Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 118083 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #450 on: February 02, 2015, 11:10:12 am »
Last night I dreamt I was a guy. Naturally, my first course of action was to jerk off while standing at a urinal, hoping that no one would notice. That wasn't awkward at all.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Art Vandelay

« Reply #451 on: February 02, 2015, 05:22:35 pm »
Last night I dreamt I was a guy. Naturally, my first course of action was to jerk off while standing at a urinal, hoping that no one would notice. That wasn't awkward at all.
Turns out that wasn't a dream.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #452 on: February 02, 2015, 05:52:14 pm »

That is basically how penis-having works.
Σא

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #453 on: February 02, 2015, 05:59:02 pm »

More or less.

Just be careful where you point it. Remember, it's a fucking weapon.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #454 on: February 04, 2015, 04:36:23 am »

More or less.

Not a very good one, the only moves it knows are Harden and Stringshot.
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #455 on: February 04, 2015, 09:36:22 am »

More or less.

Not a very good one, the only moves it knows are Harden and Stringshot.

I thought it knew Growth too.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #456 on: February 04, 2015, 10:11:12 am »
Growth isn't very useful when your only other moves are Harden and String Shot.

Luckily, a good trainer will also be able to teach it Pound.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #457 on: February 21, 2015, 04:27:30 am »
Dream, night of 20.2. to 21.2.

The first memory I can recover is how I and an archeologist were using an orbital elevator. It was small, about the size of a regular elevator, green, and was somehow moving diagonally instead of straight up. We arrived in orbit on a luxury cruiser. But then another ship appeared. It could transform into a dinosaur mecha (though it didn't) and shot down the cruiser.

The attacking cruiser was affilated with the CIS (Star Wars), and Obi-Wan arrived to investigate and neutralize that ship. It turns out I am one of his padawans, and another Padawan was coming with him.

The planet below us was sort of a Space North Korea. The planetary ruler was a tyrannical dictator. A revolution was overthrowing him, but this was mostly background though.

Obi-Wan and us eventually discovered that the planet was an old Rakata temporal research world, and one continent was absolutely covered with temporal anomalies. Some of them remains of research accidents, some were deliberate safety and security measures to contain the former. The area was separated into square cells (some just a few metres wide), and each of them existed in a different timeline. We witnessed the revolution in the city from far away twice.

The archaeologist, who had figured all this out years ago and was now guarding the facilities, gave a speech to the about twenty/thirty people who were interested in what the Rakata did here. She explained how these temporal cells worked and also revealed the prize: the Omega Bomb, a Rakata temporal WMD. Fleet-killer scale, so could have been worse, but still very relevant for the ongoing Clone War.

One group of the people present were Sith, and the presentation was interrupted by one of their companions, who suddenly collapsed. He wore a long coat, and something like mold started appearing in one spot on the coat and spread. It was clear he was deathly ill. I was trying to heal him with the Force, but the head Sith (religiopolitical disagreements be, he wasn't going to turn away help for his dying friend) directed me to the mold on his coat. I drew a modern-day pistol, and he instructed me to shoot the mold. I was unfamiliar with the pistol, and it took an agonizingly long time for me to remove the safety and press the trigger. In that time, the mold had grown to cover the entire coat (Yes, the mold was on the coat only. The man in the coat was still affected and dying. No idea)

It was clear that the man couldn't be saved anymore. I was feeling very guilty that my slowness had allowed the mold to spread. The Sith didn't say anything though. When I was down to the last bullet, he told me to instead shoot his friend in the temple, to make an end to his illness. Then Kyuubey (from PMMM) was sitting next to us. It was obvious that the Sith would make a wish for his friend to recover and live, but I didn't want another person to fall into Kyuubey's clutches. I was somehow already one of his thralls, so I asked Kyuubey instead. (I have not watched PMMM, so some things might be different in the show, like the next bit.) It was that after our grand first Wish, we could still ask further wishes. There was still a cost, though. The cost for him to be fully healed and revived I considered too high for me. I didn't say that of course. Instead I asked for him to die in peace, and Kyuubey granted that wish.

I was feeling miserable with guilt, that I was so slow with the pistol and let the mold spread, and that I was too egoistical to wish for recovery and instead went for the discount peaceful death. Then I woke up.
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #458 on: April 20, 2015, 01:06:24 am »
I had one last night where I went to a sort of gaming bar. Basically, they have a shitload of TVs set up and you bring in the console and games of your choice, hook it up and play with your friends.

I wonder if that could actually work?

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #459 on: April 20, 2015, 04:22:57 am »
I dreamt I went to work without my binder on and had to explain to my supervisor why I had tits.

That was fun.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #460 on: April 20, 2015, 06:39:19 pm »
I had one last night where I went to a sort of gaming bar. Basically, they have a shitload of TVs set up and you bring in the console and games of your choice, hook it up and play with your friends.

I wonder if that could actually work?

Actually it's a viable business model.  And yeah, it works.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #461 on: May 31, 2015, 09:41:12 am »
Last night's was a doozy. Basically, I was feeding a bunch of chickens, then I laid several eggs out of my cockhole. Possibly the weirdest part was that the eggs already had used by dates stamped on them.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #462 on: June 01, 2015, 06:41:13 pm »
Last night's was a doozy. Basically, I was feeding a bunch of chickens, then I laid several eggs out of my cockhole. Possibly the weirdest part was that the eggs already had used by dates stamped on them.
/d/

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #463 on: June 01, 2015, 08:36:43 pm »
I had this dream a while back that I was wondering around an empty fast food restaurant. It looked a lot like my local Burger King except the playground slide thing was placed right in front of the front counter. I kept walking around until I went through this door and ended up in a completely different restaurant expect this one looked normal and had people in it.

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #464 on: June 25, 2015, 12:16:39 pm »
I had this really weird vivid dream, so I better write it down before the memories fade.

Like it was in this fantasy world, and I was the reincarnation of Arthur or some shit. Anyway, we entered this domain of the forest people, which was like a riverside fortress, but without water. Oh, and these elves we were bringing along were really nervous because of some war between the forest people and the elves and some shit.

And then I woke up.
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.