Author Topic: Techcrunch: The Hooters of Computers  (Read 7497 times)

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
Re: Techcrunch: The Hooters of Computers
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2013, 02:18:29 am »
I love the quotes at the top of the page.  And while we're at it, can you without speculating identify how many of these tolls use Linux?
Your attempt to shift the burden of proof is amusing. So I will repeat, how have you determined that misogyny is not less prevalent in Windows and Mac communities? Do show how you have undertaken such a measurement and what the measurement is.

Yep, microsoft is definitely free of sexism and immaturity.
Nice diversion, it won’t work though. I gave you an easier option of an analogue, where all publically known female members were forced out of an official community, yet you cannot deliver. Why I even gave you an example, the Caroline Ford experience.

Newp.  Lets shame ALL the guilty.
I am all for it, anyone who creates, tolerates and/allows misogyny needs to be removed.

Maybe I ignored it because it isn't what I asked for.  To claim that Fedora = Linux and Fedora = Arch is willful ignorance.
Why do you keep willful ignoring both the concept of gatekeepers and the various examples?
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*