Author Topic: Sovereign Citizen aren't people according to Sovereign Citizen  (Read 5004 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: Sovereign Citizen aren't people according to Sovereign Citizen
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2017, 12:07:32 am »
Don't you make pumpkin pie with fucking pumpkin. While the wildlife might be dangerous at least we get a decent coffee to wake ourselves up to run away from it.

'Muricans don't need no damn good coffee, all we need our ARE GUNZ to shoot at stuff, man!
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2017, 12:15:43 am »
I can't stand Pumpkin Pie because my family always made it with butternut squash instead, and trust me it tastes way better.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2017, 12:24:18 am »
I would just like to chime in to say that pumpkin flavoured coffee sounds absolutely rancid. I can't imagine how that ever caught on.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2017, 10:14:12 am »
Pumpkin and pumpkin spice, you pleb.  Also, what's this about coffee?  With the wonder that is the internet, I'm surprised you're even trying to pull a fast one with that; you can order the good shit in bulk, if you wanted to, and have it sent most anywhere on the planet, because going to shops is for chumps.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2017, 10:28:56 am »
Pumpkin and pumpkin spice, you pleb.
Are you saying that my assumption that pumpkin spice is called pumpkin spice because it at least somewhat tastes like pumpkin is incorrect?

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2017, 11:15:34 am »
It does, but it is also for enhancing the natural flavour of pumpkin.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2017, 11:19:37 am »
Well then, I feel like my point on pumpkin flavoured coffee still stands.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2017, 11:21:25 am »
Oh, it absolutely does; pumpkin spice lattes are garbage and an abomination unto coffee.  That was never up for debate.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2017, 06:05:19 pm »
Pumpkin and pumpkin spice, you pleb.  Also, what's this about coffee?  With the wonder that is the internet, I'm surprised you're even trying to pull a fast one with that; you can order the good shit in bulk, if you wanted to, and have it sent most anywhere on the planet, because going to shops is for chumps.

The thing about coffee though isn't just the quality of the beans. It's what you do with them after. Don't get me wrong good beans are necessary for good coffee but not sufficient. The US could have the best beans in the world but if you're going to run them through a drip filter why fucking bother. A well made coffee, strong but not bitter with a beautiful crema on the top is a thing of beauty and a joy forever. Even if the cafe has a good machine, it's not a fucking nespresso you still need to know how to drive that puppy.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2017, 06:48:14 pm »

The thing about coffee though isn't just the quality of the beans. It's what you do with them after. Don't get me wrong good beans are necessary for good coffee but not sufficient. The US could have the best beans in the world but if you're going to run them through a drip filter why fucking bother. A well made coffee, strong but not bitter with a beautiful crema on the top is a thing of beauty and a joy forever. Even if the cafe has a good machine, it's not a fucking nespresso you still need to know how to drive that puppy.

...Because I totally can't order a French press for less than $20, or a Japanese coffee siphon for around $40.

Though, I'll give ya that coffee shop coffee is always drip-made...and is usually crap.  Of course, anyone that thinks that Starbucks coffee is representative of how coffee should be is a knobend that shouldn't be left around the sweet, black gold that is the most loving form of caffeine outside the pure, anhydrous compound, itself.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2017, 07:02:19 pm »
The fact that you think a plunger coffee is a good substitute for proper coffee is indicative of the crap state of coffee in your country.

If you don't have access to proper coffee the next best thing is not a plunger but is this:

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2017, 09:16:39 pm »
coffee is just a circuitous way to deliver caffeine
Σא

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2017, 09:35:27 pm »
If that were true no-doze would be more popular than coffee. also don't make me come and slap you

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2017, 09:54:31 pm »
If its good enough for Gordon fucking Ramsay, its good enough for me.