drug test.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2012, 10:48:01 pm »

Dope his food with steroids just before he takes a drug test.

Or poppyseeds.  Get him to eat a few muffins.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2012, 11:44:24 pm »
Teabaggers don't make good capitalists.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 11:45:59 pm by Lexikon »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2012, 12:12:22 am »
Say random, meaningless shit and get free cupcakes?  Sounds like a fuckin deal to me!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.