Author Topic: THE TRUE ULTIMATE MOST IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ON THIS THREAD!  (Read 2064 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
THE TRUE ULTIMATE MOST IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ON THIS THREAD!
« on: September 18, 2018, 12:04:38 pm »
I did further genealogical research on the true heir to England and Scotland, and discovered that it is not likely true that the 2nd wife of Bryan Fitz Alan, Maud was the daughter of King John of Scotland. Therefore the heirs to the House of Balliol would go to the descendants eldest of John's sisters though I am having trouble finding which one of them is the eldest because there are contradictory genealogical charts. If Ada was the eldest, then Prince Pedro of the House of Bourbon Two Sicilies, an heir I previously mentioned, is the rightful heir.

I was also recently visited by my parallel self from a parallel universe and a wizard merged us into one causing me to have memories from the parallel universe. In the parallel universe, John's son Edward Balliol had descendants who gained their rightful crown so to promote the legitimacy cause in this universe, I am going to write and publish a book about what happened in that universe.

In case I become famous, I don't want people to discover the post I made about my second cousin's immoral behavior, because her side of the family would be PISSED if they saw that. It is unfortunately quoted on FSTDT so I will have to write under a pseudonym but as an extra precaution, I will eventually delete that post from this site.

Art Vandelay

Re: THE TRUE ULTIMATE MOST IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ON THIS THREAD!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 12:16:34 pm »
Again with the wizard. Who exactly is this wizardly fellow, and why does he apparently have nothing better to do than keep merging versions of you together? If anything, he should be the king. After all, who's going to argue with a guy with magic?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 01:23:26 pm »
Again with the wizard. Who exactly is this wizardly fellow, and why does he apparently have nothing better to do than keep merging versions of you together? If anything, he should be the king. After all, who's going to argue with a guy with magic?

The wizard is a guy wants important lessons from parallel universes to be taught in this one, which is why he merges my parallel selves. However the wizard is not of royal descent so he should not be the king.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 04:41:35 pm »
...and a wizard merged us into one...
Jacob taking a hand at writing erotica now?

This is shipping isn't it? Jacob and Jacob across the Einsten-Rosen bridge!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 08:52:30 pm »
Well, it lasted three days longer than I expected.

Of course, the rest of us already know who the rightful heir is, but Jakey-boy here wants to live in fantasyland instead of reality.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 11:46:48 pm »

The wizard is a guy wants important lessons from parallel universes to be taught in this one, which is why he merges my parallel selves. However the wizard is not of royal descent so he should not be the king.

That's rather vague. What's the guy's name? Who are his parents, and their parents before them? Where did he learn magic? How does his magic work, particularly in terms of physics? In fact, if you can show that last one in a way that can be reproduced reliably by anyone, you could win a Nobel Prize in physics without even breaking a sweat. If you ask me, that seems like a far more sensible pursuit than neo-feudalism.

For that matter, fuck royal descent, wizard man should be king of the entire world. Unlike yourself, I and most others are firm meritocrats, and I have to say having actual magical powers is a far more compelling argument than having the correct great great great great great great great great.... great grandpappy.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 01:24:44 pm »

That's rather vague. What's the guy's name? Who are his parents, and their parents before them? Where did he learn magic? How does his magic work, particularly in terms of physics? In fact, if you can show that last one in a way that can be reproduced reliably by anyone, you could win a Nobel Prize in physics without even breaking a sweat. If you ask me, that seems like a far more sensible pursuit than neo-feudalism.

For that matter, fuck royal descent, wizard man should be king of the entire world. Unlike yourself, I and most others are firm meritocrats, and I have to say having actual magical powers is a far more compelling argument than having the correct great great great great great great great great.... great grandpappy.

His name is Kroptal Rur and he is descended from a family of wizards making him inherit his magical powers. How magic works is that there are two types of magic. Good magic which comes from God and black magic which comes from Satan. Witches and warlocks practice black magic.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 01:32:26 pm »
Well then, he's kingly material if ever I saw it. Someone give that man a crown and a stable boy to roger.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 05:01:04 pm »
His name is Kroptal Rur and he is descended from a family of wizards making him inherit his magical powers. How magic works is that there are two types of magic. Good magic which comes from God and black magic which comes from Satan. Witches and warlocks practice black magic.
Ah, that makes sense from a Star Wars fan, you're saying his mother had midichlorians then.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2018, 06:55:11 pm »
Did Jacob finally bed his second cousin?  Is this why there's a billion topics?

Ironbite-wonder if he lasted more then 10 nanoseconds after sticking it in.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2018, 11:43:29 am »

I'm with you on that.  It'd be like in the Xanth series by Piers Anthony...just about everyone has some sort of magic, but only a "Magician" or "Sorceress" (meaning someone having the strongest magic) can become King.  (and even if it's a woman, she's still called the King....so in the last few books, there's a female King and a male Queen (who could have been King, but didn't want the job))